Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #8 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is just a media person...but the NBC local news person who responded to an email from me yesterday replied today that "they don't know when the photo of Sierra was taken"...so take it for what it is worth...JMO...he says this is "per Sgt. Cardoza"...

Was there some mention of a pic on Twitter Sierra took of herself where you can see a white iPhone in her hand? Does anyone know more of this, as this could explain why the charger for Galaxy was left at home?

Here you go.

Attachments

• Picture 12.png
    Picture 12.png
    226.9 KB · Views: 48
I know this is just a media person...but the NBC local news person who responded to an email from me yesterday replied today that "they don't know when the photo of Sierra was taken"...so take it for what it is worth...JMO...he says this is "per Sgt. Cardoza"...

How in the world could they not know? It appears it was taken on a laptop. If that is the case, they should easily be able to determine the time the photo was taken by looking thru the computer???

Could this be a girl on girl crime? Reading through these tweets and friends they are so over sexed and hating on each other very hard..they got over losing their friend very quickly too, back to talking about having sex and hating on girls...one girl they hated on removed her twitter. Maybe Sierre got involved with the wrong guy? Or someone hated her enough to hurt her?

They are all underage so I will not speculate but I hope LE is looking at this theory too.

That, for me, is sort of a game changer.

For me, cause of media, I was under the impression that picture was the last picture of her that morning. It was "solid" proof it was her (anyone can tweet, and anyone can text), of that morning.

Logically speaking, it COULD (speculating here) change the timeline completely.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing I just came across, here is an article explaining how the sonar is being used in this case as well as other cases and how they didn't yield any information towards finding Sierra yesterday.

http://cupertino.patch.com/articles/marine-sonar-helpful-in-missing-person-cases#photo-9552384

This is just my opinion. I know that teens use free texting apps on their phones and itouch etc... I read Sierra's twitter and she talks about drugs. I know that some teens have drug dealers that drive to their homes. I'm just throwing this idea out there.

Good Morning.

I've been looking around for a photo of the tin building where the bag and books were found.
Wasn't there one with white spray paint saying "MAYHEM" posted yesterday.

I can't find it now.
Was it a media link or a personal photobucket pic?
Does anyone remember?

TIA

Good Morning.

I've been looking around for a photo of the tin building where the bag and books were found.
Wasn't there one with white spray paint saying "MAYHEM" posted yesterday.

TIA

Post #429 on page 18, in this thread, thread #8.

Go back to my map I posted ^^^. You could soooooooo easily pull off the black top (paved road) to that "path/lane/unpaved" right next to that "shed" and get right next to that building and toss her Juicy bag. I also throw like a "girl" :blushing:

Look at the "legend" ... 1" = 20'.

I guess I'm weird. I live in the land of Santa Fe County, NM. We have very few black top (asphalt/paved) roads. I have NO paved roads to my house. I have NO paved roads to my rentals in the Santa Fe Historic area. I guess I drive on weird roads?

Do you all drive on paved streets? Seems odd to me. BUT what do I know?
From the sounds of it...I think I would just LOVE the area you live in.
No paved roads, and places in historic districts!:seeya:
I would feel right "at home"!

A little background on me.

When I was 14-17 I had a good friend. His parents were "good friends" too.. His parents provided the pot and booze on a NIGHTLY basis and KNEW I wasn't aloud to be at their house, yet allowed me to do so anyways. My parents had made it VERY VERY clear that they didn't want me there my first visit at 14. From that point on I didn't text or call my friend or his parents. They didn't go on my Myspace or Facebook. If something had happened to me while I was there, it is VERY unlikely there would have been identifiable communications with these people and it would seem as if I had left school and then disappeared.

Honestly, I wish LE would release some more info (i.e. urine on clothes) to let us know how likely it is that she just left with someone her parents were unaware of, or thought she had stopped talking to months or years earlier. Based on the unconfirmed rumors, it seems unlikely, I did want to share that some young people keep some of their friends off "the radar" because they want to hang out with people they know they shouldn't.

Sierra tweeted back in January about using her sister's iTouch and bemoaning the theft of her own iTouch.

An iTouch is an iPhone without that pesky phone feature.

Yes I have an Itouch....I've never seen a white one and they are much slimmer than iPhones....

A little background on me.

When I was 14-17 I had a good friend. His parents were "good friends" too.. His parents provided the pot and booze on a NIGHTLY basis and KNEW I wasn't aloud to be at their house, yet allowed me to do so anyways. My parents had made it VERY VERY clear that they didn't want me there my first visit at 14. From that point on I didn't text or call my friend or his parents. They didn't go on my Myspace or Facebook. If something had happened to me while I was there, it is VERY unlikely there would have been identifiable communications with these people and it would seem as if I had left school and then disappeared.

Honestly, I wish LE would release some more info (i.e. urine on clothes) to let us know how likely it is that she just left with someone her parents were unaware of, or thought she had stopped talking to months or years earlier. Based on the unconfirmed rumors, it seems unlikely, I did want to share that some young people keep some of their friends off "the radar" because they want to hang out with people they know they shouldn't.

I think teens are a lot smarter than you think....especially today!

Sierra tweeted back in January about using her sister's iTouch and bemoaning the theft of her own iTouch.

An iTouch is an iPhone without that pesky phone feature.

Very true, but the picture was clearly of her and an iphone. They are totally different shaped and you can see it in the picture.

Someone asked earlier about remembering that being posted here, yes, it was, I did, about 2+ weeks ago.

Very true, but the picture was clearly of her and an iphone. They are totally different shaped and you can see it in the picture.

Someone asked earlier about remembering that being posted here, yes, it was, I did, about 2+ weeks ago.

The photo I think you're speaking of, I know NOTHING of the iPod iPhones blabla but it looks like she might be "showing off" the Facetime feature on an iPhone.

Sherbet, I went to look.
That wasn't it.

But, I did see where they are talking about it further down on that page.
Ransom says it's on a video.

Yet, I know I saw a still posted yesterday.

I'll look some more.
Thanks for trying, though.

most people who work on site work on non-rainy days, when there is light. when was day break at that time of year? need an almanac.
SBM
http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KSJC/2012/3/16/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Not sure if that link works, but you can use it to check the historic weather conditions and sunrise times. According to this, sunrise was at 7:16 AM PDT and "civil twilight" (i.e. when it was beginning to be visible light) was at 6:50 AM PDT.

HTH

Q: kind of O/T but how do you FaceTime yourself? You can see her holding the phone in the pic so she must have been on the phone and on a computer at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSI1005