Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I am going to blow the margins here. I took wendy101's post of the sharks t-shirt given by marlene, opened it and ran another "test".

I also did an instragram test, left notes in this jpg.

This really is the last time I can review this picture w/o driving myself mad.
The date on this photo has puzzled me to great lengths.

HWQcj.jpg

Sorry if I am going to blow the margins here. I took wendy101's post of the sharks t-shirt given by marlene, opened it and ran another "test".

HWQcj.jpg

Am I missing something? The picture of her that has been circulating is a printed out photo. JMO but I believe media then joomed in on that printed photo with their cameras.

HWQcj.jpg

Please, please, please forward to LE!

Am I missing something? The picture of her that has been circulating is a printed out photo. JMO but I believe media then joomed in on that printed photo with their cameras.

This will make sense if reporters came to her house that Saturday after, in the home, and took the photo of the photo with an iphone4. That's the only way, IMO.

as I posted earlier, the photo was taken 10 am saturday at her home and given I went looking for it because it appeared to me a phone photo of a monitor, I think it is highly likely Le or maybe a reporter took it with their phone from her monitor. Worth asking LE however.

as I posted earlier, the photo was taken 10 am saturday at her home and given I went looking for it because it appeared to me a phone photo of a monitor, I think it is highly likely Le or maybe a reporter took it with their phone from her monitor. Worth asking LE however.

I asked. The GPS on the photo goes straight to Sierras home and totally searchable.

So, having reporters in the home isn't unlikely, totally possible, but I am asking just to make sure.

Time to put this picture to rest.

This will make sense if reporters came to her house that Saturday after, in the home, and took the photo of the photo with an iphone4. That's the only way, IMO.

Did you watch the video where mom and sister are talking and they have this printed off photo. I thought the photo was taken from Sierras computer. JMO but LE took the computer for forensics and LE printed off the photo and gave Marlene the print.

Watch this video until the end. Then other video links will pop up at the bottom. Watch the one that has this photo shown. This video was taken the day her cell phone was found early in the investigation. It is the first info out there showing this photo of her wearing the "jersey". http://www.ktvu.com/videos/news/morgan-hill-deputies-search-santa-clara-co-for/vGZ6t/

Looks like Chesbro, but I'm not 100% certain. ETA-just got confirmation that it is Chesbro.

Irregularities... again, not a big surprised, this is a remote location and it wouldn't surprise me if they find someone else in those waters.

:moo:Lately I have been wondering just how many young people go missing by simply disappearing, never to be found, some cases relegated to the "cold case" or "runaway" file. I wonder if Sierra will join the Holly Bobo's, Brittanee Drexel's, Laurier Supers, Traci Occasio, Jennifer Kesee, and on and on.

Web Sleuths has a "Missing Children" link and I found myself looking through this list and noticed from 2006 thru 2011-53 young girls between the ages of 13 and 17 have gone missing. That is only through the first 15 pages. I am sure I missed many more.

They are from the following states WA.,VA.,CA.,NV.,TN.,FL.,CO.,AZ,TX., NY.,LA.,ID.,GA.,

So What's my point, right? Well I wonder if there is anything to connect these cases to each other. Many are considered "runaways" (how convenient.)

I wonder if there is not one person or a group that scopes out these children and target them in particular--maybe because they are a bit rebellious and "runaway" would not be hard to accept.They seem to all be very attractive young women. Who is to say this person or persons doe not go from state to state so as not to be so obvious.
Pretty out there, huh?....but you know I would only hope far fetched or not the State Law Enforcement agencies would connect with each other to see if there is a possibility that some of these cases may be connected, and maybe if we find one of these young girls we may find so many more we were looking for.

Just a thought. Would be interested to hear from some of you as to your thoughts on this:blushing:--yes even if you tell me that's idiotic,your viewpoint is important.

I just believe these disappearances are too well executed to be the work of the "many".

Yep, okay. Can will get rid of all my crazy threads on Saturday the picture was taken? Or just take it to heart that the photo has been solved. It is a picture of a picture of her mom holding it that Saturday in the home.

Thank you.
So sorry I couldn't give more. I tried! :(

thanks sherbetjello, I was shocked when I saw all the exif data was there and more shocked at the date, then assumed it was a photo of a photo by LE - safer not to assume, though I can't imagine they'd not check it as easily as we did!

It's not idiotic in the least and many are victims of the human trafficking/sex trade.

:moo:Lately I have been wondering just how many young people go missing by simply disappearing, never to be found, some cases relegated to the "cold case" or "runaway" file. I wonder if Sierra will join the Holly Bobo's, Brittanee Drexel's, Laurier Supers, Traci Occasio, Jennifer Kesee, and on and on.

Web Sleuths has a "Missing Children" link and I found myself looking through this list and noticed from 2006 thru 2011-53 young girls between the ages of 13 and 17 have gone missing. That is only through the first 15 pages. I am sure I missed many more.

They are from the following states WA.,VA.,CA.,NV.,TN.,FL.,CO.,AZ,TX., NY.,LA.,ID.,GA.,

So What's my point, right? Well I wonder if there is anything to connect these cases to each other. Many are considered "runaways" (how convenient.)

I wonder if there is not one person or a group that scopes out these children and target them in particular--maybe because they are a bit rebellious and "runaway" would not be hard to accept.They seem to all be very attractive young women. Who is to say this person or persons doe not go from state to state so as not to be so obvious.
Pretty out there, huh?....but you know I would only hope far fetched or not the State Law Enforcement agencies would connect with each other to see if there is a possibility that some of these cases may be connected, and maybe if we find one of these young girls we may find so many more we were looking for.

Just a thought. Would be interested to hear from some of you as to your thoughts on this:blushing:--yes even if you tell me that's idiotic,your viewpoint is important.

I just believe these disappearances are too well executed to be the work of the "many".
It's not far fetched at all. Some of these cases are definitely connected. Figuring out which ones is the tough part.

Dive team is going into the water to investigate.

Thank you very much, please update as quickly as you can and/or more info comes in.

I don't have a good feeling here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member