Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't JG say that Caylee loved her playhouse?
There is NOTHING in Cindy's house or yard that is "messy". Cindy also compulsively "uttered" on Greta in one of her interviews that the playhouse is "airtight."
Would they have hydrochloric acid to maintain or shock the pool?
I absolutely dread what is going to come out at the trial.
I have always wondered why George reported the gas cans missing, and declared 50 bucks as the value. There is something wrong with that whole incident.

There is NOTHING in Cindy's house or yard that is "messy". Cindy also compulsively "uttered" on Greta in one of her interviews that the playhouse is "airtight."
I have always wondered why George reported the gas cans missing, and declared 50 bucks as the value. There is something wrong with that whole incident.

Most people use muratic/hydrocloric acid for their pools. I have always felt "something' was strange about the entire gas can story.

I also think that Cindy's frustration comes from her belief that they had taken care of the "mess". Her statement that "there is no evidence" coupled with all their actions- washing clothes, washing car, re-doing the yard, fabricating plots, erasing things on the computer, tooling around with Casey for hours before she called to report her car as having been stolen.... spreading lime, holding everybody in sheer and absolute contempt,... this is not what shocked, traumatized, grieving, or loving people do.

BELIEVE 09 - I don't believe her body was anywhere on the grounds when he spread the lime and other fertilizer. I DO think there's that possibility he was attempting to deteriorate whatever decomp scents there were in the yard.

I said this a while back...GA had just started a new job....He waits until peak summer before going to work to lime his backyard? granted, I do not know florida landscape practices, but NJ this is a spring/fall thing to do....it screams sneaky even after the dogs were there and his backyard was "cleared"

One word: Mythbusters!

Jimmy Hoffa episode they use ground penetrating radar. (used in construction to find burried items IE pipes etc.) :
http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-02-11/1008898.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_season_1#Buried_in_Concrete
VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk1mp_mythbusters-1x13
In this episode they also burried a pig and the smell was horrible! If she was burried in the back yard and were still there you would know it. Even if concrete were poured over top.

Here is an article about a stinky car smell also:
http://televizzle.org/2006/08/26/stinky-car-raccoon-rocket/
The smell of a dead body in a car will never go away.
After the two months is up, they break open the container and unleash a horrid scene of destruction. The entire interior of the Corvette has to be scrapped, and in the end it won't even start. The guys make a decent stab at cleaning the interior, but in the end, it still stinks. So the proceed directly to selling it. In the end, they do manage to sell it of for parts, and even then they had to drop the price further. Busted. This car couldn't be cleaned, it couldn't be started and though it was sold, it wasn't sold to anyone who wanted to drive the thing.

I wonder, what prompted George's confession that he had chased Casey around town to try to get her to talk to them? He said very early on in an interview that he hadn't really paid that much attention to Casey not being around and not having seen Caylee for a month.
Did they find something, smell something, discover maggots,... in the yard the last days of June that prompted the landscaping project? They did not volunteer to LE that they had re-landscaped the yard 10 days prior to admitting that Caylee was missing. The neighbors reported it!

One word: Mythbusters!

Jimmy Hoffa episode they use ground penetrating radar. (used in construction to find burried items IE pipes etc.) :
http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-02-11/1008898.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_season_1#Buried_in_Concrete
VIDEO: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk1mp_mythbusters-1x13
In this episode they also burried a pig and the smell was horrible! If she was burried in the back yard and were still there you would know it. Even if concrete were poured over top.

Not if it was in a sealed container.

We bury cows in the field by liming the bottom of the hole and covering the cow with lime before covering it by the backhoe. Then we cover the top with lime and there is never any smell.

I wonder, what prompted George's confession that he had chased Casey around town to try to get her to talk to them? He said very early on in an interview that he hadn't really paid that much attention to Casey not being around and not having seen Caylee for a month.
Did they find something, smell something, discover maggots,... in the yard the last days of June that prompted the landscaping project? They did not volunteer to LE that they had re-landscaped the yard 10 days prior to admitting that Caylee was missing. The neighbors reported it!

Could it be GA knew but CA didn't?

I have always thought something was very strange about a number of his actions and statements. He better be careful because he admitted he saw Caylee on the 16th (which I don't believe, BTW) but KC could throw him under the bus and accuse him of the entire crime. (My But,George defense)

Not if it was in a sealed container.

We bury cows in the field by liming the bottom of the hole and covering the cow with lime before covering it by the backhoe. Then we cover the top with lime and there is never any smell.

I'm with you TURBO...large chlorine buckets-shovel with chlorine-easy enough to pick up the bucket/any sealed container found in the yard and place in trunk.

I have a hard time understanding why with a child missing for this long you wouldn't want people to search for a dead body also. I would not be able to sleep thinking that there was a possibility that my loved one was dead and somewhere out there with God knows what being done to there remains. I would want nothing more than to have them buried properly so I could have closure and a place to visit. I know that people believe it is possible she is buried in the back yard. LE set up that birds eye view camera a while back and when I hear birds eye view I would assume that they can see what is going on in the backyard. I have often wondered if LE has watched the backyard and if they have noticed anything unusal. For instance is there one particular place that CA or GA sit or spend time at like visiting a grave. It seems like they know that wherever she is buried it is not in a place where any more harm could come to her little body. Just a thought.

Yes, I have been "yelling" about that ever since GA did it. It kills the scent for the dogs. (it also will keep down flies)

They didn't lime the yard until after it had been cleared by LE, I thought at the time he was doing it to keep protesters off his lawn. Kind of a enter at your own risk sort of thing.

Just because he put it all over the front yard doesn't mean he used it in the backyard where their dogs may wander.

I would love to know who/what the A's were looking for in their backyard before LE got to it. Because they know for a fact KC is 100% innocent of harming Caylee. Maybe whoever moved the pool latter and left the gate open on the 16/17, brought Caylee back to their house, then a few days later returned for her but was more careful about making sure to close the gate behind themselves.

As careful as they are to lock everything up in their backyard I'm surprised they don't lock the gates to prevent other kids from gaining entry to the pool when they are not around.

I'm with you TURBO...large chlorine buckets-shovel with chlorine-easy enough to pick up the bucket/any sealed container found in the yard and place in trunk.

Are you saying KC put a just deceased Caylee in the bucket? Or moved her from the car to the bucket at some point?

First thought doesn't explain decomp in the car, second would be a nasty, messy, smelly job. Where did she do this without having to clean up a discussing mess?

NOw THAT is very interesting-they did not just come out and tell the police-they waited until someone else told and then admitted to it? Wow...when you begin to do the math of this equation, it becomes very evident that something is way off base in the figures that Cindy and George have supplied...

Are you saying KC put a just deceased Caylee in the bucket? Or moved her from the car to the bucket at some point?

First thought doesn't explain decomp in the car, second would be a nasty, messy, smelly job. Where did she do this without having to clean up a discussing mess?

Here is a simple possibility:
Caylee is deceased - don't know where the event took place-may have happened at home or somewhere else. I do believe she did have her body in the backyard for a short time trying to figure out what to do.. She could have laid her body on the ground. Maybe she put her a large plastic trash bag(s)??She may have placed her in one of those large chlorine buckets to hide her briefly. She shovels chlorine into whatever she has her in to block odor or she used the shovel to remove the bulk of chlorine out of one bucket to place her into it.
Decomp fluids/gases could escape either way.

Later,she moves the body to her trunk.
The combination of large amounts of chlorine and decomp fluid would create the so call 'chloroform' gases/residue in the trunk as it would seep thru as time passed.

NOw THAT is very interesting-they did not just come out and tell the police-they waited until someone else told and then admitted to it? Wow...when you begin to do the math of this equation, it becomes very evident that something is way off base in the figures that Cindy and George have supplied...

I always think about the things that the A's may have seen/noticed prior to CA's call to LE. The only thing, though, is why make that phone call, then? If they really wanted to cover up something they thought KC did, then why even call LE? It's apparent that Caylee didn't have any little friends who would notice her gone, and the family could easily have come up with an adoption scenario to explain to relatives. So why, then, would CA make that 911 call, knowing the havoc that would follow?

I just found this information online:

Q: How much lime should I add to my lawngrass?

A: None. Please, please do not add lime to your Florida yards unless you have had a soil test that indicates you need it. I have had hundreds of soil test results and only one person has ever had to add lime. I know it is a common practice in northern states to add lime to lawns, but our lawngrass prefers an acid soil (low pH). Liming the yard raises the pH, which places undo stress on the lawn’s ability to absorb important nutrients and minerals. If the pH is too high, it is possible to kill the grass completely. It scares me when I go to garden centers and see large pallets of lime that get shorter and shorter each time I visit. Someone is buying this stuff by the bag full and it should not be the person caring for the lawn. Lime is an important part of vegetable gardening but not lawns. Have I beaten that dead horse enough?

http://nassau.ifas.ufl.edu/horticulture/questions/lawn.html

========================================================

In Florida lawn care this is best done while the rains are still falling during the spring so that water will have a new course to take and saturation is prevented. Have a professional do an acitidy test on your yard's soil. If it says that your soil is too acidic then you should apply some lime. If it says that your soils is not acidic enough then you will need to apply some sulfur. Use some of your compost pile to ensure that your grass' soil is rich in nitrogen. Invest in a good watering system so that you can water your lawn on a regular basis. Regardless as to whether you use a sprinkler system, a hose, or a gardener, you will want to make sure that your yard is watered on a regular basis. This is an especially important part of Florida lawn care because of how hot the climate is. You will need to figure out the correct schedule for mowing your yard. This schedule will be based upon how fast and thick your lawn grows. Mowing your grass does not simply get rid of the old grass. It also helps encourage the roots to grow deeper so that the soil will be healthier.

http://lawncare.gardens45.com/florida_lawn_care.html

I also think that Cindy's frustration comes from her belief that they had taken care of the "mess". Her statement that "there is no evidence" coupled with all their actions- washing clothes, washing car, re-doing the yard, fabricating plots, erasing things on the computer, tooling around with Casey for hours before she called to report her car as having been stolen.... spreading lime, holding everybody in sheer and absolute contempt,... this is not what shocked, traumatized, grieving, or loving people do.

Right. CA's "there is no evidence" statement always bothered me. My first reaction was, how do you know there is no evidence? Something stinks to high heaven and it isn't a rotten pizza.

Could muratic acid be mixed/placed in a plastic chlorine container?

Actually, Cindy told Greta that the sandbox was airtight, not the playhouse. J. C. Penny's also sells a sandbox almost identical to the sandbox Caylee had/has. I was on the rumor thread stating that as it is an airtight container that it would have made a perfect container for burial. (sorry)

I am with you on the thinking that there is something not right about the gas can incident, sweetwater. The gas cans were hot from having been in the heat of the car trunk and would have taken on any odor in the trunk, IMO. No way George did not know what that odor was, IMO.

Actually, I believe 100% in the cadaver dogs, and also am anxiously awaiting trial and the testimony of the handlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487