GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if he's in with the Mexican Mafia they'll never find him, and I think this is the case. I don't get the feeling Peckerwoods are white supremacists as much as they are white protection against other gangs of other races in prison.

If he's in with the Mexican Mafia then he's at the low end and they would use him to do dirty work. Since he's being looked for everywhere, then he wouldn't be a good candidate to do too much of anything. He is a liability. They certainly wouldn't want to use him as a mule. What good is he to them? He's got a tag on his head. If he ends up cut up in pieces down there, I hope they at least find his body parts, so there can be closure.

The guys just a low life punk.

I'm not 100% up to speed on this thread but wanted to chime in on a couple of things.

My uncle, who was recently released from prison (he's been in and out - mostly in - for over twenty years), identifies as a skinhead/aryan brotherhood/neo-nazi. I know you're thinking "you must be so proud" ;)

Interestingly, he was also a/the prison tattoo artist. Now that he is out, he is trying to make it as a tattoo artist on the outside. Just for kicks I found him on Facebook and looked at dozens and dozens of tattoos he inked. They are REMARKABLY similar to the perp's.

I bring this up because in one of his letters to me many years ago he went on some diatribe about "<modsnip>" (slang for Child Molesters) and how the Skinheads and the Brotherhood frowned upon violence except those that are deviant with children. He went so far as to say the only way he'd land back in prison was if he encountered a <modsnip>... for it is his DUTY to extinguish them.

My point is maybe this guy is actually RUNNING from his gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
hhmmm, very interesting Blonde. Thank you for that. I guess even skinhead neo nazi gang members need to feel more honorable than someone and <modsnip> is their group to feel better than.

I am intrigued now. Your suggestion that maybe his gang associates aren't helping him but hunting or wanting him hurt adds a whole new angle to this search. Gonna let that simmer in the grey matter for a bit.

Only <modsnip> tolerate other <modsnip>. They are consider the lowest of low by everyone in and out of prison. He definitely could be running from more than just the law.

I'm not 100% up to speed on this thread but wanted to chime in on a couple of things.

My uncle, who was recently released from prison (he's been in and out - mostly in - for over twenty years), identifies as a skinhead/aryan brotherhood/neo-nazi. I know you're thinking "you must be so proud" ;)

Interestingly, he was also a/the prison tattoo artist. Now that he is out, he is trying to make it as a tattoo artist on the outside. Just for kicks I found him on Facebook and looked at dozens and dozens of tattoos he inked. They are REMARKABLY similar to the perp's.

I bring this up because in one of his letters to me many years ago he went on some diatribe about "<modsnip>" (slang for Child Molesters) and how the Skinheads and the Brotherhood frowned upon violence except those that are deviant with children. He went so far as to say the only way he'd land back in prison was if he encountered a <modsnip>... for it is his DUTY to extinguish them.

I'm confused by your post. you state that they "frowned upon violence except those that are deviant with children." what do you mean by "except"? not that they condone or tolerate it? the rest if your post makes it sound like they do NOT tolerate it. hence, my confusion.

They frowned upon violence... with robbers and drug addicts and killers.

But with child molesters, all bets are off. They are okay with violence against them.

In fact they believe it is their duty to kill them. So, they would go back to prison for killing them.

My cousin who's served a lot of time in prison, is a white supremacist.

Unfortunately that means he also thinks that my daughter shouldn't be alive... so our relationship is over.

Thank you for bringing possible clues to this case, Blonde Ambition!

Interesting that Summers may be running FROM his gang members... As well as the law!

:seeya:

But with child molesters, all bets are off. They are okay with violence against them.

In fact they believe it is their duty to kill them. So, they would go back to prison for killing them.

Unfortunately that means he also thinks that my daughter shouldn't be alive... so our relationship is over.

Wow Facectious! We are in the same situation. We have a daughter adopted from Taiwan. He has not and will never see her. I kinda hope he breaks his probation... he has no business being on the outside.

I'm having a hard time with the gang scenario with Summers. Maybe someone with more insight from a gang member can correct me or explain to me, why a person that is affiliated with "organized" crime would be committing crimes such as breaking and entering. This seems very high risk to me, with little financial gain compared to participating in the drug trade or targeting a specific individual. There has been nothing so far, to indicate the family was targeted.

It sounds more like he was stealing to get money for his drug habit. That's why I take the gang affiliation with a grain of salt. He could have been in a small loose knit gang that was dissolved when arrests were made. Of course he would be part of a prison gang while incarcerated. But, I don't get the impression he was involved with a large organized gang.

If it comes out that he is, I will be really surprised and have to learn more about gang activity, especially since we are having such a big problem here in my city.

eta: This is why I think it may actually help to stress some sort of gang affiliation in MSM. Other gang members would be less likely to assist him if they know what he has done. If they want him found and caught though it might hurt matters because they may dispose of him and he will never be found. I guess it's a tough call to make.

OHHHH. violence AGAINST criminals. not violence perpetrated by criminals. thanks :)

OHHHH. violence AGAINST criminals. not violence perpetrated by criminals. thanks :)

It's more like both... Violence AGAINST criminals perpetrated by OTHER criminals. :twocents:
Point being that this guy doesn't have the advantage regular criminals do. He will be running from the criminals AND cops. :seeya:

NBC Los Angeles &#8207;@NBCLA 1h
MT @PatrickNBCLA: Alleged #Northridge kidnap getaway driver Daniel Martinez due back in court this a.m. Tobias Summers last seen in Tecate.

Northridge kidnapping suspect Daniel Martinez's lawyer wants audio of 10-year-old's interview

Martinez's defense attorney Robert Kayne told a San Fernando Superior Court judge Wednesday that he is still waiting on two audio recordings and other discovery material.

&#8220;This is a concern,&#8221; he said. &#8220;LAPD has had possession of them for at least a week.&#8221;

Deputy District Attorney Lauren Jackson said police should be able to hand over the recordings within a day, but she added that the 1,000 pages of investigatory material could take longer because redactions are needed.

Kayne said he was concerned that he wouldn&#8217;t be able to review all of the material before the next court hearing, scheduled for April 15.

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/04/10/13245/attorney-for-second-northridge-kidnapping-suspect/

Northridge kidnapping suspect Daniel Martinez's lawyer wants audio of 10-year-old's interview

Martinez's defense attorney Robert Kayne told a San Fernando Superior Court judge Wednesday that he is still waiting on two audio recordings and other discovery material.

“This is a concern,” he said. “LAPD has had possession of them for at least a week.”

Deputy District Attorney Lauren Jackson said police should be able to hand over the recordings within a day, but she added that the 1,000 pages of investigatory material could take longer because redactions are needed.

Kayne said he was concerned that he wouldn’t be able to review all of the material before the next court hearing, scheduled for April 15.

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/news/2013/04/10/13245/attorney-for-second-northridge-kidnapping-suspect/

Makes me sick and angry to think of why he wants it so bad. And Yes I get that defense is entitled to all the reports............bla bla bla......but it's still just pissing me straight off !

Makes me sick and angry to think of why he wants it so bad. And Yes I get that defense is entitled to all the reports............bla bla bla......but it's still just pissing me straight off !

I really don't think he's interested in seeing it for the prurient value. The defense attorneys I've encountered are just as sickened by this sort of thing as the rest of us. However, the attorney also has to be an advocate for the client and can face disciplinary sanctions if unprepared for hearings/trial. Requests for discovery like this are to cover his own behind, and not likely because he's got a deviant interest in seeing what the victim went through. :twocents:

i could NEVER be a defense attorney... i just couldn't do it..

I worked for an attorney. He had a guy come in that was accused of sexual assault. It was a small office, just three of us. I and the other girl had history of sexual assault. He ask us if it would be a problem if he accepted the case. I said no, that was his job. He came in the next day and said that he would never take on the case out of respect for us.

Even though he was greedy in all other aspects "lol" that meant a heck of a lot to me.

I worked for an attorney. He had a guy come in that was accused of sexual assault. It was a small office, just three of us. I and the other girl had history of sexual assault. He ask us if it would be a problem if he accepted the case. I said no, that was his job. He came in the next day and said that he would never take on the case out of respect for us.

Even though he was greedy in all other aspects "lol" that meant a heck of a lot to me.

Way back in the day I worked for a criminal atty. He did a lot of public defender work so he had to take what the county handed him. He is equally disgusted by them. Even though I don't work for him now , we have remained friends throughout. When my niece became the victim of an SO, we called the atty friend and he was INVALUABLE in helping us navigate the whole ordeal. He actually spoke with the DA on our behalf and kept us up to speed on how the whole thing worked. The perp had even used this atty for a divorce previously and was much dismayed when he could not call on him to defend him and even more dismayed to find out some criminals are not LOVED by defense attorneys. All told, it went very well, considering and having a guy with ' inside ' knowledge of the system and these type of perps was a great tool.

And personally, I could never prove this, but I think his SO clients did not get the same level of defense that his other clients did ! :) Maybe I just viewed it that way but I cannot remember any of those cases that he won !

ETA OT somewhat !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieV
Back