Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #7 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been said what RG does for a living?
I would love to know that as I watch the sunset.

OBE, Older females ( over 45) = sharpest beings on the planet... Most of them have seen everything.Twice...MOO

Well honey I am way over 45 by 20 years so I must be one of the sharpest tools out there :lol: but I know men are pretty darn sharp at figuring out things too.

But maybe that is why I have been a juror 5 times. Never knew it was because they knew beforehand I was a sharp minded woman.:floorlaugh: Just kidding.

Question:

Why have we never been told to who/where Sierra sent/posted that picture of herself from her laptop??
Why not?? We've been told everything else including that her last text was to a friend and even what the context of the text was..
Why not the photo??
We've been told numerous times it's completely separate from the text sent from her phone at 7:11..
We've been told for absolute certain that it was sent from her laptop..
We've been told that it was sent from her laptop earlier in the morning than the 7:11am text MSG from her phone..
And it's even been stated that the photo was taken at 6:29am..which is the exact same time of her last twitter post.. BUT THAT PHOTO WAS NOT POSTED TO HER TWITTER.. She made a tweet with no picture attached..

So who in the hell was this photo sent to at 6:29am? And was it emailed, facebooked, what?? That info we still haven't a clue of to my knowledge..

One other thing related to this issue is that Marlene has become defensive about the timing of this photo as well.. At first I couldn't even understand why?? But she is determined in stating recently that this photo was snapped immediately before Sierra was walking out the door of the house.. She even tells NG that it was as late as 7:15 cuz Sierra was always rushing like that..(we know Marlene wasn't there)

When Sheriff Smith Stated in the same interview that the photo was from laptop and separate and prior to text MSG sent from the phone and that the text message was sent at 7:11am..

Why does Marlene feel the need to express or convince that the photo was taken immediately preceding Sierra leaving the house about 7:15???.. When she knows that it was taken waaaaaay before then??
I just don't get it??!?!?

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

She had a droid smartphone(android owned by google).. And just wanted to be sure that it's known that according to LE the photo that we're talking about, bright lighting, Sierra's tongue sticking out, was SENT FROM HER MAC Laptop .. It was NOT sent from her droid cell phone..

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts;)

Could it have been sent from her computer to her phone? Maybe would account for the poor quality of the photo.

BBM
I have wondered about this also. It would fit the profile of an acquaintance that she might feel comfortable getting in the car with that morning, but nobody would connect them.
My son is 4 yrs older than my daughter. She often had 'creepers' ,as she calls them, that knew her brother from sports or school, that would friend her on FB and then try and hit on her. Even in real life if she ran into them. :mad:

I first thought it could be an aquaintance but I think after 26 days of investigating the case LE/FBI would have found some kind of link by now.

IMO

Hi, I missed the news about the front door... Would you mind to link me? Thanks. :)

I saw that being posted once but I have never heard anyone in LE say anything about the front door.

Cardoza stated they lost her scent at the end of her driveway.

So sorry I cant help you with a link PJD.

I first thought it could be an aquaintance but I think after 26 days of investigating the case LE/FBI would have found some kind of link by now.

IMO

They might well have come across the person without being able to link him/her to anything...especially if it was someone she knew. She probably had contacts with hundreds of people online...she may have contact with the perp, but nothing that stood out to point to that person as a kidnapper. Most kids her age show hundreds, if not more, of "friends" on FB...I doubt LE has been able to contact them all. JMO

Nope you're absolutely correct Cazzie about the sent ending at or thru the front doorway.. Sheriff Smith stated it in the last transcript re:Sierra on NG.. I'm via mobile at the moment.. But I know I posted a link to this very transcript just and hour or so ago.. It's a post of mine quoting OBE about the cactus and building.. But that link will take you to the transcript where the info was stated about the scent ending at or thru the front door..
Hope that Helps!

Well honey I am way over 45 by 20 years so I must be one of the sharpest tools out there :lol: but I know men are pretty darn sharp at figuring out things too.

But maybe that is why I have been a juror 5 times. Never knew it was because they knew beforehand I was a sharp minded woman.:floorlaugh: Just kidding.

OBE, Without a doubt you're one of the sharpest 65 year old chicks around :)

Question: was the cell phone found on the opposite side of the road from the purse?

Question:

Why have we never been told to who/where Sierra sent/posted that picture of herself from her laptop??
Why not?? We've been told everything else including that her last text was to a friend and even what the context of the text was..
Why not the photo??
We've been told numerous times it's completely separate from the text sent from her phone at 7:11..
We've been told for absolute certain that it was sent from her laptop..
We've been told that it was sent from her laptop earlier in the morning than the 7:11am text MSG from her phone..
And it's even been stated that the photo was taken at 6:29am..which is the exact same time of her last twitter post.. BUT THAT PHOTO WAS NOT POSTED TO HER TWITTER.. She made a tweet with no picture attached..

So who in the hell was this photo sent to at 6:29am? And was it emailed, facebooked, what?? That info we still haven't a clue of to my knowledge..

One other thing related to this issue is that Marlene has become defensive about the timing of this photo as well.. At first I couldn't even understand why?? But she is determined in stating recently that this photo was snapped immediately before Sierra was walking out the door of the house.. She even tells NG that it was as late as 7:15 cuz Sierra was always rushing like that..(we know Marlene wasn't there)

When Sheriff Smith Stated in the same interview that the photo was from laptop and separate and prior to text MSG sent from the phone and that the text message was sent at 7:11am..

Why does Marlene feel the need to express or convince that the photo was taken immediately preceding Sierra leaving the house about 7:15???.. When she knows that it was taken waaaaaay before then??
I just don't get it??!?!?

I think they will not release who it was sent to because they are a minor and they are trying to protect their privacy.

Poor Marlene. She gets a lot of her news on the talk shows when she is on there and tends to get things mixed up which it is confusing because I have a hard time myself remember which came first the text or sending the pic.

So she is thinking that the pic was sent around 7:15 thinking that is the one that was sent at 7:11 am. She has to be brain fried by now. I think that is why she answers sometime that "LE knows" because she cant keep it all straight but I havent seen her become defensive about the photo though.

IMO

Yes, he owns his own construction business and has been in business since 1994.

IMO

I also wonder about the employees in Rick's construction biz. A lot of them come and go in that business. But also they work weekends and evenings a lot when behind on a job. Would any of them have met Sierra or seen her picture?

My friend is a contractor and he always has workers over to his home for BBQ'a and also to do work on his home.

Nope you're absolutely correct Cazzie about the sent ending at or thru the front doorway.. Sheriff Smith stated it in the last transcript re:Sierra on NG.. I'm via mobile at the moment.. But I know I posted a link to this very transcript just and hour or so ago.. It's a post of mine quoting OBE about the cactus and building.. But that link will take you to the transcript where the info was stated about the scent ending at or thru the front door..
Hope that Helps!

Dang how did I miss that. I have posted the last interview with Nancy several times myself. Grrrr

imo

I also wonder about the employees in Rick's construction biz. A lot of them come and go in that business. But also they work weekends and evenings a lot when behind on a job. Would any of them have met Sierra or seen her picture?

My friend is a contractor and he always has workers over to his home for BBQ'a and also to do work on his home.

It just seems to me after 26 days they have just about exhausted every avenue.

I am more concerned about the field workers who come and go like nomads sometimes. Now those would be harder to track down I would think.

IMO

Question: was the cell phone found on the opposite side of the road from the purse?
IIRC, LE would not answer what side of the road, altho it may have been sleuthed.

Someone earlier was asking for an updated map that has the purse info, but no one re-posted (that I saw) an all-inclusive map. Altho a map of where the purse was found was posted recently by Ransom.

They might well have come across the person without being able to link him/her to anything...especially if it was someone she knew. She probably had contacts with hundreds of people online...she may have contact with the perp, but nothing that stood out to point to that person as a kidnapper. Most kids her age show hundreds, if not more, of "friends" on FB...I doubt LE has been able to contact them all. JMO

I really think that the FBI found nothing suspicious on her computer. I really wish they had. If she was going to leave willingly with him there just would have to be some communication about that made somewhere from either the computer or phone and if he was enthralled with her even if she didnt know it then he would still communicate with her on a regular basis, imo.

FBI just looks at so many sites where teens post looking for predators, I think they can spot something hinky a mile away..even if the postings seemed benign. Its just become second nature to the FBI unfortunately due to the amount of predators on line.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member