Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A U-turn as in he would need to turn around. It's a dead end road. Just as you believe the perp could have pulled in to the growth and tossed the purse, the perp could also have pulled in and got out to place it there. Sheriffs say they don't know.

I did say it was possible the perp could have pulled beside and tossed it from his vehicle into that area. I'll try to get better photo asap from the ground perspective with all of this mind.

As another poster alluded to, that pond is not very deep at all. The bag and certain contents of the bag would float or stick out from whatever water is left in the pond. The map is outdated and it's more overgrown in that dirt area shown on that map. Keep in mind the purse was setting up straight in the video of the Sheriff looking at it setting there so I'm factoring in the likelihood of the purse being flung from the window 10ft and landing the way it was setting there... if that makes sense. :waitasec:

I didn't get to see that video. Could you put the link on here for me?

It looks like it's actually placed only a few feet from the edge of the building so would be entirely possible to just toss there if pulling in from that side. :dunno:

Time for some zZz's. Goodnight

I got the impression the bag was on the first cactus...that would be to the right if you are looking from the road.

Though if you're looking at it opposite perspective of me, the third cactus would be the first cactus. :waitasec: lol

Edit: Yep!

That appears to be the right side of the building. That bush is real close to the shed. It had to be wedged by hand...mo. That tiny dirt path is on the left side...
...and that is where you will see some plastic city bins, etc. In fact the bins are practically on the little dirt road.on the left side of the building.

This is a very long shed and is still intact..one of the few. From the road, we see the back wall. The other side has a hangover, bins and lots of lumber piled up...a ladder can be seen too.

The perp didn't put the bag under the piles of lumber or in the garbage bins but tucked it
between a bush and the tin wall. I guess the dogs would have alerted if Sierra had been there.

I don't think it was a farm worker either. Who said it was? Hmm, IMO a farm hand wouldn't have the means to pull this off with what little we do know.

I think the farm worker would have been a person of interest for not showing up to work.

It looks like it's actually placed only a few feet from the edge of the building so would be entirely possible to just toss there if pulling in from that side. :dunno:

Time for some zZz's. Goodnight

If you want to throw it out the passenger side of the car and get real lucky. What about the books?

If that pond behind the building does still have water in it, then IMO it should be drained. What else is down Laguna???

A U-turn as in he would need to turn around. It's a dead end road. Just as you believe the perp could have pulled in to the growth and tossed the purse, the perp could also have pulled in and got out to place it there. Sheriffs say they don't know.

I did say it was possible the perp could have pulled beside and tossed it from his vehicle into that area. I'll try to get better photo asap from the ground perspective with all of this mind.

As another poster alluded to, that pond is not very deep at all. The bag and certain contents of the bag would float or stick out from whatever water is left in the pond. The map is outdated and it's more overgrown in that dirt area shown on that map. Keep in mind the purse was setting up straight in the video of the Sheriff looking at it setting there so I'm factoring in the likelihood of the purse being flung from the window 10ft and landing the way it was setting there... if that makes sense. :waitasec:

BBM a U-turn is not the same as pulling in and turning around in my world, but each to their own.

I know that. Been here done that and need a t-shirt.

NOT float but that's just my opinion of dropping my own bag in a "pond" behind my house/property. I didn't mean to, but it happens! It sunk like a LOG. There was no "gases" to cause it RISE either. Fabric/contents sunk it.

YOU have a video of the SHERIFF looking at the purse/bag. Please share with us. TIA.

Another pic of that same pond (that has no water behind that shed:

http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/...r-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#52

another one:
http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/...r-family-of-missing-morgan-hill-girl/7098/#51

True, but not if there wasn't work on the farm that day though, right?

But it just so happens that the crew was in a totally different location that day in Bailey..so there was no one there like normal..

I see what you're saying...I guess I would think the whole crew would have been expected to be in Bailey that day...is that what you mean?

If you want to throw it out the passenger side of the car and get real lucky. What about the books?

My thoughts exactly! To have it end up setting like that? IMO if the perp was careful enough to head to that site to get rid of the purse/books, they'd also be careful enough to place it there specifically rather than toss it. I can see why the Sheriff's say they're not really sure though because it's so close to the right edge of the building.

If that pond behind the building does still have water in it, then IMO it should be drained. What else is down Laguna???

I didn't notice water, sarx..but I was concentrating on the cactus and trying to stay out of trouble because they posted "No trespassing" signs. Is flat, flat land. There is irrigation going on, maybe the water is just run-off..IDK. As I didn't see any.

Laguna runs for quite a ways, to the hills at one end and towards Sierra's at the other. I am not familiar with Morgan Hill and had no maps, computer or camera. Lots and lots of flat farm land running along Santa Teresa and Dougherty. The hills are low and very green and thick. It appears each street that ends at the hills is gated. The hills are remote. I didn't notice any housing there at all. I'm new to the area. This is my first exploration. No guide either...Mr Magooo here..LOL

Maybe this person wasn't familiar with the roads. He tossed the phone and then darted down Laguna thinking it would go all the way through and he could get to the freeway/highway. Instead he sees there are homes and no way out so he turns around. Just thinking out loud here...Sierra might have been trying to reach in her bag and find something that would help her. So he got rid of it.

Adding: Whisperer, I thought someone posted a house for sale down towards the end of Laguna or Fisher, whatever it is called, and said there were some expensive homes on that road. What were the gated areas?

My car is back in the shop tomorrow but if there is something specific you need me to check out, I'll give it a try on the weekend.

Oh good grief. I would simply like it verified that there is water in the pond behind that particular building. Being that those shots don't have the building in them as well, I am not taking that as confirmation. I do not trust the media to label things right, for good reason. I am NOT saying it is empty, only that it could be one that is (there are lots out there that are), and that google is not a good way to determine what something looks like now, cuz most of their shots are NOT current. If someone local already knows the answer, that would be fantastic. For some the media shots with captions are enough, it's not for me, maybe I'm just too picky.

Maybe this person wasn't familiar with the roads. He tossed the phone and then darted down Laguna thinking it would go all the way through and he could get to the freeway/highway. Instead he sees there are homes and no way out so he turns around. Just thinking out loud here...Sierra might have been trying to reach in her bag and find something that would help her. So he got rid of it.

Laguna is a narrow two lane hwy of only a few miles, if that. It crosses Santa teresa, four lane hwy, and that is the main thoroughfare...that takes you to town or to the freeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell