cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were easy just to "get a job overnight," unemployment would dip precipitously.

actually, it's quite easy for certain union workers to get jobs that quickly. I ran across some info that has led me to believe he works for IBEW.

No - the shirt she was supposedly wearing was purple with white kittens. The shirt from the search is multicolored with Disney characters. She was reported as wearing purple shorts, and purple shorts were taken from the house.

Sorry if someone else has responded. I am trying to catch up!

Aristocats is purple with white kittens, and is Disney, FYI. Could be the same shirt.

Document asks to seal the search warrant, but it was denied. Document says dog hit October 17, no early cadaver dog search listed. Document also specifically states looking for any evidence of human decomp. More in document.

*My thoughts -October 17 presents a problem as no one was in the home since the baby was reported missing...jmo, moo, imho, and all that my opinion stuff*

They may have found freshly turned dirt...but they did not find baby Lisa or we would know...so what was that about? First attempt to conceal the body...drunk...figured out she had better hide the body elsewhere?

I'm also thinking that the disturbed dirt could have been a feeble attempt on the mother to dig a hole but changed her mind or maybe got help from someone else to hide the body in a more concealed place. I wonder if their dog would have had access to the garden area and if this was realized after an attempt was made to dig the hole?

Ack, 40 min and 9 pages. I just got in. Trying to catch up!

Thank you. Please pick up the slack while I smack myself with the hose again.

They are good dogs. :(

You know exactly what I am talking about. And if there was a situation I hoped I was wrong about, it would be one like this one.

For those that may be thinking of a desktop tape dispenser, let me share my light bulb moment... because those don't "click"... but the large packing tape dispensers do. You know, the ones with a big red handle?

AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

HD_756_G.JPG

http://www.uline.com/images/product/Group/HD_756_G.JPG

the shipping department at work uses these things to tape up packages. we call them tape guns. they're pretty loud!

I hope thats not true because she seemed happy in that video walking into the store.:eek: I thought she was happy she was gonna get her drink on! moo

I remember someone was happy was she was "free" for thirty days, dancing at clubs, with her boyfriend, etc. "The Good Life" while a little toddler was thrown away like trash.

Am I the only one who has never heard packing tape dispensers "click"? I have used a lot of different kinds for sending packages and mine always make a loud sound (like tape ripping of the roll) but never a click.

Hey Macon, I'm trying to puzzle that out too. But I could see a younger child not having any better words to describe that sound, especially if there were pieces being played out (scrrrrrtch) and then cut with the built-in saw blade those things have (click or snick).

:waitasec: :dunno: Just tossing some brain noodles at the wall to see what sticks...

actually, it's quite easy for union workers to get jobs that quick. I ran across some info that has led me to believe he works for IBEW.

You could well be right. Plus, I imagine he is union, in KCMO.

So now we wait for the plea deal to tell LE where the body is.... how many years did Zahra Baker's murderer get?

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
RT @TessK: Just read court docs re #lisairwin search warrant. Oct 17 cadaver dog hit parents bedroom. newly overturned dirt in yard
7 minutes ago

Where did it say "newly overturned dirt in yard"? Was that also in the search warrant request?

If Mom was drunk and something happened, she probably didn't have a clear enough mind to also dispose of the items like the outfit, or tape. Only concentrating on what to do with the body. JMO

Unless she had help...

If she wanted to claim that she was drunk, she should have had a blood test right away (maybe she did and we don't know about it?) Otherwise it would come off as an "excuse" and probably would not help in any pending charges/convictions, IMO.

Thank you. Please pick up the slack while I smack myself with the hose again.

They are good dogs. :(

You know exactly what I am talking about. And if there was a situation I hoped I was wrong about, it would be one like this one.
Oriah, what's the accuracy rate of a well-trained cadaver dog? Above 90%, right?

For those that may be thinking of a desktop tape dispenser, let me share my light bulb moment... because those don't "click"... but the large packing tape dispensers do. You know, the ones with a big red handle?

AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

HD_756_G.JPG

http://www.uline.com/images/product/Group/HD_756_G.JPG

Oh my gosh! You are so right! I use these at Christmas time alot. Poor baby Lisa. We need to map out the "man walking up Randolph" to see how close that is to DB's house and we need to double check what time JI got home that morning.

How very sad.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members