Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I agree.... this really started with my daughters impression, sigh.... just wish she could be found.

It does seem like she tried to draw a lot of attention to her essay though...was she making some sort of plea or a statement about it? Wasn't it about depression, or do I have that wrong?

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...143933026.html
Quote: Search and rescue dogs were brought in as the FBI combed through neighbors' yards. They seemed focused on one yard adjacent to the LaMar home.

Authorities spent about an hour and a half inside but gave no indication if anything related to the case was found.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/17...rgan-hill-girl
Quote: They spent hours searching neighbors backyards, even bringing in canines to sniff for clues. They spent most of the night searching a large property right next door to the missing 15-year-old girl's home. ~~ The cul-de-sac isn't the only area, investigators targeted. Less than a quarter mile away on Scheller Avenue, they also targeted a vacant foreclosed home. Detectives even hauled away an evidence kit from the home.

ABOVE BBM...

Sorry if it seems as tho I am just repeating the same info but would like to know specifically what is in this lot adjacent to Sierra's home.. from several news media reporters it seems as tho there definitely was a significant amount of time and detail spent on this particular area.. anyone who knows could you please tell me what home/property this is that is repeatedly referred to as a point of interest for investigators.. or better yet I'd love to take Mr. YELLOW GOOGLE MAN for my own personal tour of the area if anyone would be so kind as to refresh my memory on what the address is for Sierra's Morgan Hill home located inthe cul-de-sac? ???

TiA ;)

ABOVE BBM...

Sorry if it seems as tho I am just repeating the same info but would like to know specifically what is in this lot adjacent to Sierra's home.. from several news media reporters it seems as tho there definitely was a significant amount of time and detail spent on this particular area.. anyone who knows could you please tell me what home/property this is that is repeatedly referred to as a point of interest for investigators.. or better yet I'd love to take Mr. YELLOW GOOGLE MAN for my own personal tour of the area if anyone would be so kind as to refresh my memory on what the address is for Sierra's Morgan Hill home located inthe cul-de-sac? ???

TiA ;)

Paquita Espana Court. Last house on the right at the end of the cul-de-sac
with large square columns at the automatic iron gate.

ABOVE BBM...

TiA ;)

Here's her street (cul de sac)
Paquita Espana Ct, Morgan Hill, Santa Clara, California 95037 - Google Maps

I wish we knew if Sierra typically wore headphones as she wandered off to the bus stop. I can't count how many teens I see walking (alone) in my area, always with headphones clamped over their ears, so they would never hear a thing if a car pulled up and stopped, would not know until they were grabbed and tossed inside. They do this on a very busy street near my neighborhood and it just galls me, they are completely oblivious. (Not saying Sierra was oblivious, mind you, but it would be good to know if this was her habit.)

It does seem like she tried to draw a lot of attention to her essay though...was she making some sort of plea or a statement about it? Wasn't it about depression, or do I have that wrong?

I personally think she was writing it with a lot of experience. Was the assignment assigned? for some reason I think no, because it was an essay. Remember, her dad also mentioned that she was excited about her paper.

There was something maybe some sort of relief to writing that paper. I don't see anywhere else, but of course I haven't done much snooping, that she is excited about any other school work or assignment.

Apololgies if someone already posted this. There was an abduction attempt in the Willow Glen area of San Jose this past Friday. The victim was a 16 year old girl who was tased, lost vision and was semi conscious...but ESCAPED. This area is a quick drive from Morgan Hill, and I certainly hope LE is all over this comparing the details to Sierra's disappearance! All my instinct bells have gone off....SO SIMILAR. Read on...

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ttempted-abduction-daughter-willow?source=rss

I have to say, I don't think is this suicide at all. IMO

Paquita Espana Court. Last house on the right at the end of the cul-de-sac
with large square columns at the automatic iron gate.

I was thinking it was the large pasture/open land area. Not necessarily a neighbors house.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Bumping for rulz

Working on some SAR stuff and trying to encompass theories.
Copy and paste and then add on please to keep them all together
So what do we have?....

1. Ran Away (gone to L.A. for an OF store visit or other)

2. Was taken by stranger

3. Was taken by internet predator

4. Was taken by someone she knows

5. Was taken by a field worker

I know...but I am thinking with teens, if they ARE suicidal, and make the plan, etc...they probably want to be found. Otherwise no one would know...JMO
And Sierra has left really obvious signs:
Tumblr and tweets leading up to this happen to be about being lost and being found and disappearing from a bus stop. Her bag with her clothes
And her scent and her phone in a field, and the fact that she was so keen on her teen depression really interests me. It was specifically teen depression, not general or adulthood depression, so she clearly was connecting with the subject material. I think Shes hiding out and may be just scared to come out, especially if she knows how her friends are handling this and the national media attention.. A neighbors most likely is involved in helping sneaking her away, IMO.

So mom and bf closed that big iron gate when they left for work ?

And this child had been walking alone down that cul de sac every morning in the dark all winter?

Some one close by...MOO

She was a cheerleader at Washington, but not at Sobrato.

Also, she was in counseling to "help make the move easier" (according to Marc Klaas on WS radio) so she is someone who would be a little more attuned to her mental well-being.

I was thinking it was the large pasture/open land area. Not necessarily a neighbors house.

It is mostly open fields to the left and a large field with metal buildings on the right.

Also.
I wonder if her gate had one of those remotes?
It looks like it would.

Looks like she didn't cheer anymore.
from her twitter acct.
Feb 2
thats good :) i dont do cheeer anymore lol.

Oh? Do tell!

I wondered how come I couldn't track down the name of the gym or dance/cheer school or whatever.

No quotes with her "instructors", don't ya know, just three supposed team mates.

Thank you.

Gentle reminder:

We cannot copy and paste postings from social media sites. WSers can provide a link and direct others to the relevant post via time stamps.

If you haven't yet, please read our TOS and Rules of Etiquette forum.

Where this post lands is random, and :tyou:

Apololgies if someone already posted this. There was an abduction attempt in the Willow Glen area of San Jose this past Friday. The victim was a 16 year old girl who was tased, lost vision and was semi conscious...but ESCAPED. This area is a quick drive from Morgan Hill, and I certainly hope LE is all over this comparing the details to Sierra's disappearance! All my instinct bells have gone off....SO SIMILAR. Read on...

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ttempted-abduction-daughter-willow?source=rss

Thank-you.

Details to note:

"A guy drove up to her really fast, scooted up right next to her, parked his car on the sidewalk and unbelted really quickly," the mom said. "Then he came from behind, gave her a bear hug and put something like a Taser under her ear."

She said her daughter saw what looked like a Hispanic man in his 30s weighing about 200 pounds and driving a red car with tinted windows. But then she went temporarily blind, her mother said, and lost consciousness from the stun gun.

I noticed something on her twitter account. Almost all of the "tweets" say send via web, or via text, but the first one on 3/15 say via "twitter for Mac".

The only other time I saw this was back on 2/26 and 2/27.

The other thing I find interesting is the location of the bus stop, phone drop, and purse drop.

Based on these locations, she could have been picked up anywhere between her home and the bus stop.

If we look at this as the direction of travel, it looks like she was headed either to make a right on bailey rd. to head to 101, or left on bailey rd to head toward the mountains and the reservoirs.

Also, the contents of the bag are very interesting. It seems like she must have changed her clothes before she left, because I cant conceive how they got neatly folded in the bag in that short distance between where she might have been picked up and where the bag was dropped.

Of course there are other possaiblities.

a)Someone came back into the area later on and dropped the bag (unlikely, I dont think someone would come back to leave the bag near the home).

b)If a crime was commited, and she was forced to put her clothes in the bag, then it would have happened near, or in her home.

This story is very interesting though since there is so little evidence and what they have found doesn't make much sense.

I could possibly conceive that she was walking with purse in hand, and phone either in her hand or pocket.

A perp picked her up, and subdued her somehow. They then saw she was trying to make a call, so tossed her phone out. Then not knowing what was in the bag, decided to throw it out.

But that is a whole lot of speculation.

I really hope this is a runaway, but I doubt that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme