cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did JI see the baby before he went to his 2nd job or did DB tell him she was asleep. (Never mind, the dog would have hit in the nursery too.) JMO

Not if baby Lisa was sleeping in the pack n play in Deborah and Jeremy's bedroom. I too wonder when the last time was that anyone saw baby Lisa alive.

They may have found freshly turned dirt...but they did not find baby Lisa or we would know...so what was that about? First attempt to conceal the body...drunk...figured out she had better hide the body elsewhere?

Trying to bury the baby in back of the house is a lot like, for example, flushing the cell phones down the toilet...It is childlike behavior...MOO

I think this murder happened before the day in question! I think the going to store to buy wine was part of their plan to stage. I also think JI getting a job overnight was planned too, also calling the neighbor to come over and drink wine was part of the alibi process.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If that is the case, then it was planned. Why, oh why, oh why, would you plan the murder of a 10 month old precious little girl? What harm is she doing? She's just a baby!

This is what I found in regards to cadaver dogs and decomp.

One of the questions surrounding human cadaver dogs is how soon after death they can recognise a corpse, and how long a "fresh" corpse must remain in one place for a dog to detect that it has been there. In a study published last year, the forensic pathologist Lars Oesterhelweg, then at the University of Bern in Switzerland, and colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person.

Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes. The research concluded that cadaver dogs were an "outstanding tool" for crime-scene investigation.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...uth-behind-the-crimescene-canines-835047.html

I'm saddened by this development in the case but not shocked or surprised. The writing's been on the wall for me since the first weekend following Lisa's "disappearance". Something terrible happened in the Irwin home, and that's why Deborah said that she never wanted to live there again. I'm still granting that whatever happened was an accident and not intentional, but it's time for DB and JI to tell the truth about how their baby died. I'll ask my rhetorical question once again, too: How long do/did the parents think they could get away with this charade about an abduction? jmo

I believe that little Lisa is dancing with the angels :(

I hope thats not true because she seemed happy in that video walking into the store.:eek: I thought she was happy she was gonna get her drink on! moo

Well, wouldn't you smile if you lifted a big burden from yourself? MOO

No way do I think Lisa was ever a burden, but in DB eyes she was I bet.

Click on the page somewhere, hit the ctrl button and the + sign (repetitively) until it is big enough to see.

thank you! i was trying ctrl+ but i wasn't clicking outside of the little picture window so it wasn't working. it's still really tiny no matter how much a zoom though. lol.

The affidavit also says that they made the inventory in the presence of the possessor, Jeremy Irwin.

I don't even know WHAT to think anymore.

I just wish baby Lisa would be safe at home and bundled up in this cold weather.

I think this murder happened before the day in question! I think the going to store to buy wine was part of their plan to stage. I also think JI getting a job overnight was planned too, also calling the neighbor to come over and drink wine was part of the alibi process.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If it were easy just to "get a job overnight," unemployment would dip precipitously.

Also, I don't see this pair as criminal masterminds of any sort.

Until you know there has been no other death in the house, this hit could mean something but it could also mean nothing.

Eric Chaloux
@EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
#lisairwin parents' local attorney says in news release parents "want one thing:the safe return of their daughter."
5 minutes ago

What else could she possibly say?????? Another spin...........

And I now believe the dad was in on it......that's why he is always looking down and in a trance...he helped her hide the crime scene.......

OMG!!!

No wonder their stories have changed. Drunk, my arse. :maddening: I bet you the little boy was never in her bed or put in there afterwards to cover up. Here comes the "I must have accidentally rolled over on the baby" excuse. I call BS. :banghead:
I KNOW:

GRRRR:banghead::banghead::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members