CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she actually disappeared the night before or in the early morning hours.....then the husband's alibi goes kaput. Then he would have the time to do whatever and still be at the gym when he was seen and then at work. fwiw

If she actually disappeared the night before or in the early morning hours.....then the husband's alibi goes kaput. Then he would have the time to do whatever and still be at the gym when he was seen and then at work. fwiw

One thing that scares me is we really haven't heard definitively when she was last seen or heard from, other than what we've heard from her husband, have we? When did her sister, son, a neighbor, a store clerk, a surveillance camera, anything/anyone last see or hear from her? Unless I missed a huge detail, it could've even been days. It makes the timeline awfully unreliable to me. I really hope LE has something more that helped them narrow down that time frame the way they did.

It's a beautiful day in the Northern CA area today. I know it's not yet 1 year since her disappearance but with the Spring-like weather I can't stop thinking about Susan being outside running errands early in the morning before a beautiful sunny day. (if the timeline is right, of course...) I can't believe there's still just nothing.

I wonder if any fingerprints (besides Susan's & the woman's who found it) were found on her wallet & business cards? Or would they even look for fingerprints? Maybe just on TV shows. Not that it would necessarily prove anything but how often does anyone touch the contents of your wallet besides yourself?
(sorry if this was already asked)

I just really don't know what to think about this case any longer.

It seriously bugs me...

This case reminds me of two other (up to now) baffling cases I am following on WS...

The reason why I am bringing these cases up... Is because as the posters had exhausted most avenues to discuss... and as it seemed that these cases would not be solved in my life time... LE recently revealed evidence that strongly supports suspects in both cases...

On a side note... The suspects were not surprising to a majority of the posters... KWIM?

I was encouraged by both of these cases that LE are often working very hard behind the scenes... Getting their ducks in a row... And dotting i's and crossing t's...

I really hope there is the same dedication to Susan's case as we have recently seen in these other cases.... I am thinking there is...

:sunshine:

This case reminds me of two other (up to now) baffling cases I am following on WS...

The reason why I am bringing these cases up... Is because as the posters had exhausted most avenues to discuss... and as it seemed that these cases would not be solved in my life time... LE recently revealed evidence that strongly supports suspects in both cases...

On a side note... The suspects were not surprising to a majority of the posters... KWIM?

I was encouraged by both of these cases that LE are often working very hard behind the scenes... Getting their ducks in a row... And dotting i's and crossing t's...

I really hope there is the same dedication to Susan's case as we have recently seen in these other cases.... I am thinking there is...

:sunshine:

Well I for one am frustrated as all heck.... but I'm still dedicated. :) I check for something, anything, daily. I hope you're right on the i's and t's.

Without much needed rain, here in CA - lakes like Folsom, Oroville etc are getting really low. Also, rivers and ponds on golf courses. I hope this is a good thing for possibly finding the missing. I am planning on re-searching some areas this weekend that might have been covered in water.

I have my thoughts on what happened to her and I think LE knows too!
They need to find her and evidence to arrest!
Sadly it takes years!

To me......and this is just MOO when a stranger does this they leave the body and the victim is found they go to no great pains to hide them they just want to place distance between their victim and themselves... Someone close to the person goes to great pains to hide
them.

Sadly they never come clean till a body is found and then they do it to save their own necks!

Personally I don't think this was a stranger!

JMO

I find it strange she didn't have a cell phone?
Did hubby have a cell?

Who last saw her besides husband?
when did her son last speak to her?
Neighbors?
Grocery stores?
Gas stations?

Anyone?

I find it strange she didn't have a cell phone?
Did hubby have a cell?

Who last saw her besides husband?
when did her son last speak to her?
Neighbors?
Grocery stores?
Gas stations?

Anyone?

I don't find it all that strange that she didn't have a cell phone, or didn't keep it with her all the time, given her age. I know a number of people in that age bracket who don't use cell phones, or only use them if their kids push them to. Just my experience, anyway.

As to the rest of your questions, boy would I love answers to all of these, too.

I don't find it all that strange that she didn't have a cell phone, or didn't keep it with her all the time, given her age. I know a number of people in that age bracket who don't use cell phones, or only use them if their kids push them to. Just my experience, anyway.

As to the rest of your questions, boy would I love answers to all of these, too.

I find it very odd she did not have a cell phone!
Age has nothing to do with it!
59 is not old!

Driving at six am, I would take a phone. I barely use one at all, except I fear breaking down. It is barely light at six. JMO

Was it six? Cannot recall now...

I find it very odd she did not have a cell phone!
Age has nothing to do with it!
59 is not old!

I agree that 59's not old, at all... I should've worded my post better, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I'm just saying I know a number of people over say 50 (age picked somewhat at random, wasn't sure where the 'cutoff' should be) who don't have cell phones, as opposed to say 20 year olds I know who think the world will end if they don't have a phone glued to them 24/7.

I think she should have had one, but I'm not that surprised she didn't. After years of begging I was happy when my own Mom had one for awhile in case of emergencies but she almost never had it with her, and it was even more rare that she turned it on (same with my mother in law, actually). We "kids" who forced the cell phones on them finally gave up and let the plans expire after several years of non-use. On the off chance they still have the phones and the batteries are charged 911 would work I guess. I don't know enough about Susan to know if she's pro-cell, anti-cell, or really just doesn't care, but it doesn't shock me to think she might not have had a phone with her at the time. That said, I sure wish she did.

I agree that 59's not old, at all... I should've worded my post better, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I'm just saying I know a number of people over say 50 (age picked somewhat at random, wasn't sure where the 'cutoff' should be) who don't have cell phones, as opposed to say 20 year olds I know who think the world will end if they don't have a phone glued to them 24/7.

I think she should have had one, but I'm not that surprised she didn't. After years of begging I was happy when my own Mom had one for awhile in case of emergencies but she almost never had it with her, and it was even more rare that she turned it on (same with my mother in law, actually). We "kids" who forced the cell phones on them finally gave up and let the plans expire after several years of non-use. On the off chance they still have the phones and the batteries are charged 911 would work I guess. I don't know enough about Susan to know if she's pro-cell, anti-cell, or really just doesn't care, but it doesn't shock me to think she might not have had a phone with her at the time. That said, I sure wish she did.

Hey I wish she did too!
Sadly I don't think it would help us much anyway if she did!

Funny I don't know anyone without a cell phone a lot of ppl gave up their land lines its cheaper to have the cell phone!
I don't think she had a computer either!

Hey I live here in florida the land of the retirees!
They all have computers and cell phones!

Looks like a wide band to me, but I rarely see what other members can on these types of analysis.

Hard to tell!

but if the stone turns under the finger like they always do it could look like a band.

My rings always slide to the side!

where the other missing women married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members