Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe an article from yesterday or the day before mentioned that LE was going to personally track down the 267 RSOs in the area as well. I imagine that will take some time.

It was brought up earlier tonight, but the thing about shoes not being in the bag does SEEM to point to the clothes in the bag being an extra set...not clothes she was forced to remove, for example. Should have been shoes, maybe socks, if the intent was to make her take off her clothes. Also the folding still, to me, points to Sierra having packed herself an extra change of clothes-maybe the shirt she packed could only be worn with a certain bra, for instance, so she had to pack that too. JMO

IMO the computers of her closest friends she had in Fremont and possibly the sister's should be checked... (IF that is even possible)
WHO had the mac?
WHO had the i phone?
There HAS to be correspondence or research of some kind if she ran off or met someone. moo
A stranger... guess not then

I know, I was just responding to the post saying they probably didn't get any leads.

No, I know...it is just kind of a pet peeve of mine when LE announces how many tips they have, as if that makes any real difference, when all they need is one, if it is a good one...JMO

Did I see an electronic iron gate at the end of the driveway? If so, didn't she have to unlock the gate (with remote) to get out or let anyone in?

We haven't heard if they kept it locked (or if it was functioning) but I thought I noticed a black electronic type gate.

Some/most(?) electronically controlled gates have a keypad...no remote required.

There are hundreds of abandoned shack type buildings and even some businesses that are vacant. Some large commercial type of buildings from companies that have gone belly up and storage buildings too.

I would think LE would be checking those out before the fields. Some have sketchy people living in them. I do BPO'S for lenders and I see lots of strange people squatting in homes and businesses that have been foreclosed on. Sometimes the people are gone and just the garbage, clothing, old food etc. is left behind.

Friend here in SoCA is a home inspector and finds homes with contents as if the (unlawful) occupants had just left. As you say, garbage, etc, included.

Hoping even more alerts go-out for owners to check vacant residences, empty commercial structures, outbldgs, etc.

In Lisa Irwin's case, they did check a lot of vacant houses...and later found those diapers, etc...in one of them, which caused a huge stir...

I know, I was just responding to the post saying they probably didn't get any leads.

OK, I, did say that, and that was not what I meant so my apologies. What I meant was that nothing " CONCRETE" in helping to find her or what happened. I'm sure there are 100's of calls of sightings of a long dark haired teen. I think unless it's almost obvious they still need to go back to square one. IMO

What about utility workers? People working for the phone company, cable company, electric company, etc. There are a lot of people who will give utility companies the codes to their gates so that they can get access to meters and do maintenance without someone having to be at home.

Also, I wouldn't necessarily put a lot of stock into searching a neighbor's home. There was a case here almost 10 years ago where a 4-year-old girl was kidnapped and found murdered a few days later. There was a registered sex offender living a couple houses down and his house was searched by police four times. I think judges are pretty lenient when it comes to signing off on search warrants for registered sex offenders.

Maybe they found her finger prints on something/trash in the forclosed house? maybe she met someone there???

OK, I, did say that, and that was not what I meant so my apologies. What I meant was that nothing " CONCRETE" in helping to find her or what happened. I'm sure there are 100's of calls of sightings of a long dark haired teen. I think unless it's almost obvious they still need to go back to square one. IMO

Yes, it's possible they don't have any concrete leads. I hope they do, but they might not. I wonder how many alleged sightings they've gotten. Some cases seem to turn up lots of those and others not many.

It was brought up earlier tonight, but the thing about shoes not being in the bag does SEEM to point to the clothes in the bag being an extra set...not clothes she was forced to remove, for example. Should have been shoes, maybe socks, if the intent was to make her take off her clothes. Also the folding still, to me, points to Sierra having packed herself an extra change of clothes-maybe the shirt she packed could only be worn with a certain bra, for instance, so she had to pack that too. JMO

That walk to the bus stop was kinda far. I know locals said it wasn't raining that day at 7:00 am, but if she thought it was going to rain and she might get wet, would she take a change of clothes? Come to think of it, what if it was pouring. Did she still have to walk?

That walk to the bus stop was kinda far. I know locals said it wasn't raining that day at 7:00 am, but if she thought it was going to rain and she might get wet, would she take a change of clothes? Come to think of it, what if it was pouring. Did she still have to walk?

Good point. Would she take her Juicy bag out in potential rain?

Maybe they found her finger prints on something/trash in the forclosed house? maybe she met someone there???

I was thinking about fingerprints earlier. So, if they checked her purse for any other finger prints?

Or what if she thought it might be raining by the time school let-out, and she'd be getting soaked on her way home.

...continuing...btw, add me to the list of those who think that a tossed bag could reveal 'folded' clothes even if opened and spilled (no evidence of that). IOW, if the contents of the bag were tightly packed, and it appears likely so from the size of the bag, the clothes would stay folded even if the bag had been pitched from a moving vehicle.

fwiw, not sure it's relevant

Someone posted last night that it did not actually rain until later afternoon or evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06