Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With MLS listings easily available to anyone with an internet connection, it wouldn't be difficult for almost anyone to pretend to be a real estate agent.

All they'd have to do is drive a car that's not a total clunker, business dress, pull up into the driveway and spend half an hour pretending to wait (in reality, observing the neighbourhood).

This certainly would be one explanation for how the perp would have access to the neighborhood without looking suspicious. It would give him/her/they time to scope out the routine of the neighborhood close up and personal. Slap on some magnetic signs and off he/she goes, frightening.
JMO

The farm workers who lived in back of Sierra's house would have likely known her schedule quite well. And would have likely known what fields would be worked before that Friday. Their vehicles would not have stood out, as people in the cul de sac would be used to seeing them.And they could have parked right there by her driveway too.

They likely wouldn't have been bothered by those little dogs barking either...because they would have known no one took any notice of the barking... Just some thoughts, and MOO

Agreed. Somebody in the area often would catch on to an activity pattern and could know the schedules of certain possible witnesses.

Thanks! That's what i meant. That if the perp knew the workers wouldn't be there that day it would lessen the chance of him being seen.

This certainly would be one explanation for how the perp would have access to the neighborhood without looking suspicious. It would give him time to scope out the routine of the neighborhood close up and personal. Slap on some magnetic signs and off he goes, frightening.
JMO

Very true but that house sold on March 12. 4 days before Sierra disappeared. Don't know if that house had a quick closing or the owners still lived there or was vacant.

The thing is, if this was someone she knew, it doesn't matter what day it was, or who was working nearby, as she would have not shown fear, or screamed, would probably just have gotten into the car. I do feel this was someone she knew, rather than a serial of some sort, no matter what the profilers say...they say that in almost all of the cases, at some point, anyway. JMO

Attached are a couple street level photos of the site where the purse was left. When I originally snapped these I didn't know where the purse was secreted. After seeing the purse in the video I now realize where it was placed. There's an arrow on one of the photos below pointing behind a large cactus bush. There are pipes over there and it seems it was placed between the pipes and the cactus/building.

If you watch the video of the screenshot below you'll see Sheriff Laure Smith (far right) and the rest of her crew getting good looks at the purse. I can track down the video link if anybody needs.

Attachments

• IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 103
  • secretedpurse.jpg
    secretedpurse.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 103
Attached are a couple street level photos of the site where the purse was left. When I originally snapped these I didn't know where the purse was secreted. After seeing the purse in the video I now realize where it was placed. There's an arrow on one of the photos below pointing behind a large cactus bush. There are pipes over there and it seems it was placed between the pipes and the cactus/building.

You snapped the pictures? TIA. I don't see the arrow.

Gaetanosleuth408 and Elphie have been verified as locals in Sierra's case.

The thing is, if this was someone she knew, it doesn't matter what day it was, or who was working nearby, as she would have not shown fear, or screamed, would probably just have gotten into the car. I do feel this was someone she knew, rather than a serial of some sort, no matter what the profilers say...they say that in almost all of the cases, at some point, anyway. JMO

Even if it was someone she knew, the perp selected that day and acted early in the morning. I also think she knew the person at some level.

If you watch the video of the screenshot below you'll see Sheriff Laure Smith (far right) and the rest of her crew getting good looks at the purse. I can track down the video link if anybody needs.

After looking at those pics I would say that there is a possibility of them being tossed OR placed. I now can see why LE would say both. A placement is more likely but a throw is definitely possible. I didn't realize that cactus bushes were so large. Thanks for those pictures!

gaetansleuth408, any chance you know what sort of building that is in your picture? the one where the purse was shushed in-between the pole and cactus?

Grafitti on the back of that building ? TIA

Regardless of toss or thrown, one thing is for sure,they were not thrown while driving down ST. So why pull down there to place/toss the bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay