DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking they have the car.
Have to wait and see what is found.

Will's sister said he had no ID or cell phone with him
That answers my question about his phone.

I agree Eileen, I think there will be an arrest quickly

His wife breaks my heart.
They seem like a nice , ordinary quiet family (JMO)

I feel sad for her

Everyone liked him.
He sounds like a fun warm hearted simple man. His wife, home, garden and dog.
How very sad.
I wonder what happened?

What a case. Someone earlier mentioned discrepancies in press articles. Here's my take: police have a good idea since the start who is involved. The MSN articles kind of serve to keep their POI clueless that they are honed in on him/her/them. I think this is the case in alot of different crimes here. So.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think so too... so sad. I wonder what the motive could have possibly been. Sounded like they had a good relationship.

Police are being very careful with the information they are providing.
Frustrating , but a really good thing.
I expect Elaine is right about vehicle being investigated.
Blood being tested, video being enhanced
If someone moved his body, it is difficult not to leave clues behind, especially if bleeding

What happened here?

Police are being very careful with the information they are providing.
Frustrating , but a really good thing.
I expect Elaine is right about vehicle being investigated.
Blood being tested, video being enhanced
If someone moved his body, it is difficult not to leave clues behind, especially if bleeding

What happened here?

If the nephew did it my mind instantly goes to money. I'm not sure why. Nothing seems to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the nephew did it my mind instantly goes to money. I'm not sure why. Nothing seems to fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, money is the usual suspect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm thinking money or relationship. I think it's odd the nephew was over watching golf and Will did not mention it to his wife when she called twice. I wonder if nephew has a job?

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but is the nephew the son of William's sister who has spoken on behalf of the family?

Wonder if a loan was requested ...and William refused ?
Or did the missing have any 'past' , or enemies ? I mean that respectfully if he's deceased.
:moo:

I suppose the police are doing a lot of footwork now to follow the movements of that white SUV that visited the house at 5pm. Have police come out and said it is the same vehicle that visited the house earlier in the day (when the nephew was confirmed as being there?)

I suppose the police are doing a lot of footwork now to follow the movements of that white SUV that visited the house at 5pm. Have police come out and said it is the same vehicle that visited the house earlier in the day (when the nephew was confirmed as being there?)

I don't remember police mentioning the nephew's vehicle on video
If they saw it on video, and they must have, they have not said anything about it. (unless I missed it)

More photos in this video. Also gives the nephew's first name and photos of him.
http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/homicide...ld-santa-clarita-man-missing-since-last-week/

What stood out to me in this article:

She [wife] last spoke with him around 4 p.m., after the nephew had left, the woman said at a Wednesday afternoon news conference.

Officials said the car may belong to Cierzan's nephew, who has given a statement to authorities but is not considered a suspect.

bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member