Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Sherbetjello, for bringing the link forward that gives us a model for disorganized and organized criminals. I can see how this affects the way we individually look at this kidnap. Intuitively and perhaps, subconsciously we feel the kidnapper was the disorganized sort who tossed the bag like he or she tossed the cell phone and pretty much had the pattern-less run of the country side according to whim; or, was organized and folded the clothes neatly, stuck the Juicy Couture bag at the cactus for a purpose and has an itinerary in mind that protected him or her. The differences between these types influences how we see the initial contact too. Calculated and patient and guarded, with a personalised victim (see model) or a crime of opportunity for a laborer or crawler.

Thanks to the paradigm, I better understand why we have the taffy pull here as to what was done by whom. It's not that anyone is right or wrong, astute or foolish, it is that our intuitive grasp points to the next conclusion being true for us. We are largely basing our speculation on intuition because we have little evidence and some of it is still in question. Intuition is valuable and several WS have had strong feelings that the perpetrator and victim headed south. Investigators who know much more than we do, came to the same conclusion another way.

The study helped me see how our inner guidance attached to one model or the other and our thinking then tended strongly to conform to that. When these two models clashed, we got prickly. Nobel Peace Prize to the expert who authored this article.

I took that as Marlene implying that photo was taken first and then Sierra vanished..

It was took IN the morning before she vanished...

IMO: that photo was not taken the same morning Sierra vanished. I totally think it is a photo of a photo.

I am starting to think Sierra went missing the night before....

:seeya: Just "chiming in" to say that I am "leaning" towards that possibility as well ... the night before ... :waitasec:

All JMO

:moo::moo::moo:

I followed SF gate in the beginning, but now I am with gilroy dispatch.

Here is a post on March 28th,
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/28/BATI1NR2VL.DTL

its the earliest i can find of that picture being used, on the missing person flyer.

It is very possible LE picked that picture later, to show what she was wearing that day (not that it was last seen, but seen in and then the reporters dropped that ball).

But again, throwing all the pictures out the window and just leaving the twitter posts there... doesn't mean that Sierra really wrote those. So, I wonder why LE is so fixed on this 7:11 AM on March 16th as the "last seen/heard from"?

http://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh/status/180096589518483456/photo/1

I think this is the pic that is on that poster not the one in the shark shirt!

I followed SF gate in the beginning, but now I am with gilroy dispatch.

Here is a post on March 28th,
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/28/BATI1NR2VL.DTL

its the earliest i can find of that picture being used, on the missing person flyer.

It is very possible LE picked that picture later, to show what she was wearing that day (not that it was last seen, but seen in and then the reporters dropped that ball).

But again, throwing all the pictures out the window and just leaving the twitter posts there... doesn't mean that Sierra really wrote those. So, I wonder why LE is so fixed on this 7:11 AM on March 16th as the "last seen/heard from"?

The first picture they used on tv was this one attached. But I cannot find the poster online. Will keep trying.

ETA: This link of Family Video Interview on March 17th shows the original Missing Poster. WIll try to find now and add asap.

OK the picture used in the original poster, as seen on the video link above, is the second pic I uploaded where Sierra is curling someone's hair.

Found it! Original Poster attached!

Attachments

• sierra_lamar.jpg
    sierra_lamar.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 19
  • abc_sierra_lamar_jp_120319_wg.jpg
    abc_sierra_lamar_jp_120319_wg.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1332452061_sierralamar.jpg
    1332452061_sierralamar.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 15
It bothers me also!
Her hair looks still damp from a shower!
That shirt(id bet my last dollar) is a sleep shirt.

There is one thing ... her hair is fairly wavy in this pic. Based on other pics of her (current ones), it looks like she often straightened her hair. Many girls her age with wavy/curly do that before going out (mine included). So IMO, this might have been early in the morning or the previous night, before that step. OTOH, it's possibly that she has light makeup on (eyes, lips?), so IDK.

Is there any way to know if the photo is an instagram photo?

Thank you, Sherbetjello, for bringing the link forward that gives us a model for disorganized and organized criminals. I can see how this affects the way we individually look at this kidnap. Intuitively and perhaps, subconsciously we feel the kidnapper was the disorganized sort who tossed the bag like he or she tossed the cell phone and pretty much had the pattern-less run of the country side according to whim; or, was organized and folded the clothes neatly, stuck the Juicy Couture bag at the cactus for a purpose and has an itinerary in mind that protected him or her. The differences between these types influences how we see the initial contact too. Calculated and patient and guarded, with a personalised victim (see model) or a crime of opportunity for a laborer or crawler.

Thanks to the paradigm, I better understand why we have the taffy pull here as to what was done by whom. It's not that anyone is right or wrong, astute or foolish, it is that our intuitive grasp points to the next conclusion being true for us. We are largely basing our speculation on intuition because we have little evidence and some of it is still in question. Intuition is valuable and several WS have had strong feelings that the perpetrator and victim headed south. Investigators who know much more than we do, came to the same conclusion another way.

The study helped me see how our inner guidance attached to one model or the other and our thinking then tended strongly to conform to that. When these two models clashed, we got prickly. Nobel Peace Prize to the expert who authored this article.

I agree on that article and believe all sleuthers would benefit greatly. Posting the link again for those interested.

http://policelink.monster.com/train...tors-first-step-in-violent-offender-profiling

There is one thing ... her hair is fairly wavy in this pic. Based on other pics of her (current ones), it looks like she often straightened her hair. Many girls her age with wavy/curly do that before going out (mine included). So IMO, this might have been early in the morning or the previous night, before that step. OTOH, it's possibly that she has light makeup on (eyes, lips?), so IDK.

I like to think that some girls (like myself and my sister) are able to go out "naked" no make up and lightly done hair, and feel comfortable. I have a cousin who doesn't even take her dog out front of her apartment complex to pee without showering, straightening her hair, and putting on a full mask. So I suppose we have to assume Sierra was someone who liked to look her best at all times, and can't think she might have intended to go to school as that photo appears.

MY son lays out his clothes the night before!
LOL its usually MOMMMMM where 's my red shirt
MOOOOOmmmm where my gray jeans!

LOL funny story my sister used to wear her next days school clothes to bed so she could sleep longer lol till my mom found out lol
my sis would lie there and not move all night as to not get wrinkled lol

My daughter did that in Middle School. Shoes too. I had to leave for work an hour before she left for school. A neighbor kid would throw acorns at her window when he was ready to walk to school and all she had to do was jump out of bed and grab her books. Once in a while she would wake me in the night when one of her combat boots hit the wall we shared.

Or she was taking it off sometimes all the makeup does not come off
and i think she does straighten her hair with a flat iron.
That pic is strange to me! JMO

Like florescent lights were on i dont know its too light and has no color

Sierra's mother gave NBC*Bay Area a cell phone photo she said Sierra took the morning before she disappeared.

(pic is posted at link)
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...nters-Third-Day-in-Morgan-Hill-143104226.html

So, according to this article the photo was relsease by Marlene. This article is dated March 19th.

I could swear that I read that Marlene stated that Sierra sent this pic to some boy ( who is probably a minor,so unknown identity ), and that the boy sent it to her(Marlene) after Sierra was reported as being missing.

Also, it appears that Sierra is wearing some eye makeup and lip gloss in this photo...but her hair looks still damp from the shower. I'm guessing that she sent it while she was getting ready.Quite early in the a.m. ? JMO

My daughter did that in Middle School. Shoes too. I had to leave for work an hour before she left for school. A neighbor kid would throw acorns at her window when he was ready to walk to school and all she had to do was jump out of bed and grab her books. Once in a while she would wake me in the night when one of her combat boots hit the wall we shared.

Isnt that just so funny!
My sis hated mornings she still does lol
I can still see her! Lying there in her clothes lol lol i forgot to add we went to catholic school so it was a uniform lol

The first picture they used on tv was this one attached. But I cannot find the poster online. Will keep trying.

ETA: This link of Family Video Interview on March 17th shows the original Missing Poster. WIll try to find now and add asap.

OK the picture used in the original poster, as seen on the video link above, is the second pic I uploaded where Sierra is curling someone's hair.

Very interesting that an older photo of Sierra was used... Why do they do that? Sierra had been styling her hair poker straight... Why mislead people that are on the lookout for her? People that live near her were looking for a young, baby faced girl that styles her hair with curls..... Hummm.. They should have been looking for a more mature faced girl with poker straight hair.....:banghead:

http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/morgan-hill-deputies-search-santa-clara-co-for/vGZ6t/

At the bottom hopefully this time it will show all the related videos. There is one showing the photo of Sierra with sweatshirt. Click on that one. Hopefully it works this time.

editing

still not working ok, watch until end of video then the related videos pop up with that photo.

quoting myself, in the video this picture is printed off of the computer they are holding. This may explain why it looks the way it does.

It was reported somewhere (I'm sorry I can't remember where at the moment) that Sierra spoke to her dad and sister the night before (on Thursday night). I think they put her on speakerphone and both talked to her. Of course I don't know what time that was or what they talked about.

True. And that is what made me think that maybe Sierra packed the extra clothing because she wanted to go and see her sister the next night.

And she may not have asked her mom about it yet because i think there was some animosity between mom and dad. imo

I like to think that some girls (like myself and my sister) are able to go out "naked" no make up and lightly done hair, and feel comfortable. I have a cousin who doesn't even take her dog out front of her apartment complex to pee without showering, straightening her hair, and putting on a full mask. So I suppose we have to assume Sierra was someone who liked to look her best at all times, and can't think she might have intended to go to school as that photo appears.

You raise a good point. My daughter started straightening her hair in 8th grade (sophomore now like Sierra) and just recently started wearing it naturally wavy on certain days (like when she's running late).

I based my comment on other photos of Sierra that I've seen ... her hair looks straightened in some. I really can't tell whether she had makeup on in the photo in question. Maybe eyeliner or lipgloss, maybe not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8