Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a U turn. Just pull in off the black top/asphalt road, toss and back out and go back to ST. I still wonder why the Perp(s) didn't throw the bag in that pond behind the shed.

That's certainly a possiblity but I'd think placing it there might be a bit more likely for a few reasons. The other driveway that appears on the map isn't really much of a driveway anymore, more overgrown now than it looks on the map.

But let's say the perp did pull in that area and tossed the purse out. It's a good 10ft from the window and if that purse was filled, I just don't see it making it where it made it to. But, by doing it the way you are envisioning, the perp might even be better blocked off from anybody seeing the toss as he would be able to see Santa Teresa traffic and also be blocking the view of the house at the end of the dead end because they would only be able to see his passenger side of the vehicle if he pulled into that side of the building. Possible, but less likely than being placed right?

Couple good reasons it wouldn't have been tossed in that pool in the back. The purse would most probably float, not sink - same with the contents. Also he would be more out in the open and more suspicious.

Why did the abductor not leave Sierra's community and drive down that road? Whoever tossed her phone and hid her purse appeared to make a U turn. Why?

The perp would have to make a U Turn as Laguna is a dead end. Why go down that road to that abandoned site... secluded area, close by to dispose quickly, nobody around, no cameras, good line of sight so the perp could see when it would be safe to exit vehicle/toss purse.

I do remember a sweatshirt, i think it was a Nike. I saw a photo somewhere and it was a very large size, torn, i don't know about bloody.

I also remember a sweatshirt on one of the many things I've seen. IIRC it looked to be very old and weathered. I believe there was a reference to what appeared to be dried blood in the narrative. Sorry, no link, but did see it.
JMO

So i am not local... though this is my neighborhood? Okay then.
Did you go through the process to get verified as they did? If you did, I'm sure it was just an oversight of not mentioning you. If you haven't, alert on your own post and you can go through the verification process.

You can be verified as a local if you want to be. Just email one of the mods and they will set it up for you.

That's certainly a possiblity but I'd think placing it there might be a bit more likely for a few reasons. The other driveway that appears on the map isn't really much of a driveway anymore, more overgrown now than it looks on the map.

But let's say the perp did pull in that area and tossed the purse out. It's a good 10ft from the window and if that purse was filled, I just don't see it making it where it made it to. But, by doing it the way you are envisioning, the perp might even be better blocked off from anybody seeing the toss as he would be able to see Santa Teresa traffic and also be blocking the view of the house at the end of the dead end because they would only be able to see his passenger side of the vehicle if he pulled into that side of the building. Possible, but less likely than being placed right?

Couple good reasons it wouldn't have been tossed in that pool in the back. The purse would most probably float, not sink - same with the contents. Also he would be more out in the open and more suspicious.

The perp would have to make a U Turn as Laguna is a dead end. Why go down that road to that abandoned site... secluded area, close by to dispose quickly, nobody around, no cameras, good line of sight so the perp could see when it would be safe to exit vehicle/toss purse.
Oooooooh....thanks so much for that info! :) This is why LE says the abductor is a local.

Why did the abductor not leave Sierra's community and drive down that road? Whoever tossed her phone and hid her purse appeared to make a U turn. Why?
You can see it on this map.
http://findsierralamar.com/

Assuming the phone was tossed first before the bag and the driver was traveling north, was the phone found on the west side of the road on the opposite side that the bag was found? If so I think it would suggest that it was either the driver or someone sitting behind the driver's seat. But that would mean that they would have had to throw it across the other side of the road. I was thinking maybe they then hid the bag, got back to Saint Teresa and turned back left or south where they came from trying to make police think they were headed north. Ok, if anyone understands a thing I said, give me a sign of some sort! :blushing:

NOOOOOOOOOO we allllllllllll know you. You haven't "shared" no one knows but me = rumors

Get verified PLEASE. Look upthread or contact a MOD. xxxooo

I also remember a sweatshirt on one of the many things I've seen. IIRC it looked to be very old and weathered. I believe there was a reference to what appeared to be dried blood in the narrative. Sorry, no link, but did see it.
JMO

But was it ever verified as being connected to Sierra's case?

But was it ever verified as being connected to Sierra's case?
And who believed it to be dried blood? LE? FBI? Or community members? I've been around a lot of blood at a lot of various stages/ages, but I wouldn't make that call, especially aged on an aged article of clothing, no way, that's for forensics to determine.

Don't agree, but I'm not a local.

WHY would the purse/bag floated? Not more out in the open. There is a path/lane to drive back there. I can post the zoomed in map again to assist.

NO U-turn is needed. <modsnip>

Santa Teresa Blvd & Laguna Ave, Coyote, Santa Clara, California 95037 - Google Maps

Go back to my map I posted ^^^. You could soooooooo easily pull off the black top (paved road) to that "path/lane/unpaved" right next to that "shed" and get right next to that building and toss her Juicy bag. I also throw like a "girl" :blushing:

Look at the "legend" ... 1" = 20'.

I guess I'm weird. I live in the land of Santa Fe County, NM. We have very few black top (asphalt/paved) roads. I have NO paved roads to my house. I have NO paved roads to my rentals in the Santa Fe Historic area. I guess I drive on weird roads?

Do you all drive on paved streets? Seems odd to me. BUT what do I know?

Oh,it's just an intuition I have that the purse was placed there... likely not correct... One thing I;m beginning to wonder about : were those tweets about drugs, etc just her being "fierce " or was she actually into getting high ? Wonder what her attendance record and grades were like ? MOO

Not positive, but I'm not sure there is even water in that pond behind the building, some do some don't right now. Sometimes it's hard to remember that what we're seeing on online map programs are not live, and can actually be quite dated.

I was just at that site yesteday. It looks very different in person. It is correct you could drive up but IIRC that bush at the dirt pull up area is not where it was found.

There are three Cactus bushes on the outside of the tin shed. The shed sits very close to the road. My guess would be 10/20 yards or so. I may have to measure it. The tiny dirt drive up is only a few yards long..10/20. I got the impression the bag was on the first cactus...that would be to the right if you are looking from the road.

The cactus consist of huge round cacti fronds and is completely dense...and that applies to all three. I wish I had a good camera shot for you guys. Two bushes are almost as tall as the shed. The third is shorter. It is MO that nobody threw any bag. The bushes are very very close to the shed. I didn't measure but about 2 or 3 feet from shed and that may be overestimating.

I didn't go in the back of the long shed with the cacti so I didn't notice water. I will recheck in a few days.

Don't agree, but I'm not a local.

WHY would the purse/bag floated? Not more out in the open. There is a path/lane to drive back there. I can post the zoomed in map again to assist.

NO U-turn is needed. LOOK at the map I posted.

POSTING that same old, bedraggled map again

A U-turn as in he would need to turn around. It's a dead end road. Just as you believe the perp could have pulled in to the growth and tossed the purse, the perp could also have pulled in and got out to place it there. Sheriffs say they don't know.

I did say it was possible the perp could have pulled beside and tossed it from his vehicle into that area. I'll try to get better photo asap from the ground perspective with all of this mind.

As another poster alluded to, that pond is not very deep at all. The bag and certain contents of the bag would float or stick out from whatever water is left in the pond. The map is outdated and it's more overgrown in that dirt area shown on that map. Keep in mind the purse was setting up straight in the video of the Sheriff looking at it setting there so I'm factoring in the likelihood of the purse being flung from the window 10ft and landing the way it was setting there... if that makes sense. :waitasec:

WTH? Seriously?

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/...r-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#51

I can post more of that same "pond" behind the shed if you wish?
Yes, seriously.
There are a ton of these ponds out there, and I think it's important to ensure we are looking at and talking about the same pond and have the correct info. Going through the photos now, but the 1st 2 I see don't show me enough to tell me if it's that specific pond or not.
Just seems like something that needs to be verified for sure, kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey