GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a 911 call log for the area surrounding Kaiser Med in Woodland Hills?

Also wonder where all med centers are for victim's home area.

Why did the perps choose to drop victim off at Kaiser?

& I wonder what the Timestamp shows on Kaiser's security can, if it even shows her (I think it very well could).

To get to the point, I'm wondering if she was dropped off at Kaiser during a time the perps would know victim could be spotted by someone that may recognize her. It was said that her school was out for Spring Recess, but were all schools closed?

I mean... Dropped Her Off In The Middle Of The Day takes balls! Those jerks! What was their thinking, the purpose in doing that?

They're either acquainted w/ Kaiser Med or they dropped her off at a time school was letting out & people would be picking up their kids or they'd be taking buses home. Maybe the perps didnt realize school was out for recess?

Just wondering... Bc that time of the day surely isn't rush hour. However, it would coincide with times that schools let out...

Yes, but I'm not thinking we should post it unless a mod thinks we should. It was in the media. We have that. Now that I see where her school is, I def believe she was hunted. I'm looking now for the name of the school that reported an attempted abduction. Thought they also said they noticed a vehicle that kept riding by...or was that in victim's neighborhood?

The school across the street is a public (Los Angeles Unified School District) middle school. Since she's only ten, she probably didn't go there. There is a public charter school (K-12) a few blocks to the north of the hospital.

Oh, and yes, LAUSD schools were on Spring Break. Although many of the local private schools don't start until next week.

They're either acquainted w/ Kaiser Med or they dropped her off at a time school was letting out & people would be picking up their kids or they'd be taking buses home. Maybe the perps didnt realize school was out for recess?

Just wondering... Bc that time of the day surely isn't rush hour. However, it would coincide with times that schools let out...

I agree that perp must have been acquainted w/Kaiser. Perp is most likely a Kaiser member.

You could almost spit and hit the 101 freeway from Kaiser. Ventura Bl is on the other side of freeway and usually busy, there's an on/off ramp there. The other side of Kaiser you enter Warner Center area which is another high traffic area.

Wait, what? I'm confused. We're investigating, trying to find the avenue to search. How can we do that? None of us are saying "it" happened, we're wondering & trying to track down certain perps that could fit that "bill". Not that it unequivocally has to be synonymous w/ the victim.

Maybe this thread would be better downstairs, but if that's the case, then what about every single other thread that involves *** crimes involving children (as well as adults)? Keeping it here & being careful what we post generates more awareness to this plight. These perps need to be found.

Also, every single post that quotes the media & provides links, in all reality once clicking those links it says alot...even your own posts where you kept the victim's initials. You did the right thing Cheese, I agree with you. But what I'm trying to say is that every single thread on this site, actually on all sites throughout the net, have thousands of threads dedicated to justice for victims of crime & they all have links & suppositions. It's how we investigate.

Well said, Jersey...

JMO

The school across the street is a public (Los Angeles Unified School District) middle school. Since she's only ten, she probably didn't go there. There is a public charter school (K-12) a few blocks to the north of the hospital.

Oh, and yes, LAUSD schools were on Spring Break. Although many of the local private schools don't start until next week.

I thought so too, but seems Workman Middle School is now private with new name.

I agree that perp must have been acquainted w/Kaiser. Perp is most likely a Kaiser member.

It just seems like such an odd choice of a drop off place because there is likely to be a lot of surveillance cameras in a corporate place like that.

Are we sure she was ' dropped off' and didn't just take off / wander off/ escape while the perps were busy ?
Blessed angel . I'm so glad she's alive !

I thought so too, but seems Workman Middle School is now private with new name.

Yes, Parkman Middle School changed its philosophy and greatly expanded its curriculum back in 2006. At the same time they changed the name to Woodland Hills Academy to reflect their new vision. They are still part of LAUSD but it's kind of funny how they try to distance themselves from the School District...like they're backing away from the negative image.
Anyway, our sweet girl would be too young to go to WHA. I know a couple of teachers at the school she attends. They are wonderful people and I'm grateful to know they will be so kind to her when she returns to school.

It just seems like such an odd choice of a drop off place because there is likely to be a lot of surveillance cameras in a corporate place like that.

That's what I was thinking. Dropping off at Kaiser...especially that one which is a very active medical facility in a very active area of the Valley. The Warner Center (businesses and high end apartments), Ventura Blvd, the 101 and countless other offices, homes, shopping areas, restaurants, schools are all pretty packed in around there. There has to be plenty of surveillance cameras around.

She was dropped off around 3pm correct? That's pretty b@llsy !! Whats bothering me most is the lack of description being given. It either means these guys managed to be "good" at being so evil OR the little girl is so truly terrified and traumatized that she cant describe them right now. Both are horrible thoughts.

It's pretty much always rush hour in that area ;)

Good point, Nancy!

I hope LE has gone through the computer system at Kaiser to see if they can narrow down patients to ages and race...

there certainly must be a gazillion... But it may be a start...

Especially if one of the perps was injured and treated recently...

JMO

She was dropped off at the hospital and ended up near Starbucks.
Where was the guy in the pink shirt running away from? Starbucks?
Did he follow her until she was rescued?

She was dropped off at the hospital and ended up near Starbucks.
Where was the guy in the pink shirt running away from? Starbucks?
Did he follow her until she was rescued?

I think either a witness saw the pink shirt guy or the girl described him having a pink (or red and white plaid) shirt and blue jeans. It was 35 minutes since he was seen when the girl was brought to the attention of police at Starbucks.
I thought the witness was at Chevron across from Starbucks and saw the girl at Chevron after having walked from Kaiser. The witness alerted the cops at the donut, oops, I mean coffee shop (Starbucks).
So i think the guy was at Kaiser, description came from girl 35 minutes after she was dropped off at Kaiser. I don't think he was at Starbucks or Chevron although it sounded like he was seen walking away (from where I don't know). but it could have been in a car.

I think if anything amateur job if *advertiser censored* was involved. Most legit have backed off due to new condom laws. I'd think any child *advertiser censored* "professional" for lack of a better term would not have released her. Dropping her off at hospital seems like someone who may have gotten scared or remorseful. Hopefully they won't be out of prison for a long, long time.

If you're doing child *advertiser censored* I don't think you're following any laws.

I think it's someone who knew family or family member. Maybe not overly friendly, seen them around or a friend of a friend kinda thing. The kidnapping went to smooth for someone not familiar with house layout and family IMHO. Maybe doing drugs in empty house and got a horrible idea.

ETA-If I remember correctly, they said that someone may have been watching her something I don't recall as being common that early in an investigation. I could be wrong, heaven knows I've been wrong before. Thinking out loud.

could be although she didn't recognize them. If it were someone who had been in the house, she would likely recognize them, unless they were there only when she wasn't, yet they knew about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman