cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But y'all WHAT is up with the tape and tape dispenser? From the computer room, maybe? My mind is reeling.....

Maybe to match the tape to something else they have found?

Wasn't the mother carrying the glow worm in her first news conference? I could have sworn. Was it a different glow worm or am I wrong?

No, it was a Barney plush animal.

I promised myself I would stay off the computer today. BUT when I saw this on FOX News Channel I also broke my neck getting to WS

Sounds like the defense atty. has been whispering in Dr. Badens ear...got to explain a dead Lisa on mom and dads bedroom floor! Accidental smothering by drunk mom....these people nauseate me!! I cannot wait to see "mom" doing the perp walk.

I had a bad feeling when I saw Baden on the news this morning. I think you're exactly right.

Wouldn't they have hit before? I thought there were dogs in there in the first few days after she went missing?

They were. That was the reason for the request of a search warrant.

If Mom was drunk and something happened, she probably didn't have a clear enough mind to also dispose of the items like the outfit, or tape. Only concentrating on what to do with the body. JMO

Mom wasnt drunk.. They are setting the stage for her defense in the media. Thats all it is, media hype.. She killed that baby in cold blood and has been trying to get her defense in order since. She has not cared about this baby the whole time. TRUE SOCIOPATH..

Jeanine P:

reporting that LE trying to seal pieces of search warrant

Wouldn't they have hit before? I thought there were dogs in there in the first few days after she went missing?

Many investigations involving SAR dogs initially bring out tracking and/or trailing dogs. When more info becomes available, they often bring in dogs trained for other disciplines.

:tyou::tyou:

A BIG THANKS TO SARX AND ORIAH !

:rocker:

I'm starting to think there is something to that 2:30 rumor call and the report of a man walking with child. I think DB called someone who came over and took that baby and disposed of it.

IF she was drinking, I do not think she could have covered up the "crime" as well as it has apparently done, unless she had help.

I really hope they can find some conclusive DNA evidence to get these 2 arrested!

my daughter does too. it's her "wormie".

baby lisa, im still praying for you. if you've already left this earth, it was way TOO soon, but you're in better hands now. if you've passed, i hope you're giggling and playing with the other little angels as i type. kisses! <3

And unfortunately there are way too many "little angels".

Just a note:

When I first thought she might have rolled over on her, I started digging for all cases this has happened in and this is what I have found.

EVERY 100%, one of the 378 case the mother rolled over and killed the child they called 911.

99% of the children were under the age of 9 months

If the child was over the age of 9 months, the mother would have weight over 250lb
and it would of been on a water bed or under inflated air mattress.

There for there is NO way that is what happened.

Well, it DID seem that Deborah was hysterically grieving with all the sobbing she did on camera. She was also feeling guilty and very afraid she would be found out, IMO.

DB stated herself that LE told her she'd failed the question on the polygraph of knowing where Baby Lisa was.

She needs to tell LE where Baby Lisa is NOW!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member