Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The shirt she was wearing looks like a long-sleeved t-shirt. I have owned MANY official hockey jerseys in my day. They are BULKY and seriously hot. As in, if it's under 70 degrees you will sweat. (not totally related to your post but I got really hung up on it being called a "jersey" and all the talk about her having needed additional outerwear).

I think this was a sleep shirt!

It does, but the way it registers for me now is, that the jersey could have been a night gown and it could have been taken the night before.

Again, I can confidently say that picture was taken at night, or before sunrise, or either in a room with no windows (which we know from other Sierra photos she has a rather large window in her bedroom.) Also, there is a couple of lights on in that picture, meaning it was dark in that room before the lights were turned on.

The shirt picture really is bugging me more than the purse, obviously.

It bothers me also!
Her hair looks still damp from a shower!
That shirt(id bet my last dollar) is a sleep shirt.

Hard to say,but I thought she seemed quite vulnerable...IF she was experimenting with drugs in the months before she disappeared, I was interested to know who,if anyone she got high with. And who they bought from...MOO

ETA This *speculation * about drug use is because of Sierra's own writings... But, I wonder if she owed anyone money behind any drugs ...

The murders I read about that are due to drug debts aren't hidden. The point of such murders is to keep the other "customers" in line; it's a form of terrorism. So the person who orders the hit wants the body found right away.

I could be wrong.

So, I just did an image search for "Sierra Lamar" to look for the jersey/shirt again.

I had no idea a member here found this information, so I want to go ahead and say kudos and thank you!!

I am not going to post it, rather link it, cause its a rather large screen shot:

(If you look to the right hand side, in the area bar, you will see the meta data for this picture when someone here uploaded it to Picassa)
http://i.imgur.com/aAd6z.png

Here is a picture of the shirt.
(I have blown it up x4)
69nGW.png

I will be totally honest, seeing the meta data posted from an iphone/itouch and being stamped with March 17th has me colored confused.

So, I just did an image search for "Sierra Lamar" to look for the jersey/shirt again.

I had no idea a member here found this information, so I want to go ahead and say kudos and thank you!!

I am not going to post it, rather link it, cause its a rather large screen shot:
http://i.imgur.com/aAd6z.png

Here is a picture of the shirt.
(I have blown it up x4)
69nGW.png

I will be totally honest, seeing the meta data posted from an iphone/itouch and being stamped with March 17th has me colored confused.

Blown up like that... I kind of see "holes" in the arms like an official jersey.

ETA: Also, it looks bulky and the image on the front looks like it sits just as an official jersey would have it.

The murders I read about that are due to drug debts aren't hidden. The point of such murders is to keep the other "customers" in line; it's a form of terrorism. So the person who orders the hit wants the body found right away.

I could be wrong.

I agree with this, I think if there IS a drug "thing" here it's more related to marijuana and her asthma, not debts. If it were a debt it would have to be SUBSTANTIAL and KNOWN or else a debt related kidnapping would be useless. If she didn't owe thousands to them and they didn't make it clear she had done them wrong to others they deal with, I highly doubt it was a debt.

Pretty early for a crime of opportunity to take place. This is someone she knew or a stalker has to be..how can there be no clues she was very active online there has to be one weirdo in the mix.

I could be wrong.

TY...I didn't mean that kind of drug debt, because I doubt she was that into drugs. I think she may have begun using a bit here and there. No, I meant more that she maybe owed a little money to someone, and it escalated.Or, maybe they wanted payment in a non monetary form... Not any kind of high level,professional dealers at all...Who knows, but it seems like as good a line of enquiry as any...One thing I am starting to realize : there is what is told to the public.And then there is the truth ? I think Sierra had issues beyond what we have been told . JMO

Totally CRAZY thought so take it for what it's worth. I'm young and know nothing of computers.... Is it possible to find out if there was an IP address know to "check out" her pages online? I imagine if they could find unregistered Twitter viewers, they might be able to see if someone was interested in her.

I have NO CLUE if that would even be possible...

TY...I didn't mean that kind of drug debt, because I doubt she was that into drugs. I think she may have begun using a bit here and there. No, I meant more that she maybe owed a little money to someone, and it escalated.Or, maybe they wanted payment in a non monetary form... Not any kind of high level,professional dealers at all...Who knows, but it seems like as good a line of enquiry as any...One thing I am starting to realize : there is what is told to the public.And then there is the truth ? I think Sierra had issues beyond what we have been told . JMO

Maybe I'm lucky, but any time I've owed someone less than $500 for what I've used (marijuana and ecstasy) they just didn't give me more. One timed I owed $1700 to one guy and he basically said if I didn't give him the $$ owed he would reimburse himself with items he found in my garage or home. Yeah, gave him that cash right fast. Maybe if I haven't have it could have seriously escalated.

If it was a drug debt related kidnapping, I HAVE to assume the person would have A) already wanted Sierra in this situation so he could get what he wanted from her B) the person was addicted to substances they are selling or C and D) The person made a living selling or owed someone ELSE money on what she owed them.

Again, clearly I need some coffee. Is the metadata for the picture or for the shot of websleuths with the picture?
And again, after seeing it blown up I am convinced that it is a jersey, it's got the right neckline (if it was a hoodie, you would clearly be able to see the bunching on the shoulders, neck).

Again, clearly I need some coffee. Is the metadata for the picture or for the shot of websleuths with the picture?
And again, after seeing it blown up I am convinced that it is a jersey, it's got the right neckline (if it was a hoodie, you would clearly be able to see the bunching on the shoulders, neck).

It couldn't be from the websleuths post, I don't think. It's stamped with an iphone device, the correct f-stop and iso for the device.. but it's the damned date that is throwing me off.

I am trying to go back and find the original link/post on WS as we speak, just to be double, double sure.

It couldn't be from the websleuths post, I don't think. It's stamped with an iphone device, the correct f-stop and iso for the device.. but it's the damned date that is throwing me off.

I am trying to go back and find the original link/post on WS as we speak, just to be double, double sure.

That's what I thought too, but it doesn't make sense!

Sarx correct me if I am wrong but that looks like the Sharks 3 Home jerseythe one when they 1st started wearing them I think was on only their Thrusday Night games. OFF OT GO SHARKS 1ST playoff game tonight

...hmm. Why did Marlene say she thinks the clothes found were what she was wearing when abducted?

:seeya: Call me "confused" -- lol -- but I thought Marlene said when she left the house, that Sierra was wearing her "jammies" ?

If Marlene was already gone when Sierra left school, then she would not have seen the clothes that Sierra was wearing to school ...

Unless, it is a "possibility", that Sierra had some clothes laid out and she told her she was wearing those clothes to school -- KWIM ?

:waitasec: So confusing ... wish there were some confirmed facts !

:seeya: Oh goodie ! I see sarx is here ! :seeya:

Questions for sarx :

- Were any Dogs brought "inside of" Sierra's home ?
- Were any Dogs brought in to check the automobiles ?

I know they were used -- but it is unclear where exactly the Dogs were used !

TIA !

And sorry if this has been asked and repeated ... I was reading something last night that "peaked" my interest !

:seeya:

I obviously didn't read this far back this morning, and still.. this is a game changer imo.

I just used picasa and the photos metadata appears to be intact for this photo http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/...-/Sierra-Sharks-taken031612last-pic-taken.jpg

This is an iphone photo taken at Sierra's house (as per the GPS info) on the Saturday at 10am. This may account for the appearance of the image, it may well be a photo of her computer screen take by LE?

The only way the date could of have been changed is that the file was opened on a different computer (LE)? and then uploaded to the web. It would save that last open as an alteration in time, but all other information stays intact. Unless this really is a picture of a picture (*headscratch*)

This photo was not taking on a mac computer. Unless LE wants to clarify, this was taken on an apple device.

Then we have the speculation this could have been a picture of a picture, (which I still have a hard time with)... could be the case now.

I gotta back down off this picture, because it doesn't make sense anymore.

It is frustrating that it was reported this was the last seen/timed event anyone (including an electronic device) SAW Sierra.

I am not even sure this is true anymore.

:seeya: Oh goodie ! I see sarx is here ! :seeya:

Questions for sarx :

- Were any Dogs brought "inside of" Sierra's home ?
- Were any Dogs brought in to check the automobiles ?

I know they were used -- but it is unclear where exactly the Dogs were used !

TIA !

And sorry if this has been asked and repeated ... I was reading something last night that "peaked" my interest !

:seeya:
Yes, I am pretty certain they were. That is pretty standard around here.
What peaked your interest though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member