GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems he's bound to stay close to the source for all his addictions. You'd think that could narrow the scope of the search a bit, maybe?

i don't see him dropping the habit anytime soon. meth is cheaper than eating, i suppose.

I didn't even consider a ritual bc the victim was dropped off at the hospital by her attacker. I remember the Kilroy case & it disturbed me for years, literally - so my so that I warned my oldest about that kind of stuff. Going to a foreign place & not being acquainted with "some cultures and goings-on" can be dangerous. In Mark Kilroy's case, I think the idiot(s) responsible are whack jobs that should never have been permitted the breath of life.

Initiation I thought was a maybe possibility. Ritual? Just not seeing it yet. I'm sort of thinking the guy is a freaked out meth/heroin head that took an easy target to satisfy an itch he had at the moment. People on that stuff only think in the moment, which could explain why he detoured from the plan of a home robbery. I pretty much don't think he was on pot at the time bc if he'd have smoked some juju he mighta remembered & stuck to it. Idk, just guessing really...

:) Wasn't insinuating a ritual...sorry I didn't come across clear...Trying to have a conversation with my eyes and ears closed, lol...not a good idea!

"Tobias Dustin Summers, the 30 year old suspect, was possibly sighted in the Zona Norte area of the city. According to the AP release, Tijuana police received a call that Summers was seen in what the AP referred to as the “red light district”."

this is the same area that i drive through on my way home and the same area i mentioned the other day that had heavier LE presence. there are plenty of seedy hotels in that area & many "street workers" (what are they called these days?!) and it's DRUG CENTRAL. i hope more people in that area are aware of what he looks like and that these women don't do business with him!

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblo...ged-la-child-rapist-possibly-seen-in-tijuana/

Well, I'm glad at least the word is out in Mexico and people are able to recognize him and know to call in if they see him. It's a matter of time.

Well, I'm glad at least the word is out in Mexico and people are able to recognize him and know to call in if they see him. It's a matter of time.

hopefully not too much time! ;) i can't wait!

hopefully not too much time! ;) i can't wait!

Ditto ! I know it will not fix everything and likely everything can never be fixed, but I know exactly the relief felt by a family when a like this is off the streets. Please let today be the day !

No news isn't good news :( I want an arrest. I want him off the streets where he could hurt another child. :jail:

No news isn't good news :( I want an arrest. I want him off the streets where he could hurt another child. :jail:

for some reason I feel like he wouldn't have the "balls" to hurt another child while he's on the run. If they didn't know his identity I think he'd be more likely to reoffend.
Now, don't they have "assets" scouring the brothels and crack houses down there? Why is he not found yet?

for some reason I feel like he wouldn't have the "balls" to hurt another child while he's on the run. If they didn't know his identity I think he'd be more likely to reoffend.
Now, don't they have "assets" scouring the brothels and crack houses down there? Why is he not found yet?

I wish this was the case, but I find it unlikely that he can control himself.

There is nothing new in this article from a Tecate Mexico news source but at least it shows that it hit the media there.

http://www.tecateinformativo.com/?p=3500

IMO, they should have stressed that he is part of a white supremacist gang. That gang has committed a lot of violent offenses against hispanics.

There is nothing new in this article from a Tecate Mexico news source but at least it shows that it hit the media there.

http://www.tecateinformativo.com/?p=3500

IMO, they should have stressed that he is part of a white supremacist gang. That gang has committed a lot of violent offenses against hispanics.

im just so confused because he has a lot of hispanic friends on FB & even his white friends have a lot of hispanic friends... he knows "mexican spanish", his accomplices last name is Martinez... he fled to mexico. i had him pegged as a white boy who ran with mexican gangs. this white supremacist thing just confuses me.

im just so confused because he has a lot of hispanic friends on FB & even his white friends have a lot of hispanic friends... he knows "mexican spanish", his accomplices last name is Martinez... he fled to mexico. i had him pegged as a white boy who ran with mexican gangs. this white supremacist thing just confuses me.

He strikes me as the type that would affiliate with anyone to suit his needs. I still think that should put the gang info out there.

I've seen the Aryan gangs here work with African Americans, especially when it comes to drugs. They get locked up, then get out and have to affiliate with someone to get started up again.

I've been looking up as much info on Peckerwoods as I can find. From what I'm reading, Peckerwoods are covered under the AB. The AB has several affiliations with various races except the Black Guerillas. A close affiliate of the AB is the Mexican Mafia.

I know what you mean. It reminds me of this gooooofy Dave Chappelle episode where he is a white supremacist, but he's blind, so doesn't know he's really black. :floorlaugh:

I know what you mean. It reminds me of this gooooofy Dave Chappelle episode where he is a white supremacist, but he's blind, so doesn't know he's really black. :floorlaugh:

haha i've seen that one!

He strikes me as the type that would affiliate with anyone to suit his needs. I still think that should put the gang info out there.

I've seen the Aryan gangs here work with African Americans, especially when it comes to drugs. They get locked up, then get out and have to affiliate with someone to get started up again.

This is exactly what happens on Sons of Anarchy...sometimes the rival gangs have to make alliances at times, drugs, to take out the other gangs, etc.

I've been looking up as much info on Peckerwoods as I can find. From what I'm reading, Peckerwoods are covered under the AB. The AB has several affiliations with various races except the Black Guerillas. A close affiliate of the AB is the Mexican Mafia.

if he's in with the Mexican Mafia they'll never find him, and I think this is the case. I don't get the feeling Peckerwoods are white supremacists as much as they are white protection against other gangs of other races in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back