GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Right, was uploaded by a dude in SA I believe. The victim was around 4 at the time. Sick sick sick pigs. It's being recirculated again. Somebody referenced in the Crimes Against Children thread that she tried to open a thread for this cp perp. I didn't venture back bc I got sidetracked w/ home life & the 2 other threads I am on - Sunil Tripathi's thread & this one. It's old (many years) & yet got thousands of hits bc of social media. However, the perp still hasn't been caught.

$500K is pretty cheap for LA :)
I guess the neighborhood is pretty middle class. most houses with security systems have signs and stickers saying "Protected by...".
or they were watching.

I forgot the cost of living is so much higher there. I live in South Jersey. My house is $220k & we pay more in prop taxes than they do. My bil lives in Santa Monica & his very first home purchase is a 2 br condo that was $870k! Jeesh I can't even imagine!

I think if anything amateur job if *advertiser censored* was involved. Most legit have backed off due to new condom laws. I'd think any child *advertiser censored* "professional" for lack of a better term would not have released her. Dropping her off at hospital seems like someone who may have gotten scared or remorseful. Hopefully they won't be out of prison for a long, long time.

A predator with a...ahhhhhemmmmm..."heart" is a pretty freaking scary thought.

Wait, what? I'm confused. We're investigating, trying to find the avenue to search. How can we do that? None of us are saying "it" happened, we're wondering & trying to track down certain perps that could fit that "bill". Not that it unequivocally has to be synonymous w/ the victim.

Maybe this thread would be better downstairs, but if that's the case, then what about every single other thread that involves *** crimes involving children (as well as adults)? Keeping it here & being careful what we post generates more awareness to this plight. These perps need to be found.

Also, every single post that quotes the media & provides links, in all reality once clicking those links it says alot...even your own posts where you kept the victim's initials. You did the right thing Cheese, I agree with you. But what I'm trying to say is that every single thread on this site, actually on all sites throughout the net, have thousands of threads dedicated to justice for victims of crime & they all have links & suppositions. It's how we investigate.

I don't know Jersey Girl. I'm still pretty new here and I don't know how these things are handled. I was just asking.

On the initials, I didn't keep them, a mod must have changed them to initials when they closed the thread.

I think it's someone who knew family or family member. Maybe not overly friendly, seen them around or a friend of a friend kinda thing. The kidnapping went to smooth for someone not familiar with house layout and family IMHO. Maybe doing drugs in empty house and got a horrible idea.

ETA-If I remember correctly, they said that someone may have been watching her something I don't recall as being common that early in an investigation. I could be wrong, heaven knows I've been wrong before. Thinking out loud.

I don't know Jersey Girl. I'm still pretty new here and I don't know how these things are handled. I was just asking.

:hug: It's sad that I don't even know the proper way to handle it & I'm not new here. All of our hearts are in the right place. We just need to figure out how to do what we need to do. There are many good things about Websleuths, but the one that stands out the farthest is the reputation here. It's more than "just a true crime forum". It makes a difference to be here with such an intelligent collective group of citizens from all walks of life, all bring to the table what they're best at. This site is heavily moderated & I support that 100%. With regards to this particular thread, there are 2 perps (that we know of) that abducted a little girl from her bed in the middle of the night & they're still on the loose. They are dangerous & this could happen to another child unless they are brought to justice. Actually, it could happen to several more children & that scares the crap out of me. If we can't brainstorm (but within reason & not disrespectfully) then we'll be of no use to the authorities looking for them. There's thousands of members here from all walks of life, professionals, retirees, homemakers, etc. I'm just hoping that if this thread has to go downstairs then please wait just a little while longer to garner more attention to that area, maybe pinpoint the perp/s by sparking someone's memory that might not be a member here. Several people are intimidated by forums, afraid of the unknown. If this goes downstairs say right now, then it'll go unnoticed by those in that vicinity - which happen to be the minds that may hold the key. I support your thoughts, as well as whatever decisions the mods may make, but its my hope to just have this upstairs until we can maybe latch onto something...maybe a theory with basis. Kwim?

I think it's someone who knew family or family member. Maybe not overly friendly, seen them around or a friend of a friend kinda thing. The kidnapping went to smooth for someone not familiar with house layout and family IMHO. Maybe doing drugs in empty house and got a horrible idea.

ETA-If I remember correctly, they said that someone may have been watching her something I don't recall as being common that early in an investigation. I could be wrong, heaven knows I've been wrong before. Thinking out loud.

Agree

Cheese, FYI initials are perfect. I used *** but normally I use initials.

I've seen it done before & predict it'll be done in this case... Once authorities get as many leads on these perps as they can, collect all of the evidence, finish all of the interviews - I'll bet her info will be swept from the net. This is done with govt orders. I believe the FBI handles that.

Gigi Graciette ‏@GigiGraciette 34m
Dozens of #LAPD detectives spent morning going door-to-door in Northridge neighborhood where girl was kidnapped. Update live at 5p @myfoxla

Video

Neighbors Remain Uneasy As Officials Investigate Case Of Missing Northridge Girl
Residents in the San Fernando Valley neighborhood where a 10-year-old girl was kidnapped from her home remain uneasy Friday. Amber Lee reports.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/vide...-investigate-case-of-missing-northridge-girl/

Video says LE has interviewed the little girl and her family again, but they won't comment on what was said. So I don't know if we'll get any more news today. Maybe after they check out some leads they want to keep under their hat first, then they'll give us some more info. I'll keep checking. I have 3 Twitter search windows always open for this case, and they give me a little alert as soon as something pops up.

I'm starting from the beginning of the thread trying to find the name of the private school, as well as the name of the school that reported an attempted abduction.

Has there been an explanation about the back door being unlocked? Is this normal for them?

Gigi Graciette ‏@GigiGraciette 34m
Dozens of #LAPD detectives spent morning going door-to-door in Northridge neighborhood where girl was kidnapped. Update live at 5p @myfoxla

I'm glad. There were 5 or 6 empty houses near victim's home. 1 right around the corner I thought? I wonder if all of the homes for sale in their community have been investigated thoroughly.

Maybe in this day and age the technology has swung it around so much, with cctv, trace evidence, dna profiling, that a live witness is the least of your worries. I don't know what the sentences are like there, what will they get for kidnapping and assault charges vs. a murder charge. The motive for releasing her could be simple, distaste for that crime and deterrent by the laws (as is intended)?

It is my worse nightmare, and I too have a red-headed daughter turning 10 next week :/

Just thought of something...

Re that Bekin's A1 Moving Solutions place where cops found the black truck... Could they have actually parked the truck there for a reason? I've been busy searching houses for sale right in her neighborhood, but what about houses for sale by where that truck was parked? Is there maybe a foreclosed or empty home near where the truck was parked? I mean, how would they feel safe to park there if they weren't familiar with the area?

Detectives searched the warehouse where the truck was found but I wonder if they searched empty homes near there?

It was reported there was an empty rental behind victim's house but then it was subsequently reported that that place wasn't the empty house she was taken to. Sooo, kinda makes me wonder...what about houses near Bekin's?

Another question...

In several neighborhoods across America, criminal idiots are going into foreclosed & abandoned homes & cutting out the copper. Then they trade it all in at a scrap yard. The people that do this 9 times out of 10 do it bc they need drug money or they're felons that can't get a job on the books. (I'm referring to perps that steal the copper, not do a job for someone & trade in their scrap metal) Does a person need to show state issued identification when trading in metals at a scrap yard? I wonder if that's an avenue for detectives to search, maybe go back a month or two?

Hollye, what direction is Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center from victim's home?

You've probably already figured it out (sorry, work and then kids, got in the way), but her house is approximately 5 blocks west and maybe 20 blocks north of Kaiser Medical Center.

Have we determined what school she went to? There appears to be a private school across the street from Kaiser.

You've probably already figured it out (sorry, work and then kids, got in the way), but her house is approximately 5 blocks west and maybe 20 blocks north of Kaiser Medical Center.

Have we determined what school she went to? There appears to be a private school across the street from Kaiser.

Yes, but I'm not thinking we should post it unless a mod thinks we should. It was in the media. We have that. Now that I see where her school is, I def believe she was hunted. I'm looking now for the name of the school that reported an attempted abduction. Thought they also said they noticed a vehicle that kept riding by...or was that in victim's neighborhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy