Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Concerning the alleged lawsuit, articles state they are part of a lawsuit, maybe it is in behalf of the community/ church and not nominal to them?

Edit to add search engine for public lawsuits in CA

Nothing in their name, 1 in Dan s name but irrelevant and probably another person with same name

Let s think out of the box, what should we search as plaintiff ?

Second edit as I had not seen the previousmthread with the harassment lawsuit reference

I guess that must be it, great find

Last edited:
Concerning the alleged lawsuit, articles state they are part of a lawsuit, maybe it is in behalf of the community/ church and not nominal to them?

Edit to add search engine for public lawsuits in CA

Nothing in their name, 1 in Dan s name but irrelevant and probably another person with same name

Let s think out of the box, what should we search as plaintiff ?
*There are three here for Civil Harrassment all filed on the same day for Stephanie.

Last edited:
So we have an RV park in the middle of a desert and 2 elderly people missing with their dog. Just looking at the surrounding area doesn't bode well. If, let's say, they were able to follow the dog on foot and they got into the canyon area, they might not have the energy to get back out. Or, foul play being the worst case scenario, I see plenty of options where they could be. I just hope they can be brought back home, no matter what.

This is the public data of the companies owning the place

I wonder if the names of the defendant in the lawsuit involving Stephanie are not lawyers surnames ?

So we have an RV park in the middle of a desert and 2 elderly people missing with their dog. Just looking at the surrounding area doesn't bode well. If, let's say, they were able to follow the dog on foot and they got into the canyon area, they might not have the energy to get back out. Or, foul play being the worst case scenario, I see plenty of options where they could be. I just hope they can be brought back home, no matter what.

We've experienced some very hot temps over the past week. IIRC, Olive Dell is near Riverside.

Past Weather in Riverside, California, USA — Yesterday or Further Back

From the above link, 8/24 had a high of 84 degrees; 8/25, 8/26 and 8/27 had highs of 90+ degrees.

JMVHO.

The fact that the couple might be involved in a lawsuit against the ranch has me concerned. The management/owners should be examined closely.
I was able to find a link to allow me to look up all lawsuits against the ranch in the county court records (county maintained website). There have been none filed since 2010 against the ranch itself and in opening each record the missing couple are not named as a party in any of the lawsuits. Public Portal - Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino

The only other thing I could find was pertaining to a trustee of the ranch being removed about 7 years ago. Court of Appeal: Trustee Properly Ousted for Not Running Ranch Like Business Kilborn v. Kilborn, No. E062925 | Casetext Search + Citator (this was already posted by another WS member)

The only thing we have regarding a "lawsuit" is friends of the missing couple stating that. If one of the missing couple has dementia there is always a possibility that such talk was not backed by any actual event but rather the workings of a mind with some degree of cognitive decline (I had a parent with dementia, who swore the publishing clearing house sweepstakes was run by aliens and they were out to get them). Just my thoughts anyway, until we have something more concrete.

I was able to find a link to allow me to look up all lawsuits against the ranch in the county court records (county maintained website). There have been none filed since 2010 against the ranch itself and in opening each record the missing couple are not named as a party in any of the lawsuits. Public Portal - Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino

The only other thing I could find was pertaining to a trustee of the ranch being removed about 7 years ago. Court of Appeal: Trustee Properly Ousted for Not Running Ranch Like Business Kilborn v. Kilborn, No. E062925 | Casetext Search + Citator (this was already posted by another WS member)

The only thing we have regarding a "lawsuit" is friends of the missing couple stating that. If one of the missing couple has dementia there is always a possibility that such talk was not backed by any actual event but rather the workings of a mind with some degree of cognitive decline (I had a parent with dementia, who swore the publishing clearing house sweepstakes was run by aliens and they were out to get them). Just my thoughts anyway, until we have something more concrete.
See thread #44 by @imstilla.grandma
3 lawsuits for harassement by Stephanie against 3 different people, all 3 in June 2024
Can we access that ?

My husband rides dirt bikes in Reche Canyon. There are tons of wild donkeys in the hills. I’m not sure if they are aggressive. If you Google map Keissel Rd you can even see them in the street view.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back