cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that the outfit she was supposedly last seen in is on the list of items taken into custody.

No - the shirt she was supposedly wearing was purple with white kittens. The shirt from the search is multicolored with Disney characters. She was reported as wearing purple shorts, and purple shorts were taken from the house.

Sorry if someone else has responded. I am trying to catch up!

I was VERY wrong in stating that LE did not take the carpet!!!!!

Totally understood LA. You just wanted Baby Lisa to be alive like the rest of us. I'm off the fence but have a couple of thoughts that make no difference to post. She hid it.

Things are making sense now.. she said she put the baby to "bed." Didn't say in her crib. Maybe she put the baby in her bed... and suffocated her.. and panicked. JMO

FOX has said that the search warrant has been released. The media will get it - if they already don't have it - we need to see it. I want to read the probable cause for myself - not just the bits and pieces that the media wants to print.

Search dogs are different from cadaver dogs. The first are trained to search for specific things, like drugs, or specific, living people. The second only look for dead bodies. They probably used search dogs before. Either that, or the dogs that were there within the first couple of days ARE the dogs that hit on the cadaver scent and are mentioned in the search warrant now.

To tape up a body inside a bag or blanket or to smother someone?

Thanks for this. It deserves bumping. So baby Lisa had to have been there for about two and half hours, after she died. What the heck was going on in that house?

IF she died of an overdose, for instance, she easily could have been dead in her crib a long time before anyone noticed...

I was VERY wrong in stating that LE did not take the carpet!!!!!

It's okay LA! we couldn't see all the different sides of the house... and they even had the bomb truck backed up out of the live feeds so you couldn't see it...

Mom wasnt drunk.. They are setting the stage for her defense in the media. Thats all it is, media hype.. She killed that baby in cold blood and has been trying to get her defense in order since. She has not cared about this baby the whole time. TRUE SOCIOPATH..

I started thinking that when the ex-friend reported her prior behavior. "According to Pfaff, Bradley often wants to be the center of attention. She also said her former friend has a dark side. She can be a con artist and is able to turn on fake tears. It is that side of her, Pfaff said, that destroyed their friendship." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...sing_n_1022905.html#s396329&title=The_Parents

These are initials signs to look for in a sociopath. I learned that on WS radio.

I always thought casey was gonnna bury caylee in the back yard and maybe debbie was too. I always said that it was too much trouble to dig that grave. I bet she is dumped somwhere too. :furious: moo

So, did the search warrant get left at the house and a reporter got their hands on it? Or did they release it and now want it back? Or are they wanting the parents to jump?
I think it's that they are wanting the parents to jump. That doesn't sound like the kind of mistake LE would make at this point.

The ideas and the sleuthing on this thread is blowing my mind.

Keep brainstorming! You guys are amazing! :woohoo:

But the only thing is that none of this information is good news for Lisa. :tears:

bbm

But it is in a way, Kimster... It means more evidence and hopefully justice... Please please please, bring these people to justice.

:behindbar

For those that may be thinking of a desktop tape dispenser, let me share my light bulb moment... because those don't "click"... but the large packing tape dispensers do. You know, the ones with a big red handle?

AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

HD_756_G.JPG

http://www.uline.com/images/product/Group/HD_756_G.JPG

Ever since the Anthony case I wondered why they didnt use a search dog? Or if they did, why didnt that dog trot on down the road 1500 feet and find Caylee? This gave me serious doubts about a dogs ability. I never found out if they used a search dog but i have heard they can follow a scent in the air for many miles and many days after the fact.

I hope and pray this will turn out to be another false hit or until they find the body I will give that woman the benefit of the doubt. I have to admit this does not look godd for the poor child though,.

BBM
Right NOW dammmmiiittt! Right this second! And if there is freshly overturned dirt in the backyard then LE need to get to digging! Someone might also want to check the cemetery where Deborah's mother "Lisa" is buried, if it's in the same town.

They already dug the yard up with no Baby Lisa...sooo...Mom may have started digging and figured she should hide her better??? Or that was where the phones were before they dug them up to get rid of them? All I know is that baby prob died in that house and Mom and Dad need to start answering questions.

I don't have a good feeling about this. I wish for the parents to tell the truth of what really happened to little innocent Lisa Irwin. The cavader dog hits by the floor of the bed just makes me think all the more that little Lisa wasn't kidnapped...she was most likely murdered in her own home.

Hopefully the truth will come out. At least I pray so!

For those that may be thinking of a desktop tape dispenser, let me share my light bulb moment... because those don't "click"... but the large packing tape dispensers do. You know, the ones with a big red handle?

AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

HD_756_G.JPG

http://www.uline.com/images/product/Group/HD_756_G.JPG

Why yes, yes they do. Freaking disgusting and I have to take a timeout before I say what I would like to do to Baby Lisa's Momma. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84