Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the offender is female...

Could be, Sierra was not into "relationships" interacted with more girls than boys online (from what we know) Didn't have a "boyfriend" her cat was her "valentine" per her twitter.
She was still crushing on Chris Brown and "The Creator" per her twitter.
She did have some heated words with and about "girls" on twitter so it just might be "a female".

Cops: Hollister girl elbows kidnapper in stomach, escapes

HOLLISTER, Calif. -
A 16-year-old girl was walking home near the corner of Miller Road and Central Avenue in Hollister Tuesday night when a man approached her from behind and held a knife to her throat, police said.

The man told her to keep quiet and walk, Hollister police officer Erik Morris said.

The girl complied and walked westbound on Central Avenue as the man continued holding a knife to her throat and wrapping his arm over her shoulder.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...apes/-/5738758/9309244/-/aikacvz/-/index.html

Cops: Hollister girl elbows kidnapper in stomach, escapes

HOLLISTER, Calif. -
A 16-year-old girl was walking home near the corner of Miller Road and Central Avenue in Hollister Tuesday night when a man approached her from behind and held a knife to her throat, police said.

The man told her to keep quiet and walk, Hollister police officer Erik Morris said.

The girl complied and walked westbound on Central Avenue as the man continued holding a knife to her throat and wrapping his arm over her shoulder.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...apes/-/5738758/9309244/-/aikacvz/-/index.html

You would think if someone had a knife to a person's throat with their arm wrapped over their shoulder that if they elbowed the perp in the stomach, they'd get cut, even if it was superficial.

I don't think there is anything that points to a female offender. Female offenders are emotional. They would dispose of a body in the same location where the person was killed - it wouldn't be hidden. They wouldn't dispose of the person's belongings in a different place. It would be all together. Also, there would be signs of a struggle because it is unlikely one female could easily over-power another.
IDK girls are sneaky. She wouldn't know what was up until it was too late. No crime scene has been found yet. It could be in a area a local girl was familiar with. For that matter it could even be in Fremont.
At this point I won't rule girl/s out
moo

IDK girls are sneaky. She wouldn't know what was up until it was too late. No crime scene has been found yet. It could be in a area a local girl was familiar with. For that matter it could even be in Fremont.
At this point I won't rule girl/s out
moo

I'm saying it'd be a struggle in a car, someone dies, and the girl gets pushed out on the side of the road. Teenaged girls are extra emotional. It doesn't fit. The fact that no crime scene has been found yet rules out a female.

Lack didn't say anything we haven't covered in the realm of possibilities
icon12.gif

True that, but it's all wide-open still at this point.

I remember the sad case of Christina Wms. Without looking it up, she went out for an early evening walk with the family dog (who came home w/o her). It was as if she vanished off the face of the Earth. Eventually 2 perps in a truck were identified. Senseless killing, like so many others. :-(

So, that said, I would bet Lack has even more to say about this case...and I hope we hear more from him.

Thank you for the link!

ETA: We have so many questions based on the scant info released by LE which, together with interviews of Sierra's Mom, leave us all still wondering. :-/ There is a reason why no more has been released to the public, and as posted above by some, it surely does seem to indicate that LE does not consider this case a runaway. We can ponder why else LE is not more forthcoming...

The reason for not dropping the stuff right at the driveway is that then it would be known sooner likely that she was missing and not of her own accord.She was on twitter the morning she disappeared.
LE found a text/pic on her phone that she sent at 7:11 I believe that morning. They can tell how long the phone sat in one place, they know when it ended up there.

BBM

IIRC, Sierra was the last person to leave the household after her mom & her mom's BF left earlier that morning.

Since everyone else left before she did, how is it that "dropping the stuff right at the driveway" would indicate it would be known sooner that she was missing and not of her own accord?

I'm saying it'd be a struggle in a car, someone dies, and the girl gets pushed out on the side of the road. Teenaged girls are extra emotional. It doesn't fit. The fact that no crime scene has been found yet rules out a female.

I could see them playing nice (at first) until they got to their destination and it going down hill from there.
I knew some really MEAN girls back in the day.

Hi Wendy101. Besides the neatly folded clothes, why do you think this?

The secreted bag .. I think a male would have chucked it out.... Secreted makes me think it was placed... Hidden purposefully... Veery female..
As for the clothes.. I think there were female fingerprints found on the bag tht were not Sierra's.. So LE is calling out the offender using the "neatly folded" wording..

Sierra is gorgeous.... No boyfriend... Not tied down.. Seems flirty on her online activity ... Perhaps there was a jealous female involved....Girls are mean especially when they feel threatened with another girls beauty....
I think Sierra knew this girl and recognized her as a friend.. An older girl that perhaps Sierra thought was "cool"
I think Sierra scent stops T the end of her drive because she was picked up there...by A female friend.... Planned to skip school...only her friend had a different plan...
I believe that if it were a male that took her, he would have dumpped her and her things sloppily in one place....

The secreted bag .. I think a male would have chucked it out.... Secreted makes me think it was placed... Hidden purposefully... Veery female..
As for the clothes.. I think there were female fingerprints found on the bag tht were not Sierra's.. So LE is calling out the offender using the "neatly folded" wording..

Sierra is gorgeous.... No boyfriend... Not tied down.. Seems flirty on her online activity ... Perhaps there was a jealous female involved....Girls are mean especially when they feel threatened with another girls beauty....
I think Sierra knew this girl and recognized her as a friend.. An older girl that perhaps Sierra thought was "cool"
I think Sierra scent stops T the end of her drive because she was picked up there...by A female friend.... Planned to skip school...only her friend had a different plan...
I believe that if it were a male that took her, he would have dumpped her and her things sloppily in one place....

Or, a girl could have been driving, Sierra gets in the car, and a boy pops up from behind the back seat.

You've given me food for thought, thank you!

I could see them playing nice (at first) until they got to their destination and it going down hill from there.
I knew some really MEAN girls back in the day.

Yes, there are mean girls certainly capable of murder over jealousy or some perceived slight. But, that just doesn't look like this.

BBM

IIRC, Sierra was the last person to leave the household after her mom & her mom's BF left earlier that morning.

Since everyone else left before she did, how is it that "dropping the stuff right at the driveway" would indicate that she was not missing of her own accord or that it would have been known that she was missing sooner?
If a parent gets to their driveway and at the edge of the street are their child's bag and phone they are going to immediately know something is very wrong. They're likely to see it laying there and freak. If they are tossed into the bushes somewhere out of sight, well, they're just that out of sight. Parent gets home, thinks child may be at a friends, etc and not worry about it right away. The school didn't call per the interview, so it took even more time before they become aware, all adding to more time on the clock.
Then there is the issue of neighbors, the postman, the UPS driver, etc all having opportunity to see it laying there and call it in. It's much riskier.

I've seen more than one case on ID (tv) in which a scenario such as you recite has been shown. More times than not, there are others involved, usually a male in the mix.

Think female as the lure...

ETA: In one of those cases on Investigation Discovery, the female victim was new to the school but picked the wrong seemingly 'cool' girl to befriend.

fwiw

I dunno. There are several tweets where gets to laughing and says she "can't breathe". She also tweets about people commenting on a "noise" she makes when she laughs. IMO she had full blown asthma, BUT I really do not know.
moo
No, because I have mild asthma. I only have two inhalers-different medicines. I use them rarely, but sometimes my coughing spasms are uncontrollable. I keep both my inhalers in my purse. Laughing too hard can bring on a coughing spasm for me...

WOW! LE is on top of this! they were on her facebook!
Deputy DeSantiago was messaging anyone who messages her!
Asking if they knew where she was.
I have a screen shot from 3/16 @ 8:10 pm
but I can't post it here, he's a minor
so it's a rumor.

WTG! LE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors