Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank YOu. They are awesome. How the heck did anyone find the bag. Looks like a great hiding place actually.
County SAR and LE did an excellent job of searching the radius around the house. This fell in it.

Can anyone add a map identifying where the home phone, purse, etc or locations where so that the images might be put in better perspective for me. I know this is a dead end road I am just a bit turned around (actually spinning) trying to figure out which direction the perp would have been traveling in relation to the shed.
Hope this makes sense, its getting late on the east coast.
Thanks gaetanosleuth!
JMO

Thanks Ransom! just what I was looking for

Mayhem Fest is an annual concert of heavy metal music.... IMO metal music is mostly listened to by white kids...area by the structure where the cacti are is probably some kind of hangout ? Who knows ?

IMO that purse was placed there. JMO

gaetansleuth408, any chance you know what sort of building that is in your picture? the one where the purse was shushed in-between the pole and cactus?

Some type of abandoned farm building. The back of it (not pictured) is open for the most part with only a few large pieces of plywood covering some of the opening. From what I could see driving down Santa Teresa towards this street Laguna (I didn't walk around the back to get a closer look) there isn't a whole lot inside of it compared to the other shack that is filled with mattresses and junk. I'll try to get better pictures. It just feels weird being there TBH.

Grafitti on the back of that building ?

On the back of the building (not pictured) I don't believe so, or at least I didn't see any from a far glance. I haven't actually walked back there to peek. But on the outside there is one that says "TKO" and another that reads "MAYHEM". Usually this refers to the "tagger" nickname or the tagger group nickname. And it looks like it's been there a while.

I agree, the bag could have been thrown or placed and it makes more sense now IMO that LE says they aren't quite sure which. One thing is for sure... the perp had to make a U turn.

Regardless of toss or thrown, one thing is for sure,they were not thrown while driving down ST. So why pull down there to place/toss the bag?
....to make sure that it was found by LE or searchers and not a hitchhiker/vagrant who might keep it?
---to keep it safe so it could be retrieved at a later time?

That big bag couldn't have been thrown from a moving car and not be eventually spotted. If it was tossed like her phone, someone would see it and possibly remove/keep it.

Mayhem Fest is an annual concert of heavy metal music.... IMO metal music is mostly listened to by white kids...area by the structure where the cacti are is probably some kind of hangout ? Who knows ?

I'd lean that way too. I think it'd be more likely to have been placed where it was than tossed. If the perp(s) turned the vehicle in to park/turn around they would have clear line of sight for any traffic on Santa Teresa so it could be timed right.

Some type of abandoned farm building. The back of it (not pictured) is open for the most part with only a few large pieces of plywood covering some of the opening. From what I could see driving down Santa Teresa towards this street Laguna (I didn't walk around the back to get a closer look) there isn't a whole lot inside of it compared to the other shack that is filled with mattresses and junk. I'll try to get better pictures. It just feels weird being there TBH.

On the back of the building (not pictured) I don't believe so, or at least I didn't see any from a far glance. I haven't actually walked back there to peek. But on the outside there is one that says "TKO" and another that reads "MAYHEM". Usually this refers to the "tagger" nickname or the tagger group nickname. And it looks like it's been there a while.

I agree, the bag could have been thrown or placed and it makes more sense now IMO that LE says they aren't quite sure which. One thing is for sure... the perp had to make a U turn.

Please be careful going there...I get a weird feeling just from those photos..IMO the vehicle with Sierra in it stopped there... MOO

Go back to my map I posted ^^^. You could soooooooo easily pull off the black top (paved road) to that "path/lane/unpaved" right next to that "shed" and get right next to that building and toss her Juicy bag. I also throw like a "girl" :blushing:

Look at the "legend" ... 1" = 20'.

I guess I'm weird. I live in the land of Santa Fe County, NM. We have very few black top (asphalt/paved) roads. I have NO paved roads to my house. I have NO paved roads to my rentals in the Santa Fe Historic area. I guess I drive on weird roads?

Do you all drive on paved streets? Seems odd to me. BUT what do I know?

Pure speculation on my part but I suspect there may have been a deal make with rick to do some work for the landlord and maybe get a deal on the rent..

Why do you keep wanting to lessen their socio-economic status? Since your post questioning her neighborhood being called upscale. Just wondering, seems to be a point of contention for you and I am not sure why or the relevance.

Chelsea Hoffman is reporting now that one of the items found by searchers was a bloody sweatshirt...has anyone else heard this? Seems like media would be all over that, as they speculated about the condoms, etc...

http://www./2012/04/profiling-sierra-lamar-disappearance.html

And check out what she writes about the urine...she makes it into a fact, only not known whether it was on the clothing or if someone urinated in the bag...honestly, I would love to know where she gets this stuff...she is sitting in Las Vegas, last I knew...

ooof.... Yeah, I'm thinking that if there was any basis to that, the media would have been like locusts on that one. Rumors run amuck.

Why did the abductor not leave Sierra's community and drive down that road? Whoever tossed her phone and hid her purse appeared to make a U turn after abducting Sierra. Why?
You can see it on this map.
http://findsierralamar.com/

Not really a U turn. Just pull in off the black top/asphalt road, toss and back out and go back to ST. I still wonder why the Perp(s) didn't throw the bag in that pond behind the shed.

Chelsea Hoffman is reporting now that one of the items found by searchers was a bloody sweatshirt...has anyone else heard this? Seems like media would be all over that, as they speculated about the condoms, etc...

And check out what she writes about the urine...she makes it into a fact, only not known whether it was on the clothing or if someone urinated in the bag...honestly, I would love to know where she gets this stuff...she is sitting in Las Vegas, last I knew...

I do remember a sweatshirt, i think it was a Nike. I saw a photo somewhere and it was a very large size, torn, i don't know about bloody.

I have no clue who Chelsea Hoffman is but she is on my s_it list as an <unusual person> to stay with WS TOS. :banghead:

I have no clue who CXXXXXX Hoffman is but she is on my s_it list as an <unusual person> to stay with WS TOS. :banghead:
She is a self-described street with a blog. (She posted that on her blog...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay