GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...idnapping-of-la-girl-20130406,0,4194208.story

Search on in Mexico for suspect in abduction of Northridge girl
By Richard Winton, Richard Marosi and Kate Mather
April 6, 2013, 7:24 a.m.

Snipped:
Video footage showed Summers, 32, crossed into Tecate, Mexico, a few days ago, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck announced Friday. It was unknown if he returned, the chief said.

Details of the video, including how it was obtained and the date it was made, were not revealed. But sources said investigators believe it was recorded after Summers was publicly identified as the suspect in the case March 30.

Summers crossed on a “pedestrian pathway,” LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith said.

Mexican authorities confirmed they were assisting the LAPD and searched a home in Tijuana on Tuesday but said leads on Summers’ whereabouts remained slim.

Yeah, he was a member of the Peckerwood skin head gang...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-northridge-kidnapping-20130406,0,593371.story

Search for kidnapping suspect extends south of the border
Tobias Dustin Summers, 32, suspected of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a 10-year-old Northridge girl, is spotted crossing into Tecate, Mexico, authorities say.
By Kate Mather, Richard Marosi and Richard Winton, Los Angeles Times
April 5, 2013, 8:17 p.m.

Snipped:
Court records show both men have extensive criminal histories, though authorities said neither is a registered sex offender. Law enforcement records indicate both were known to use drugs, and Summers was a member of the Peckerwood skinhead gang.

whoa! didn't see that one coming.
sarsacm :)

Does this idiot actually have a tatt on his wizzer? Or does he have a wizzer tatt on his body? Some articles say p***s tattoo, others say tattoo on his p***s.

Eta: Ewww, guess its "there"... This link was already posted I think.

http://www.ktlkam1150.com/articles/...ap-suspects-unusual-tattoo-and-drug-11154465/

It's on his penis. the girl was able to provide his description based on that info. :furious:

I was wondering how a penis tattoo is possible? I mean, it would have to be errect to get enough access to skin to tattoo it right? does the tattoo artist assist in keeping it erect? It must hurt like a SOB. :what:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...idnapping-of-la-girl-20130406,0,4194208.story

Search on in Mexico for suspect in abduction of Northridge girl
By Richard Winton, Richard Marosi and Kate Mather
April 6, 2013, 7:24 a.m.

Snipped:
Video footage showed Summers, 32, crossed into Tecate, Mexico, a few days ago, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck announced Friday. It was unknown if he returned, the chief said.

Details of the video, including how it was obtained and the date it was made, were not revealed. But sources said investigators believe it was recorded after Summers was publicly identified as the suspect in the case March 30.

Summers crossed on a “pedestrian pathway,” LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith said.

Mexican authorities confirmed they were assisting the LAPD and searched a home in Tijuana on Tuesday but said leads on Summers’ whereabouts remained slim.

they dropped the ball on that one, big time, IMO

they dropped the ball on that one, big time, IMO

I don't even understand how its possible. Wouldn't he have to go through Border Patrol or Customs? How could he get through when he's on probation? Did he have a fake passport? I thought that wasn't possible anymore...

It's on his penis. the girl was able to provide his description based on that info. :furious:

I was wondering how a penis tattoo is possible? I mean, it would have to be errect to get enough access to skin to tattoo it right? does the tattoo artist assist in keeping it erect? It must hurt like a SOB. :what:

It's so totally gross & had to hurt! Maybe he was whacked out when he had it done...

I don't even understand how its possible. Wouldn't he have to go through Border Patrol or Customs? How could he get through when he's on probation? Did he have a fake passport? I thought that wasn't possible anymore...

one would really think, wouldn't one, that a fugitive on the run would not get across the border. I'm shaking my head at that one.

Re this picture of TDS, look at the tattoos on his left arm (to the right as we're looking at it)... Is that a beaked horned figure in a cloak with a scythe of some sort?

305071_454520861258692_101442008_n.jpg

Re this picture of TDS, look at the tattoos on his left arm (to the right as we're looking at it)... Is that a beaked horned figure in a cloak with a sithe of some sort?

305071_454520861258692_101442008_n.jpg

yes and below it appears to be a skull in a papal type hat.

Wth? But he looks like a scrawny twig. I even looked at the pics where he's crunching just the tiniest bit to make it appear as though he has a rippled 8 pack. Dude is skinny. Why have these tattoos of gang stuff, or antler beak cloak scythe wielding thingamajig, or that nude lady tatted on his other arm that's cuffed with a tether behind her... Was he also into bdsm? Or does that tatt represent power?

Some news articles seem to be bouncing between age 30 and age 32 for TS. Here's the info from the CA birth index (he's 30):

956f1840-acb7-40d6-ba00-382172f5243c_zps432d6d7d.jpg

Wth? But he looks like a scrawny twig. I even looked at the pics where he's crunching just the tiniest bit to make it appear as though he has a rippled 8 pack. Dude is skinny. Why have these tattoos of gang stuff, or antler beak cloak scythe wielding thingamajig, or that nude lady tatted on his other arm that's cuffed with a tether behind her... Was he also into bdsm? Or does that tatt represent power?

he probably needed to get in the gang while in prison to avoid being raped. but he's clearly demented. I think the tattoo of the woman bound is all too clear about his fantasies. The poor girl from Northridge was handcuffed. and kept in the bathroom from what I can glean from the request from help from real estate agents. at least she could hear the police heli and the cop cars - she knew they were looking for her and were close. I hope she knew they would find her soon. It's even possible she convinced him to let her go. She may be one smart, tough cookie. Often times survivors of this kind of thing are able to reason with their attackers and use the drug come down to get free. I think of Tori Amos' abduction and rape story - a fan who was high and wanted to cut her up. She was able to play him and get free when he needed more drugs. But she was in her 20's. But it's primal survival skills.
I think often if you can't work/play your attacker in this way, or if you don't find an opportunity to break free, that's when the victim doesn't survive the attack.

Could also have been a nickname given to him by a girl...

:D Peckerwood is another nickname for Needle D!¢<... :D

Did you guys get to the bottom of it yet? Is it definitely from being a gang member?

Jersey, lololol:floorlaugh: about the nickname and it's sometimes meaning.

just like the US, the jails here are very veryyyyyyyyy overcrowded... altho the overcrowding here is probably 7 fold of that of the US. however, that's the actual prisons... where he would go if he was actually charged with something here. as far as detaining him and awaiting extradition... he'll probably go to a local police holding cell (also overcrowded).

many years ago, my fiance was arrested just for driving my car (i wasn't with him). i went to the place they were holding him that night and told them it was my car and it was ok for him to be driving it. they wanted $1000 to let him go that night and get my car back. well, i didn't have $1000... so, my car was taken to an impound lot and he was taken to another location where he had to wait for a judge to review the case. he was there for a few days. he said there were so many people in the cell he was in that people had to sleep in shifts. i don't think they fed him, his brother and i brought food in to be given to him, it took forever for them to be given a bathroom break because there wasn't a toilet in the cell.

when i picture TS being arrested, i envision him going somewhere similar & being treated the same. HOWEVER, knowing what he did, police might be even harsher on him. the people in this holding cell might be smaller-time trouble makers tho, so he might be held somewhere else where he can be watched closer. i really don't know. but he needs to hope and pray that whoever is in the holding cell with him doesn't find out what he's being accused of!

Thank you! I had thought the overcrowding was a terrible problem. Just hoping he is apprehended and other prisoner DO know what he did to get there.

I found the San Quentin Peckerwoods interview on YouTube again

[video=youtube;5T6kx6esGwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T6kx6esGwQ[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia