cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying so hard to stay on top of the fence, but I'm hanging by my fingertips at this point.
I feel ya! I was wondering if something was getting ready to happen because media activity has picked up in the last bit. When I left earlier it was almost barren. When I came back, lots of them coming in. I saw something else but dont know if it is related. I will share if it becomes something. Could just be neighbors trying to get back to normal.

BBM
Right NOW dammmmiiittt! Right this second! And if there is freshly overturned dirt in the backyard then LE need to get to digging! Someone might also want to check the cemetery where Deborah's mother "Lisa" is buried, if it's in the same town.

Her moms grave is an excellent idea!

Wouldn't they have hit before? I thought there were dogs in there in the first few days after she went missing?

Reportedly they were trailing dogs, used to follow a live scent. Different than cadaver dogs.

If everything reported is true.

If it were easy just to "get a job overnight," unemployment would dip precipitously.

Also, I don't see this pair as criminal masterminds of any sort.

Not to speak for the poster, but I believe they meant "overnight" in the sense that JI was working at night on this particular job. People don't seem to need to be criminal masterminds to get away with murder ? MOO

LE should know by now if JI asked to work that night or if it was scheduled...JMO

the shipping department at work uses these things to tape up packages. we call them tape guns. they're pretty loud!

Yep, you are right...."click" would be the word I would use to describe the sound they make when pulling the tape across a box.

Thank you. Please pick up the slack while I smack myself with the hose again.

They are good dogs. :(

You know exactly what I am talking about. And if there was a situation I hoped I was wrong about, it would be one like this one.

Bittersweet. Sometimes having confidence in specific dogs makes the day sadder.

I have to say, I have never understood the idea that KCPD was anything less than professional and well-trained...JMO

Hey Macon, I'm trying to puzzle that out too. But I could see a younger child not having any better words to describe that sound, especially if there were pieces being played out (scrrrrrtch) and then cut with the built-in saw blade those things have (click or snick).

:waitasec: :dunno: Just tossing some brain noodles at the wall to see what sticks...

I just tested one here at work...they definitely click if the tape is pulled slowly and make more of a screech when pulled quickly. I would assume that she would pull the tape slowly to try to not awaken the boys? I am grasping at straws, but thought i would share my experiment.

Things are making sense now.. she said she put the baby to "bed." Didn't say in her crib. Maybe she put the baby in her bed... and suffocated her.. and panicked. JMO

I know she said "put her down", she also may have said "in bed" as well in different interviews........

Please I'm not picking on anyone but I want to make a point here:

DB has lied about a lot, so how come many here are believing her story that she was DRUNK? How can you believe anything she states as true? Do you not see how her attorney had her make this statement so they have a defense?

That's a good point.

For myself, the drunk angle is more palatable than the "flying off the handle in a fit a rage" angle. But only slightly. By millimeters.

Tape guns do indeed click if you pull them out slowly as opposed to quickly. If someone was trying to be quiet, and pulling the tape across something slowly, the sound would definately be clicking. I use them at work every day, and if someone is on the phone near me I go slower to try and be quieter. They definately click.

Are these recent developments enough to make arrests??

I'm so hoping they are.........I want to see her handcuffed and hauled away in a squad car..........................

She had help with the babies body. MOO Now who would love her so much that they could help her with a crime like this?????

If it is JI, then my guess is the baby died the day before.

If he too believed his wife to be innocent, hearing of this hit by cadaver dogs might be a shock to him too. MOO

If he is innocent, then why share an attorney?

Lots of questions, hopefully we will have some answers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard