Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #4 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime potential evidence is found in proximity to where a crime has occurred, I have to wonder how that potential evidence arrived at its location.

Was it dropped by the victim? Was it left there by the perp? Was it brought there later to confuse the investigation?

I have no doubt that LE is asking these same questions.

I thought it an early presser, LE gave the impression it wasn't THAT far off the road. And not so well hid that SOMEBODY didn't find it.

Pink stands out. It is not a color found in nature. And it was a stuffed bag making it plump enough and heavy enough to flatten the grass around it. With lots of shiny bling on it.

It wouldn't have to be that far off the road to have been lost in the grass. I tossed my backpack in and it was gone, there was no way to see it from the roadside where a person was walking and I was looking for it. Everyone that would have been walking the road wouldn't have been. Not to mention I didn't see anyone actually walking the road, it's really not that kind of road. There might have been some joggers out during those 2 days, but they'd be paying even less attention and moving faster.
The somebody that found it was looking for things tossed, that's why they were coming those roadside areas otherwise, who knows.

I don't think Sierra ran away, or even planned to spend Friday night away from home. I believe that she kept some "clean" extra clothing as a habit, maybe from her dance and cheerleading in Fremont. Teens do things that don't make sense to others. I think she either accepted a ride from somebody familiar, and therefore safe - or this was a stranger abduction. I think that because of a lack of additional clues the few known facts from LE are being way too closely dissected, such as neatly folded clothing. Had she been forced to disrobe, I would expect that LE would have been able to determine if the clothing had been worn at the time of the abduction. Also, I would imagine that a frightened teen would have left some things inside out and just jammed it all into the bag if that is what she was instructed to do, depicting hasty and frantic actions. If so, it may have been two abductors working as a team and would not take place in a moving automobile. I wonder if whoever did convince or force Sierra into a car would have gone somewhere secluded/predetermined to carry out his/her plans. Her cell would have been tossed out almost immediately to avoid signal tracking. This may not have been a random unplanned abduction. The lack of witnesses and clues may not have been sheer luck. Her bag may have been intentionally placed there after dark to keep the search for her closer to her home. I think she was taken some distance, leading again to needing some way to subdue her. Not likely that she would be riding as a passenger, belted in, sitting next to a window where she could/would attract undesired attention.
Looking at all this, typing as I think - darn, I would rather that she ran away. At least there would be better odds that she was still alive. I don't think anyone would keep her for long, too risky avoiding others. Such a gorgeous girl, sometimes beauty can be a curse, not a blessing.
IMO

I asked this question before, but haven't gotten an answer: how far from the road was Sierra's handbag found?

I asked this question before, but haven't gotten an answer: how far from the road was Sierra's handbag found?

They have been vague in the answer. Close is about all we've been given. Within throwing or placing distance. Not so helpful, lol

Sorry folks. I didn't realize that my post was so wordy. And, I apologize because I cannot think in paragraphs, so my thoughts just tumbled out. I wish for a better outcome here, we seem to keep encountering far too many sad cases.

I agree that the public hasn't been informed of the entire contents of the handbag.

Which brings me back to a nagging question I've had & have recently commented on: LE released info regarding "neatly folded" clothing found inside the handbag.

"Neatly folded" clothing.

Why would LE release that info, and not release info regarding any other contents of the bag (i.e. asthma inhaler)?

I asked this question before, but I'll ask it again:

Whose cage is LE trying to rattle with the release of this info about the "neatly folded" clothing? This is more or less a rhetorical question, but if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Every time I think about the "neatly folded clothes" my mind goes to military, or ex military personel. Making a bed neatly and folding clothes in a specific way is instilled in the troops from boot camp and is second nature to them. I would be looking at any RSOs w/ a military background. MOO :moo:

Sieraa supposedly disappeared around the time that she left to catch the bus - shortly after 7:15 a.m. I don't think anyone would be coming home for lunch that early.

But we do not really know what time she actually left that day. And nobody really knows when someone in a busy household might run back home for a quick minute, if they forgot something, got sick, decided to work from home...anything. I am just saying 'why' take the chance of letting the family know of the abduction early when you can easily give yourself an 8 hour headstart just by grabbing all of her stuff and taking it along? Also, if you struggled with her and she then dropped her cell or her bag there is a chance you could have contaminated it forensically. Better to take it along and wipe it off before you toss the cell, imo.

Every time I think about the "neatly folded clothes" my mind goes to military, or ex military personel. Making a bed neatly and folding clothes in a specific way is instilled in the troops from boot camp and is second nature to them. I would be looking at any RSOs w/ a military background. MOO :moo:

Are you of the opinion that an RSO with a military background packed Sierra's clothes into her handbag?

Can you blot out the name and face gngr~snap? Is that allowed?

They keep going back to her friends.

lemme see does this work?
Untitled49464.png

This btw is a real Deputy
The deputies were identified by the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office as Fabian De Santiago, a deputy sheriff for four years

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/06/BACN1LEB21.DTL&ao=all#ixzz1qIjd9vxT
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/06/BACN1LEB21.DTL&ao=all

Here is everything LE said about the location of the bag relative to the road at the March 22 PC. :)

Q: Was it on the side of the road, or the middle of a field, or?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Near the side of the road, near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa.

Q: It could have been thrown from a passing car, dropped from a car?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Uh, possibilities, but we obviously aren't sure how the bag you know, was found, uh, came about to be there.

Q:*inaudible* or near the street?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa. Not on the roadway, but near the intersection.

~~

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: The bag of clothing, we can't specify exactly what side of the intersection it was located, but..

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

Question :

Are there any statements in the MSM from Sierra's mother's live-in boyfriend ?

Sierra is a missing teenager, who is a cheerleader ... her mother has a live-in BF ...

WHY is this case reminding me of Hailey Dunn -- who was a cheerleader when she went missing, and whose mother has a live-in BF ?

:banghead:

:moo::moo::moo:

Here is everything LE said about the location of the bag relative to the road at the March 22 PC. :)

Q: Was it on the side of the road, or the middle of a field, or?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Near the side of the road, near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa.

Q: It could have been thrown from a passing car, dropped from a car?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Uh, possibilities, but we obviously aren't sure how the bag you know, was found, uh, came about to be there.

Q:*inaudible* or near the street?

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: Near the intersection of Laguna and Santa Teresa. Not on the roadway, but near the intersection.

~~

Sgt. Jose Cardoza: The bag of clothing, we can't specify exactly what side of the intersection it was located, but..

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=8591214

According to this report by Sgt. Cardoza, it wouldn't have taken any more effort than to drive by that location & toss the handbag out of an automobile. IMO, anyone in possession of the handbag could have done so - but not before placing "neatly folded" clothing inside.

Question :

Are there any statements in the MSM from Sierra's mother's live-in boyfriend ?

Sierra is a missing teenager, who is a cheerleader ... her mother has a live-in BF ...

WHY is this case reminding me of Hailey Dunn -- who was a cheerleader when she went missing, and whose mother has a live-in BF ?

:banghead:

:moo::moo::moo:
So far there are lots of differences between him and Shawn- thank goodness.

This guy did not quit his job inexplicably and then drive around aimlessly all day. And he has witnesses and a good alibi for his entire day apparently.And there are no reports of him having an obsession with leather serial killer masks which he special orders to fit his face.

And he has a good job and a young daughter and no criminal history and has not failed 3 polygraphs. So far anyway.

IF she ran away a "flight attendant" could have packed the bag. (pun intended)
seriolusly
IF that was the ONLY set of clothing she had and she was wearing it then neatly folded points to perp.
IF it was a 2nd set the neatly folded only applies to her. IMO.

LE released that detail for a reason. To make WHOMEVER packed the bag think they are "onto" him/her. IMO

That is why I really want to know one main thing----were these clothes freshly laundered or not? I think they can tell that pretty easily.

I'll have to find the link but I do believe LE stated they were "freshly laundered" in the presser after finding the juicy bag. On my phone so it may take a min!

IMO the clothes were folded by Sierra and put in the bag as a spare. I don't think the perp even looked in her bag just discarded it as soon as possible. If they had been the clothes she was wearing why not put her shoes with them too?

LE said they were laundered which implies to me they hadn't been worn. Surely they would find deodorant traces in the armpits of the top and be able to tell if the underwear had been worn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored