DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kmbc.com/news/29552254/detail.html

Details Of Lisa Irwin Search Warrant Released

Court Records Say Cadaver Dog Detected Scent For Deceased Human

No wonder the huge intensive search of the house this week. They had reasonable cause to suspect that Baby Lisa died in that house.

I wonder when? Was it even before the mother went out for the wine and invited the neighbor over? Was Baby Lisa's dead body in the house while they partied on the stoop? Was that all part of the coverup?

Who knew what and when? Did DB's brother know?

What a screwed-up bunch of people!

What do the little boys know, and will they be required to testify against DB?

13 yr veteran wrote search warrant

JP reporting that land includes garden area w/portions of area being disturbed or recently overturned

Please I'm not picking on anyone but I want to make a point here:

DB has lied about a lot, so how come many here are believing her story that she was DRUNK? How can you believe anything she states as true? Do you not see how her attorney had her make this statement so they have a defense?
Um, because she was seen on video buying a large box of wine that very night?

Plus, I think you misunderstand the purpose of some who sit the fence: it is in earnest hope the baby is still alive.

What did that little boy in DB's bedroom see and hear that night ?? And it makes sense that DB would not want the two boys interviewed any more... Sigh... Just horrific...MOO

Just saw this on Judge Pirros twitter. This is so sad and dejavu.

@JudgeJeanine
Jeanine Pirro
Oct.17th: FBI cadaver dog brought into baby lisa’s home indicated “positive” for scent of deceased human in Bradley’s bedroom near bed

I believe it was a Barney stuffed animal. It wasn't the GloWorm.

Interesting that they didn't take the glow worm, along with the other things to begin with....or could they not find them initially? I know she said the barney animall and glo-worm were in the bed.

Well, it DID seem that Deborah was hysterically grieving with all the sobbing she did on camera. She was also feeling guilty and very afraid she would be found out, IMO.

DB stated herself that LE told her she'd failed the question on the polygraph of knowing where Baby Lisa was.

She needs to tell LE where Baby Lisa is NOW!

MOO

She didn't know if her elaborate lies and coverup would work.

Someone here yesterday nailed tape as the clicking sound.

Yes, I put that in the Clicking thread, When I sent my daughter gifts,

When you pull it through the dispenser of the tape thingie it click and the tape clicks when it is pulled.

Ugh. The affadavit image kills me. It just hurts my heart to see "Glow Worm toy" listed on a document like that. Those two things should NEVER cross paths. EVER. :( :( :(

(My 18m old has a glow worm, so that hits close to home.)
Yes! Glow worms - very close to my heart. My kids are grown and I still have their "wormies" packed away. My son wouldn't go to sleep without "wormie" and there were a few nights that I had to get in the car and drive over to grammies to get it for him (he'd left it there during the day).

Just makes my heart hurt!

And, I am now officially off the fence and picking out the splinters.

DB just need to give it up NOW. Bring that baby home and lay her to rest properly.

Just a note:

When I first thought she might have rolled over on her, I started digging for all cases this has happened in and this is what I have found.

EVERY 100%, one of the 378 case the mother rolled over and killed the child they called 911.

99% of the children were under the age of 9 months

If the child was over the age of 9 months, the mother would have weight over 250lb
and it would of been on a water bed or under inflated air mattress.

There for there is NO way that is what happened.

Well, just like with any type of accidents, those are the babies or children who were found. We don't know what happened to the many who have never been found. So I don't care for absolutes, JMO.

The ideas and the sleuthing on this thread is blowing my mind.

Keep brainstorming! You guys are amazing! :woohoo:

But the only thing is that none of this information is good news for Lisa. :tears:

Judge Jeanine saying police trying to get some of the information on the search warrant sealed

So, did the search warrant get left at the house and a reporter got their hands on it? Or did they release it and now want it back? Or are they wanting the parents to jump?

Wouldn't they have hit before? I thought there were dogs in there in the first few days after she went missing?

Search dogs are different from cadaver dogs. The first are trained to search for specific things, like drugs, or specific, living people. The second only look for dead bodies. They probably used search dogs before. Either that, or the dogs that were there within the first couple of days ARE the dogs that hit on the cadaver scent and are mentioned in the search warrant now.

what in the Heck would you use tape for? scotch tape?

To tape up a body inside a bag or blanket or to smother someone?

Found this study just as a place to start regarding "hit" times.......

TRIALS BEGUN: January 1997
NUMBER OF DOGS USED: Five different dogs
POST-MORTEM INTERVAL RANGE: From 70 minutes to 3 days
NUMBER OF TRIALS COMPLETED: As of July 1997, total of 52 trials completed
PRELIMINARY RESULTS: The shortest post-mortem interval for which we received a correct response was one hour and 25 minutes. However, the post-mortem interval for which we received a consistently correct response from all dogs involved is 2.5 - 3 hours.

http://www.csst.org/cadaver_scent.html

Thanks for this. It deserves bumping. So baby Lisa had to have been there for about two and half hours, after she died. What the heck was going on in that house?

Judge Jeanine saying police trying to get some of the information on the search warrant sealed

Is there more than what we have, or is she talking about more than what we have?

Her lawyers and BS are drafting excuses and spin as we speak...write....

Freshly turned dirt in a garden area behind the house was found as well by LE/FBI.

They may have found freshly turned dirt...but they did not find baby Lisa or we would know...so what was that about? First attempt to conceal the body...drunk...figured out she had better hide the body elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole