Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i look at street view of her home, I look and when i go to street view, the iron gate of the dirt entranceway to her left appears to be mowed down, I look at that area and swear I see a tent set up in there. Wonder if it could be a transient or if they allow people during harvest to make camp in there, just curious....

I thought that, too.
Then I noticed her mom said something about she liked being a cheerleader
because of school spirit.

Her mom said she frequently carried that bag.
So she must have packed clothes in whichever bag she was using on a given day?
Or just days when she went to cheerleading practice?

Is that your understanding?

I'll go back and listen or grab a transcript from NG. I'm pretty sure she was speaking of Sierra cheering at the school in Fremont. Her Mom said she had pencils and other stuff in there, but would sometimes put clothing in her bag if she was loaning or sharing clothes with a friend. I have to go back and look, I don't want to speak out of turn.

I'll go back and listen or grab a transcript from NG. I'm pretty sure she was speaking of Sierra cheering at the school in Fremont. Her Mom said she had pencils and other stuff in there, but would sometimes put clothing in her bag if she was loaning or sharing clothes with a friend. I have to go back and look, I don't want to speak out of turn.

Yes, she did say something about sharing clothes.
My post was referring to posts about it being common for cheerleaders to
carry a change of clothes.
(I suppose for after school, but in this case she used to go to practice at
a non-school affiliated dance/cheer/gymnastics class, it would seem.)

I added a bunch of panorama-type pics of Paquita Espana Court.

Begins here: http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=panorama-court-entrancemap.jpg

Looking at those pics (thank you by the way), the car could have been parked on the right of her house (looking at the pic) and she would not have seen it when she was walking out her door and walking down her driveway. He could have hid behind that white post on the right and grabbed her there. IMO. This is of course if it was a stranger situation. I think if she got ride(s) froms someone at school, kids at the school would have come forward saying "Sierra got a ride from so and so sometimes to school" this is all IMO. I don't think this is a run away situation or a suicide. IMO. She is a 15 yr old child who YES, was upset about moving away from her close friends and feeling like she had to start over with a new school etc. I think the tuff act was to protect herself in that exact situation, new school, new people. I think this person is local and did something to her and afterwards got rid of her belongings to lead the LE away from that area. again all of this is IMO

Welcome Sjsleuth83
icon7.gif
Your post made some excellent points.

One of the most important and only known facts thus far, is that a scent dog trailed her to the end of her driveway and then lost the scent.

It does seem like she tried to draw a lot of attention to her essay though...was she making some sort of plea or a statement about it? Wasn't it about depression, or do I have that wrong?

Yes her essay was on teen depression. I am kind of concerned about how much she seems to mention it.. I mean sure be excited about it but she seemed to almost be infatuated with the project/ trying to get attention from others about the subject.

I remember seeing one tweet where she was basically like arggh why do I find this so interesting?! Then she posted a picture of some pills captioned "STRAIGHT UP fiend...... damn Project" and there were several others.

I dunno.. at this point I really don't think we are looking at a suicide IMO but having been 15 not too many years ago (I am 22 lol) I can imagine repeating things like she did over and over as a plea for help or for someone to recognise that maybe she was feeling depressed or having negative thoughts so she didn't have to come out and say it?

I mean she could have totally had a genuine interest in the topic but the whole plea for help/recognition is just something I haven't been able to shake!!

I don't know what to think about this case. On one hand, Sierra seems to have had some warning signs that could predict a runaway situation...especially if it is true as someone posted that she was in counseling for the trauma of the move...on the other hand, if she was depressed, distracted, etc...she could be less aware of things going on around her that morning and been more of a target/victim. But it does seem odd, that she apparently posted about running away, according to some who have read her SM, and that she was writing about depression, and then disappears. JMO

Very interesting, what do you all make of the fact they are going back over their initial search area?

I think they are double checking everything now. They also re interviewed people today .

Very interesting, what do you all make of the fact they are going back over their initial search area?

Not much really, pretty standard. After all the hasty searches are done, you go back to the PLS and do a more thorough search of the 1-3 mile radius. It took them a little longer to do it than I would consider normal, but, whatever.

I don't think it is odd that they went back over the immediate area either, except that it worries me that they still may have no idea what they have here...JMO

I find it interesting that with all of the abandoned old barns, shacks, outbuildings etc., police seem to be focused on searching the open field areas. All the way on both sides down 101 and up 152 are old buildings that are vacant and half falling down. Maybe a squatter here or there, the economy has squatters in foreclosed homes, old shacks etc.

Even the police activity behind the Outlet stores was out in an open field. Anyone have an idea why the fields seem more interesting?

I don't know if it matters, but I wonder if most of her twitter followers were friends from her old school or the new one.

The profiler on the today show said the scent ended at the end of her driveway, prior to this i was thinking it ended in the driveway, but since its at the end of it, she walked down that driveway, and what ever occurred happened per happenstance as driveway meets road. If it was a ride picking her up, I believe they would have pulled in, if it had happened in the home and she was loaded into the vehicle, it would have ended up in driveway, so I agree, its a neighbor, relative of a neighbor, friend of a neighbor, or someone from the neighborhood. I do not believe this is someone who offered ride, made and advance and then things went wrong, the phone was disposed of entirely too fast. Whomever this was, knew what they were doing upon taking her. I do not believe she ran away. No way she would dispose of her phone and her purse she loved. Also, I believe the clothing would have stayed neatly folded in her bag if thrown out a vehicle, it the clothes fit well in it, they would be totally protected from becoming unfolded when the toss occurred. IMHO

Did I see an electronic iron gate at the end of the driveway? If so, didn't she have to unlock the gate (with remote) to get out or let anyone in?

We haven't heard if they kept it locked (or if it was functioning) but I thought I noticed a black electronic type gate.

I don't think it is odd that they went back over the immediate area either, except that it worries me that they still may have no idea what they have here...JMO

I agree, I don't think they have leads and in the beginning you kind of run where the evidence takes you, when it stops you have to go back and go back again to see if something was missed. I think at this point it's smart to go back to the beginning. Every inch needs to be looked at. IMO My heart breaks for this family.

I agree, I don't think they have leads and in the beginning you kind of run where the evidence takes you, when it stops you have to go back and go back again to see if something was missed. I think at this point it's smart to go back to the beginning. Every inch needs to be looked at. IMO My heart breaks for this family.

Well, the article says they've received over 350 tips.

Deputies said they received more than 350 tips and are busy conducting follow-up interviews with family members, classmates and friends.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...dius/-/5738758/9705874/-/2rfa4bz/-/index.html

There are hundreds of abandoned shack type buildings and even some businesses that are vacant. Some large commercial type of buildings from companies that have gone belly up and storage buildings too.

I would think LE would be checking those out before the fields. Some have sketchy people living in them. I do BPO'S for lenders and I see lots of strange people squatting in homes and businesses that have been foreclosed on. Sometimes the people are gone and just the garbage, clothing, old food etc. is left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme