Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #22 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this here too
Francine is lying about the year they broke up, before this trial she presented herself as his ex-wife now ex-girlfriend
She said she was married to him to keep AGT out of jail
Also she was saying they were together the day Sierra disappeared but now she is saying she wasn't with him and she was sleeping;
Another lie is not knowing about his tattoo that he didn't have when they met

I can now see how this case is going to carry into April. Only one court day this week.... I feel so bad for the family and friends of Sierra. I sure hope that they will see justice at the end of this trial.

I can now see how this case is going to carry into April. Only one court day this week.... I feel so bad for the family and friends of Sierra. I sure hope that they will see justice at the end of this trial.
Tomorrow and Thursday its morning session only

Short week in court this week: ending at 3:30pm today, off Wednesday and Thursday afternoons due to judge scheduling conflicts #SierraLaMar

Francine, AGT's "ex", disgusts me. I hope she gets charged with perjury or obstructing justice -- I'm very doubtful something like that would happen, though. I honestly doubt that she's his ex, and they just decided to break up so her testimony would sound less like her deliberately covering up for him if they were together. If he gets out, I see them getting back together. :moo:

I think it is becoming more and more unlikely by the day that AGT gets charged with DP -- especially with the political climate towards the death penalty here in CA, even if he is found guilty. The way this case was handled was beyond sloppy, and really seems like they wanted to charge someone. I believe AGT did this, especially with him finding the tracking device and getting rid of it, but many reasonable doubts can be found here. I was hoping to see a more compelling case from prosecution this far into the trial, but as each day passes I feel less and less confident.

I posted this here too
Francine is lying about the year they broke up, before this trial she presented herself as his ex-wife now ex-girlfriend
She said she was married to him to keep AGT out of jail
Also she was saying they were together the day Sierra disappeared but now she is saying she wasn't with him and she was sleeping;
Another lie is not knowing about his tattoo that he didn't have when they met

Do you remember her FB outburst following his arrest........ didn't she and her sister say he was with them that morning dropping her off at her mums house? ..... then all the other horrible things she said about Sierra ......

Do you remember her FB outburst following his arrest........ didn't she and her sister say he was with them that morning dropping her off at her mums house? ..... then all the other horrible things she said about Sierra ......
Yes I remember her FB outburst

Yes I remember her FB outburst

Ahh had to double check my notes ...... sorry they didn't say where they supposedly were or he dropped them off....correction, exact post said:

Francine Sarmiento --Have you seen her twitter thats a DIRTY NASTY HO!

and her sister (Victoria Sarmiento Martinez u guys r dumb of course shes mad we were with him that morning amd how do they know shes dead wheres the proof of that huh no where

There was some more nasty nasty stuff said on the posts..... I might have a screenshot on my old puter ......but probably not worth repeating as it was just vicious stuff....

Ahh had to double check my notes ...... sorry they didn't say where they supposedly were or he dropped them off....correction, exact post said:

Francine Sarmiento --Have you seen her twitter thats a DIRTY NASTY HO!

and her sister (Victoria Sarmiento Martinez u guys r dumb of course shes mad we were with him that morning amd how do they know shes dead wheres the proof of that huh no where
I haven't seen her twitter nor her sisters posts
It will be nice if there are screen shots to be posted here

Again I asked Marc questions on the show today

I haven't seen her ywitter nor her sisters posts
It will be nice if there are screen shots to be posted here

No ..... Francines outburst on FB were saying have you seen her ( meaning Sierra's twitter) posts.....

It would be interesting if the DA got her sister on the stand and asked her about what she posted on that FB rant .....

No ..... Francines outburst on FB were saying have you seen her ( meaning Sierra's twitter) posts.....
Are there screencaps of all those facebook posts and rants
If yes it will be good to be linked

Have just checked old puter and I had it saved as a microsoft document ....

Basically what I posted above was the only things said *specifically* by her sister that indicated they may have at thst time been preparing to give him an alibi......

The rest of the posts were from their friends basically having a go at Francine for being disrespectful in calling Sierra a "Ho"...

Francine defends herself with writting back ​You guys can think and say what you want but ththe cops have been lying to everyone ya i feel for hher family but dam you nevr know if you were in my position you might just say the same thing or worworse you dont know how it fels until it happens

Hey all - I haven't read anything here since Friday - so if I'm repeating stuff already discussed, so sorry; I've got about 30 posts to read...

But wanted to just make a few comments, if I may, on this testimony by EX-GF - (bold and red just to emphasize my words...) snipped from: http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/21/sierra-lamar-accused-killers-ex-girlfriend-testifies/

I got this on my Google Alert this morning...

The former girlfriend {....} resumed testifying Tuesday, telling jurors she couldn’t recall whether he was with her the morning five years ago when the girl disappeared.
Altogether, the ex-girlfriend, Frances Sarmiento, said “I don’t remember,” “I’m not sure” or “I don’t know” more than two dozen times Tuesday morning — in response to the question of where Garcia-Torres was on March 16, 2012, and nearly every other inquiry.
While Sarmiento wasn’t exactly a hostile witness for the prosecution in the capital murder trial, the mother of Garcia-Torres’ two children took care not to incriminate him. On the other hand, she didn’t go out of her way to provide him with an alibi or otherwise actively support his defense.

Okay - now IF your boyfriend/husband was arrested two months after a murder in your area - would you NOT rack your brains to remember or even TRY to remember where the heck he was?? I believe I would. Glad to hear though that her testimony did NOT help his alibi.

and this:
Garcia-Torres has pleaded not guilty. If he is convicted, he could be sentenced either to death or life in prison without parole. However, if he is acquitted, he cannot be tried again, even if Sierra’s body is found or other evidence surfaces.

I know this is called double jeopardy - but I truly don't understand that IF new evidence surfaces - why they can't re-try him; because it IS "new" evidence they did not have before. Anyway..... :dunno:

okay - further reading the article:

Sarmiento testified Tuesday that she did laundry at her mother’s house the Friday morning that Sierra vanished, after Garcia-Torres dropped her off there.
{....} But prosecutor David Boyd emphasized that she had never told Santa Clara County sheriff’s deputies during their investigation that Garcia-Torres was with her that morning. She also told the grand jury that indicted him that she didn’t remember whether he was with her. In addition, a video camera posted at the trailer park where the couple lived with Garcia-Torres’ mother shows Garcia-Torres leaving alone in his red Volkswagen Jetta early that morning and not returning until later in the day.

Well - there you go - at least she remembers she was doing laundry! Obviously the camera shows he was NOT with you when you were doing laundry....

and I don't want to go over the 10% allowed here - re folding clothes. IF Sierra's clothes were folded and rolled as she described how HE would to it.... well... use your common sense jurors!!

:judge:

I just read this...

Allison Levitsky ‏@levitskyyy 2m2 minutes ago
Short week in court this week: ending at 3:30pm today, off Wednesday and Thursday afternoons due to judge scheduling conflicts #SierraLaMar

All I can say is... :gaah:

SurfCity said:
I don't get it. Her new testimony doesn't match with her original interview or with his own admission (fishing) that he wasn't there with her. In addition the video of him leaving and not coming back until much later doesn't match. How does she think she that this even makes sense?

Totally agree from reading the article and now reading these tweets! More info on these tweets then reading the article! LOL!

tracey kaplan ‏@tkaplanreport 9m9 minutes ago
Sgt Herman Leon is the hero deputy who recalled 2009 Safeway attacks in Morgan Hill while investigating #SierraLaMar case. Leon lived in MH.

Totally agree with this sentence! :clap: Thank you sir!

And :tyou: for posting the Blog Radio talk link! :luv: your accent! :)

Sgt. Herman Leon still on the stand in #SierraLaMar. He's impt for 2 reasons. Did interviews w Def & his girlfriend, also...

...Leon linked #SierraLaMar disappearance w prior 2009 Safeway attempted kidnappings of women late at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho