CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get on FB right now, but if someone is, they could ask them. They've responded to me in the past.

I'm happy that we're all so anxious to get new information so we can research and come up with sensible theories that might help LE solve this mystery. I feel very bad for Linda. And I feel the timing of this video and the vigil are ways of family and LE expressing acceptance of - without accusing - what we here at WS have theorized all along. Sadly. :(

I'm at work and have the show on but I can't absorb it all much less type it while I'm working. They know a lot...just need to find his body. Lots of new details!! Once I'm home and can watch it with my full attention I will post more details unless they eventually get the video up.

Thank you, and holy sheeit.

First of all, Will and D.C. Made a beer run around noon. That's the last time Will is seen leaving the home.

Also, Will called Linda at 4:30 pm.

Chicken was in the oven, oven off. Linda called D.C. right away and he said he left at 1:30 and didn't know where Will was.

Linda is the one who got the video from the neighbor, showing his SUV at 5:06pm, leaving 5-6 minutes later. His Aunt Andrea is certain it's DC's SUV.

hi everyone,
I was on the phone this morning when Crime Watch Daily with Will's segment came on. I did pick up some info--

--Will's sister believes the white SUV seen in surveillance video does belong to the nephew
--LEO says they won't comment on what, if anything, was found when they searched the white SUV
--LEO believes this is a homicide investigation now, not just a missing person case
--Will's sister believes the nephew and his father (Will's brother, didn't catch his name) know more about what happened to Will than they have said to the family
--The family had Easter together but nephew and his father (Will's brother) did not show up
---Sister says that when people have tried to ask nephew and his father (Will's brother) about what they know about Will the two will say that their lawyer has told them not to comment at all
--The blood in the house matched Will's
--I seem to remember that they mentioned something about a second amount of blood was found outside the house, but didn't say where outside it was found
--Reporter found both nephew and Will's brother and ran alongside the trucks trying to talk to them through the window, but both pulled off and wouldn't talk

--I hope I got that right!! Now if I could only remember what the phone call I was on was about...

Also, it show DC getting into his SUV, which had been parked on the curb directly behind Will's pickup.
7404db97519c96eaf3759994616e18ec.jpg

They found Will's blood OUTSIDE the house, indicating an assault.

Found outside on the ground or in the SUV was not disclosed.

Detective does name Danny Cierzan as a POI,
Yes, Daniel Cierzen is now named a POI, as Chuck Cierzen the father is also implicated.

So far, they just verified what we've all already concluded. Now, let's find Will.

Linda's sister said that although there was no money missing (that day), gift cards and money had been going missing from the home and she thinks maybe William talked to DC about it and that could be what started an argument.

Thank you everyone for posting! I hope this puts pressure on the two guys and they crack.

Yay!!!! I am so glad to hear that this case is moving forward. I hope Will is found soon and if he never is I hope they can at least find enough evidence to bring DC to justice.

Now that DC has been named a poi we can finally discuss him openly.

- DC worked at 6 flags too but was fired after getting into a fight with an employee.

-He has been arrested twice in 2014. Once for felony possession of a controlled substance and another time for being under the influence of a controlled substance.

- DC claims he left around 1:30pm but neighbors claim to have seen his suv there until 4 pm and returning at 5:06 pm.

- One reporter states the suv does in fact back up "in to" the garage.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I think we were all correct in our presumptions. I had a feeling law enforcement knew what was up all the time and held it close to the vest. For this to be airing now, I think we will see charges filed sooner than later.

Did anyone else find it odd that DC is now driving a white truck instead of the SUV? I wonder if the police still have it impounded....especially if Will's blood was found in the SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214