GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember they thought he went to San Diego? Google for peckerwoods gang San Diego. Apparently they have chapters or divisions or whatever you call them, and there are quite a few in San Diego.

Ya know, something doesn't seem right about Summers' street name being "Peckerwood". That's the name of the gang. The members all have names they go by in the gang other than their first name. Why would Tobias be called Peckerwood while being in the Peckerwood Gang when others have different street names?

Remember they thought he went to San Diego? Google for peckerwoods gang San Diego. Apparently they have chapters or divisions or whatever you call them, and there are quite a few in San Diego.

They have multiple chapters all over Cali. It's crazy how many there are. :mad:

Apparently he was a member of the San Fernando chapter of Peckerwoods...

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Northridge-Kidnapping-Tobias-Summers-Mexico-201645371.html

Northridge Kidnap Suspect Fled to Mexico: LAPD
"We have no way to know whether or not he has returned since that journey, but we are focusing our efforts on that region," says police chief
By Olsen Ebright and Patrick Healy | Friday, Apr 5, 2013 | Updated 11:53 PM PDTView

Snipped:

It's unknown whether Summers got any help getting to Tecate. But it did not come from Martinez, who is accused of driving Summers from the abduction scene. He left shortly thereafter, according to police.

"We're working with that individual," Albanese said.

Summers previously served three prison terms, has a history of substance addiction, and allegedly has been active in a San Fernando Valley White supremacist gang.

So, I wonder if there's info about the San Fernando chapter online...

Just like Cheese said, he could have gotten help from the members in San Diego.

Tobias has a huge drug problem. Is it possible he could be selling drugs as well?

Hmmm... Interesting article.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/05/local/la-me-jail-investigation-20120805

Sheriff's official allegedly undermined probe of deputy misconduct
A jailhouse intelligence supervisor may have alerted a deputy about an informant's allegations that he was working with white supremacists inside the jail.
August 05, 2012|By Robert Faturechi, Los Angeles Times

Snipped:
As part of an elite intelligence team, Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies Michael Rathbun and James Sexton turn inmates into informants, looking for tips on crimes and gang activity inside the nation's largest jail system.

Earlier this year, one of their informants offered up a bombshell: A fellow jail deputy was working as an operative for drug-smuggling, skinhead gangsters.

Following protocol, the partners detailed the allegations in a direct memo to their boss, Lt. Greg Thompson, the head of jailhouse intelligence.

But what happened next stunned them. Thompson told the deputy suspected of working with the skinheads about the memo and revealed to him the names of the confidential informant as well as those of Rathbun and Sexton, according to sources close to the case.

Snipped:
Reimer, who went by the moniker "Fritz," was affiliated with the San Fernando Valley Peckerwoods, a skinhead gang. He wielded considerable influence over white inmates, according to the memo, such that he had "ordered physical discipline" against other inmates from his cell.

Nevertheless, the deputy allegedly bonded with Reimer over tattoo work, with the inmate offering to "hook him up" with free tattoos at a local parlor, one that also served as a hub for heroin sales, the memo states.

According to the memo, Reimer gave the deputy the phone number of a friend on the outside, a white supremacist gang member known as "Pest." Reimer told the deputy that "Pest" would get him tattooed for free. However, the informant, according to the memo, said "Pest" was more than just a tattoo enthusiast: He was a drug dealer who smuggled dope behind bars through "individuals turning themselves in for sentences or parole violations."

"These smuggled narcotics are then sold, with Reimer profiting," the memo states.

In his tat I see a representation of what appears to be Cernunnos (wild god of the forest from Celtic mythology) a skull in a helmet, and other leering images all centered around the Superman emblem that resides on his chest.

MOO they are all images which hold no personal significance to him besides they are "tough" looking and meant to intimidate.

Attachments

• Cernunnos.jpg
    Cernunnos.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 8
In his tat I see a representation of what appears to be Cernunnos (wild god of the forest from Celtic mythology) a skull in a helmet, and other leering images all centered around the Superman emblem that resides on his chest.

MOO they are all images which hold no personal significance to him besides they are "tough" looking and meant to intimidate.

It's the beak that I was talking about, though. Cernunnos doesn't have a beak. Is it something else & maybe not a beak? I'm looking at all of his tattoos trying to find anything that could show a connection to Peckerwood. Maybe all of their members aren't required to show branding?

Question: If deputies on the inside of a prison could be dirty on the take with drug smuggling, then could customs & border patrol be dirty as well? I'm kinda wondering if Tobias Summers crossed the border on previous occasions & if so did it entail drug smuggling of some sort?

could it be Cernunnos ears, they are those of an animal in some representations I have seen and seen at the right angle one could be construed as a beak in a dark colorless image.

IDK, just throwing stuff out there

Question: If deputies on the inside of a prison could be dirty on the take with drug smuggling, then could customs & border patrol be dirty as well? I'm kinda wondering if Tobias Summers crossed the border on previous occasions & if so did it entail drug smuggling of some sort?

this.

given his extensive history with several drugs (coke, heroin and meth) I think it a good bet that he has been to Mexico prior to this and probably relating to the drugs.

could it be Cernunnos ears, they are those of an animal in some representations I have seen and seen at the right angle one could be construed as a beak in a dark colorless image.

IDK, just throwing stuff out there

Yeah, I think you're right. Also something I didn't think about is that it could actually be 2 graphics overlapping & only from the angle the pic was taken makes it look like a beak.

I'm using an app called Blurity to look at his tats. It makes portions of pictures clearer. On his upper shoulder, is a girl's head, long hair. I still can't figure out what's underneath that. I need to try to enlarge the pic and then try Blurity underneath the girl's head again.

Re this picture of TDS, look at the tattoos on his left arm (to the right as we're looking at it)... Is that a beaked horned figure in a cloak with a scythe of some sort?

305071_454520861258692_101442008_n.jpg

The link I posted pages back, to a website that had a vast amount of gang information, listed a bunch of arrests. There were teachers and correction officers arrested for gang related activity. It's a long read but it's in there.

Also, it goes back quite a few years, so these loosely organized gangs can always reorganize or inmates bond with other gangs and call themselves something different. It changes all the time, as far as who is associated with what gang and the tattoos associated with one gang that a person has may not represent their current affiliation. I think I see some gang tattoos that are blended in with that mess across his chest. They probably do this so it isn't real obvious to the average joe. To our right by his tank top strap it looks like there is possibly a fist and then something above that looks like it could be gang related. There is a H also. I don't know what that stands for and who knows what he has on the rest of his body and other arm that can't be seen.

I would certainly not consider him a high up in any gang and he is easy pickings for any gang to use to do their dirty work. I doubt he would be loyal to just one gang. He would be used possibly as a mule where he could be paid in drugs. He would have to maintain so sort of sobriety to do so. He messed up big time by doing what he did, if it was strictly his decision to take this girl. He may be running from more than just authority and a angry public.

Seeing close up of this guy's face makes me see red. I imagine him thinking he's quite a ladies' man and all that. I gleefully await his downfall.

I'm using an app called Blurity to look at his tats. It makes portions of pictures clearer. On his upper shoulder, is a girl's head, long hair. I still can't figure out what's underneath that. I need to try to enlarge the pic and then try Blurity underneath the girl's head again.

On his right or his left shoulder? Are you talking about his right shoulder (left as we look at it)? If you're talking about his right arm (to our left), that's the arm the police & FBI sent the picture out to the public about. There's also a naked female tethered w/ a wicked demon cloud looking thing.

he probably needed to get in the gang while in prison to avoid being raped. but he's clearly demented. I think the tattoo of the woman bound is all too clear about his fantasies. The poor girl from Northridge was handcuffed. and kept in the bathroom from what I can glean from the request from help from real estate agents. at least she could hear the police heli and the cop cars - she knew they were looking for her and were close. I hope she knew they would find her soon. It's even possible she convinced him to let her go. She may be one smart, tough cookie. Often times survivors of this kind of thing are able to reason with their attackers and use the drug come down to get free. I think of Tori Amos' abduction and rape story - a fan who was high and wanted to cut her up. She was able to play him and get free when he needed more drugs. But she was in her 20's. But it's primal survival skills.
I think often if you can't work/play your attacker in this way, or if you don't find an opportunity to break free, that's when the victim doesn't survive the attack.

BBM: This is very true and it's a hard decision to make on whether to fight and scream or cooperate with a perp, especially when confronted off guard by a perp with a weapon. You only have seconds to think and if you choose to fight you know your life may end right there or if you prolong things you may have a opportunity to escape.

On his right or his left shoulder? Are you talking about his right shoulder (left as we look at it)? If you're talking about his right arm (to our left), that's the arm the police & FBI sent the picture out to the public about. There's also a naked female tethered w/ a wicked demon cloud looking thing.

His left shoulder, on the right of the picture as we look at it.

I can't tell what's under the woman's face/head.

I took the other big picture you posted, and starting at the bottom of his left arm (on the right side of the pic), looks like 3 skulls going from the bottom of his arm up, one on top the other. But over the bottom most skull looks like writing but I can't tell what it says.

It's the area under the woman's face/head, between that and the 3 skulls, that I can't tell what it is. Maybe a beak but I just can't tell what I'm looking at, even with Blurity.

Going to try Blurity with the chest pic.

Yes! A male figure with antlers like your pic. The antlers go up slightly onto the woman's face. He's holding a scythe or trident or something in his hand to the left as you're looking at the pic. It falls about the middle of TS's arm.

ETA - more like a spear

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back