Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh-- her other impressions are not good. She does not think she as an all out partier more a wanna be or I'm cool type of girl. But she thinks Sierra was that depressed, that she was leaving signs that she wanted help. I really don't even want to type it, ...

The fact that the cell phone was disposed of within minutes leads me to either believe that the abductor either knew exactly what they were going to do with her from the moment she entered the car. Or that is was a family member, since family is ruled out per LE, I would guess this was a stranger abduction, except I cannot see a stranger feeling comfortable in the cul de sac, so putting it all into perspective in my mind, I think this was a neighbor that had it very well planned and observed her for a good long time.
Portabella I too have thoughts about it possibly being a neighbor.. IMO someone else has also had similar thoughts that are involved in this investigation? It certainly appears that way with their spending so much detailed time with atleast one of those neighbors and even taking bags of evidence..

Not pointing fingers but I am saying it is definitely an option that is still very much on the table IMO..
here's a snipped quote below about the neighbor being searched..
They spent hours searching neighbors backyards, even bringing in canines to sniff for clues. They spent most of the night searching a large property right next door to the missing 15-year-old girl's home. ~~ The cul-de-sac isn't the only area, investigators targeted. Less than a quarter mile away on Scheller Avenue, they also targeted a vacant foreclosed home. Detectives even hauled away an evidence kit from the home.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/sierra-lamar/nLbDR/

Glad to hear that their are posters at Casa De Fruta
There were NONE on
in Watsonville
152 over Mt. Madonna
Bailey Ave heading up towards Mckean
Anywhere on Mckean or Uvas, at any spot on the reservoirs
At Canada Del Oro open Space
At Calero
N. on Santa Teresa past Bailey.

Oh-- her other impressions are not good. She does not think she as an all out partier more a wanna be or I'm cool type of girl. But she thinks Sierra was that depressed, that she was leaving signs that she wanted help. I really don't even want to type it, ...

Posible suicide?
There were three girls (aged 13 to 16) that hung themselves last year in the fairly small town where I live - two at school and one in the woods about a mile from her home. All were pretty and talented but were being bullied at school and probably online.
Very sad situation.

But she wasn't cheering at this HS right? Or are you just pointing out that a change of clothes is not unusual for a teen to have in her bag? Thinking of my own daughter, she would only have extra clothes with her if there was a plan to do something and she knew about it in advance.

I thought that, too.
Then I noticed her mom said something about she liked being a cheerleader
because of school spirit.

Her mom said she frequently carried that bag.
So she must have packed clothes in whichever bag she was using on a given day?
Or just days when she went to cheerleading practice?

Is that your understanding?

It's scary I believe that we adults just do not understand what this kids go through. We say we do, we act as if we do , and we probably think we do. But trust me, it really is a different world for them. They are under a lot of stress. And with all the social networking they do and constant contact.... there is no way to get them away from it. EVEN if we put limits on it. Please moms/dads/gmas and other relatives DON'T TELL ME that all we need to do is limit it.

Its time for us to realize that things are waaaaaaaay different now and we need to do something. Our kids are turning to suicide and drugs and alcohol in a completley different level than before.

(((( slinking off my soap box)))) but I have teens and I am watching all of this happen before my eyes with their friends since kindergarten and even themselves (depression).

If I'm not mistaken, a stun gun was used to abduct Jaycee Duggard. She wrote about that in her book. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

You are absolutely correct. And, relevant to the original question, Jaycee explicitly stated in an interview that she urinated in her pants when the stun gun was used.

Since someone brought up suicide...wouldn't it be more likely she would have been found by now, if so?

So they are re-searching the two-mile radius around the family home...this kind of sounds like standard procedure, or at least a good idea, seeing that sometimes things are not found the first time through. But it makes me wonder if they are simply starting over...back to square one, as it were, with no real evidence pointing toward any particular scenario. JMO

What is everyone's ideas on Sierras
Shoes??

If the perp wanted her to discard her clothes
So she couldn't be distinguished later on as they made off, why wouldn't be he/she tell her to get rid of her shoes as well?
If the perp harmed her (God forbid that please) or had intentions of harming her and didn't want his DNA on her clothes, and he thought ahead to dispose of them, wouldn't her shoes have crossed his mind and that they could hold DNA as well?

So why get rid of the clothes she was wearing but not her shoes?
and it seems to be that the perp didn't take the clothes off of Sierra since they held no evidence.
In my mind, it seems to lead to Sierra willingfully running away..ditch the clothes she could be spotted in, and being in the rush she was didn't think much of her shoes.

What also leads to me to believe she ran away is all the things she left or did before she went to missing. To me these all seem to be carefully orchestrated days before so no one would think she ran away (trust me, I ran away once before too and left a lot of things behind to make it seem like I had future plans when I didn't)
-she happened to take a pic that morning, slightly showing what she was wearing. She them ditches the clothes so police have no idea as to what she could be wearing now.
-discusses her paper SO many times!! It's so obviously blatant how excited she is for the future of her paper. On twitter and to her family
-she just happens to make future plans the night before?
-she just happens to make a tweet about a boy disappearing the day before?
-she just happens to post the last thing to her tumblr as being lost and wanting to be found?

Jmo, but being 14 and running away once and trickingEVERYONE for days, I seriously think she's on the run. I even got a ride from my own neighbour to my next ride and they had no idea I was running away!) The investigators must feel this way a bit as well since they havent officially said she's
Abducted.
We all can see she's savvy and clever and bright. It's possible. Imho

Your post runs very similar to my own thoughts.
Those "just so happens" jumped out at me also.

They are the least explainable to me in the case of an abduction.
But, lend themselves handily as a cry for help or attention.

How could you take her pants off without removing her shoes is the best
question yet!

NBC 11 nothing major just that they recanvassed the 2-3 miles already done.and reinterviewed people again. Also talked about the searches starting tomorrow lead by the Klassfoundation.

Since someone brought up suicide...wouldn't it be more likely she would have been found by now, if so?

I would think so. But strange story:

The man behind us was missing for about a week. His family put out fliers and there was a search party at a local park where many people hike.

He turned up in his garage, he had killed himself. They did not see him because there were so many boxes and storage containers . I'm not saying this is what the case is.... just somtimes weird things happen.

And here is yet another statement about a neighbor being searched:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...143933026.html
Quote: Search and rescue dogs were brought in as the FBI combed through neighbors' yards. They seemed focused on one yard adjacent to the LaMar home.

Authorities spent about an hour and a half inside but gave no indication if anything related to the case was found.

The man behind us was missing for about a week. His family put out fliers and there was a search party at a local park where many people hike.

He turned up in his garage, he had killed himself. They did not see him because there were so many boxes and storage containers . I'm not saying this is what the case is.... just somtimes weird things happen.

I know...but I am thinking with teens, if they ARE suicidal, and make the plan, etc...they probably want to be found. Otherwise no one would know...JMO

NBC 11 nothing major just that they recanvassed the 2-3 miles already done.and reinterviewed people again. Also talked about the searches starting tomorrow lead by the Klassfoundation.

This is interesting..Maybe shaking someone's tree ? To see if anything happens ? MOO

There was a case recently of a soldier who killed himself and wasn't found for over a week. He was hidden up in the rafters of the attic of his house. There's a thread for him here on WS, but at the moment I can't think of his name.

That said, I really don't think Sierra committed suicide.

I know...but I am thinking with teens, if they ARE suicidal, and make the plan, etc...they probably want to be found. Otherwise no one would know...JMO

And I agree.... this really started with my daughters impression, sigh.... just wish she could be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmphilippe