cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom wasnt drunk.. They are setting the stage for her defense in the media. Thats all it is, media hype.. She killed that baby in cold blood and has been trying to get her defense in order since. She has not cared about this baby the whole time. TRUE SOCIOPATH..

BBM....here we go again. "Bombshell tonight". :(

I was VERY wrong in stating that LE did not take the carpet!!!!!

Please I'm not picking on anyone but I want to make a point here:

DB has lied about a lot, so how come many here are believing her story that she was DRUNK? How can you believe anything she states as true? Do you not see how her attorney had her make this statement so they have a defense?
Might be now. I had to wait to see info. Dog hits do it for me. Sorry Im not quick to judge. Still no proof she wasnt drunk. But ok I fold, she prolly wasnt.

Well, it DID seem that Deborah was hysterically grieving with all the sobbing she did on camera. She was also feeling guilty and very afraid she would be found out, IMO.

DB stated herself that LE told her she'd failed the question on the polygraph of knowing where Baby Lisa was.

She needs to tell LE where Baby Lisa is NOW!

MOO

As do many other moms, dads and caregivers of our missing children that have never been found. You can start DB, do it for Lisa and stop hiding behind your lies and defense lawyers. You can see in the videos that Lisa loved you even at her young age, let her be found.

Well, it DID seem that Deborah was hysterically grieving with all the sobbing she did on camera. She was also feeling guilty and very afraid she would be found out, IMO.

DB stated herself that LE told her she'd failed the question on the polygraph of knowing where Baby Lisa was.

She needs to tell LE where Baby Lisa is NOW!

MOO

BBM
Right NOW dammmmiiittt! Right this second! And if there is freshly overturned dirt in the backyard then LE need to get to digging! Someone might also want to check the cemetery where Deborah's mother "Lisa" is buried, if it's in the same town.

Originally Posted by RT51 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7262760#post7262760"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Notice that the outfit she was supposedly last seen in is on the list of items taken into custody.

Baby lisa's clothes might have been left at the house and someone took her away not alive.I feel this may have happened in Haleigh Cummings case too.

I want to vomit right now. I tried very hard to hold onto hope that Lisa was alive, but all of this new news basically screams that she died in that home. I am starting to think I cannot follow cases with children.

Is there more than what we have, or is she talking about more than what we have?

Her lawyers and BS are drafting excuses and spin as we speak...write....

They have already been spinning. I dont think any of them believed her. moo

Can LE get some kind of warrant to interview the boys?

Securing whatever her little body is wrapped in!!:maddening:IMO

During our late-night session here about clicking sounds, I thought of stapler and that maybe someone had wrapped her in a plastic bag and stapled it. Tape crossed my mind but I went in favor of stapler for that 'clicking' sound.

I do believe her little tiny body was wrapped in something and then secured with tape....

I so hope and pray that LE is closing in quickly and that justice will be served.

Can someone post a picture of Baby Lisa? I would, if I knew how. Face of an Angel! :frown:

:fencefall: again
:thud: again

:furious: :cursing: :furious:

That's all I got. Putting my typing fingers in time out before the mods do.

You know the baby could have been killed the day or two before. Very easy for the Mommy to tell neighbors, kids the baby is sleeping, she has a cold, don't wake her up.

Going to the store to buy wine was her part to stage.

Inviting the neighbor over to drink wine was part of her alibi she thought!

cadaver dogs "hit", tape, man I've seen this one before and I didn't like the ending AT ALL...I think I am going to have to stop following this case, I can't take another :(

My thoughts EXACTLY. Why oh why will each "missing" child case forever be held to the Anthony bar??? Horrible. Just horrible. I saw this thread and thought....well we all know where those cadaver dog hits will lead to....NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member