Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you TURBO...large chlorine buckets-shovel with chlorine-easy enough to pick up the bucket/any sealed container found in the yard and place in trunk.

And since it was disclosed there was some type of cart with wheels in the trunk, that leads me more to think there might be something to it.

Oh, so many twisted possibilities. I am sickened by this, again.
If nothing else, I look into Casey's vacant eyes, void except for a glint of rage that shines through, and know that she has experienced and perpetrated absolute depravity. And then, like all her other escapades, just processed it neatly in her mind- everyone lies, everyone dies. Ho hum... gotta shop and party until my ticket to hell comes, or until my Mom figures a way out of this for me..... I think that's why she cried at the press conference and pouted at her last arraignment. Her parents were supposed to have worked this out.

Actually, Cindy told Greta that the sandbox was airtight, not the playhouse. J. C. Penny's also sells a sandbox almost identical to the sandbox Caylee had/has. I was on the rumor thread stating that as it is an airtight container that it would have made a perfect container for burial. (sorry)

I am with you on the thinking that there is something not right about the gas can incident, sweetwater. The gas cans were hot from having been in the heat of the car trunk and would have taken on any odor in the trunk, IMO. No way George did not know what that odor was, IMO.

Actually, I believe 100% in the cadaver dogs, and also am anxiously awaiting trial and the testimony of the handlers.

Oh, thank you so much for correcting me on this. I meant the sandbox. I'm sorry for confusing.

I always think about the things that the A's may have seen/noticed prior to CA's call to LE. The only thing, though, is why make that phone call, then? If they really wanted to cover up something they thought KC did, then why even call LE? It's apparent that Caylee didn't have any little friends who would notice her gone, and the family could easily have come up with an adoption scenario to explain to relatives. So why, then, would CA make that 911 call, knowing the havoc that would follow?

I don't think CA knew. I do think GA knew. I believe KC told him after he picked up the car because he KNEW.

I believe it was hid from CA because they are all afraid of her outbursts. NONE of them ever thought about her finding that resume of Amy's and getting Amy to take her to KC. KC had texted all her friends NOT to answer calls from her mother.

CA took all of them by surprise. GA was at work when she picked up KC and he was not supposed to get off until 11:00 but he arrived home a little after 9:00. He called LA to get to the house. LA did not want LE involved at all.

It was most likely well planned UNTIL CA went off on her tangent and that ruined the entire thing for KC before she could leave. She had told W. that she was renting a car the next day.

Oh, so many twisted possibilities. I am sickened by this, again.
If nothing else, I look into Casey's vacant eyes, void except for a glint of rage that shines through, and know that she has experienced and perpetrated absolute depravity. And then, like all her other escapades, just processed it neatly in her mind- everyone lies, everyone dies. Ho hum... gotta shop and party until my ticket to hell comes, or until my Mom figures a way out of this for me..... I think that's why she cried at the press conference and pouted at her last arraignment. Her parents were supposed to have worked this out.

Speaking of eyes totally void of life

Casey101408d.jpg

I also think that Cindy's frustration comes from her belief that they had taken care of the "mess". Her statement that "there is no evidence" coupled with all their actions- washing clothes, washing car, re-doing the yard, fabricating plots, erasing things on the computer, tooling around with Casey for hours before she called to report her car as having been stolen.... spreading lime, holding everybody in sheer and absolute contempt,... this is not what shocked, traumatized, grieving, or loving people do.

That is a very good point. Cindy and George have done their very best to clean up after KC. Cleaning, washing, landscaping, etc.- all to save their daughter's @$$. This is how they've compensated for grief, by keeping busy trying to keep KC from going to prison. It must be very frustrating for CA to have done all she can and it still not be enough.

I'm confused about the link -- is there going to be something video there? I am just seeing an old story. Can you help tell me where to go? I don't want to miss it!
Keep refreshing the page.

How 'bout that last booking photo as the winner of the psychopathic mother-of-the-year?

If either one or both of those psychics we've heard from in this case find Caylee - I will freak out.

Oh, honey! I don't care if the Seven Dwarves find her!

TURBO- I didn't know they used 'quick lime'. Makes it even more ridiculous! YIKES!!! Isn't that they kind they use in out-houses.?

Yep that be the kind we pour into the outhouse. It cuts down the smell and flies. Helps it to decomp much faster also. Family is from the mountains of KY and still outhouses there.

I just found this information online:

Q: How much lime should I add to my lawngrass?

A: None. Please, please do not add lime to your Florida yards unless you have had a soil test that indicates you need it. I have had hundreds of soil test results and only one person has ever had to add lime. I know it is a common practice in northern states to add lime to lawns, but our lawngrass prefers an acid soil (low pH). Liming the yard raises the pH, which places undo stress on the lawn’s ability to absorb important nutrients and minerals. If the pH is too high, it is possible to kill the grass completely. It scares me when I go to garden centers and see large pallets of lime that get shorter and shorter each time I visit. Someone is buying this stuff by the bag full and it should not be the person caring for the lawn. Lime is an important part of vegetable gardening but not lawns. Have I beaten that dead horse enough?

http://nassau.ifas.ufl.edu/horticulture/questions/lawn.html

========================================================

http://lawncare.gardens45.com/florida_lawn_care.html

That would have been my guess for Florida soil. Lime is normally used in areas where there is a lot of moss under trees and clay type soil.

That is why when he started doing the yard with quick lime, I felt something was wrong - seriously wrong. When he took those bags to the back yard, I surmised then it was to cover to confuse the cadaver dogs in case LE came back.

I wonder, what prompted George's confession that he had chased Casey around town to try to get her to talk to them? !

I don't know but wasn't it revealed to the FBI first (maybe the FBI told him something). Then wasn't it mentioned by Yuri almost in an apologetic manner because Yuri knew the information?

Didn't JG say that Caylee loved her playhouse?
There is NOTHING in Cindy's house or yard that is "messy". Cindy also compulsively "uttered" on Greta in one of her interviews that the playhouse is "airtight."
Would they have hydrochloric acid to maintain or shock the pool?
I absolutely dread what is going to come out at the trial.

I have always wondered why George reported the gas cans missing, and declared 50 bucks as the value. There is something wrong with that whole incident.

You know these are my sentiments as well. Something just doesn't sit well or right with the whole police report for 50 bucks and 2 stolen gas cans! It's not like you are gonna make a claim on the homeowners policy, and let's be honest here, George had to have had or at least entertained the idea that it was Casey given her past actions.

Yep that be the kind we pour into the outhouse. It cuts down the smell and flies. Helps it to decomp much faster also. Family is from the mountains of KY and still outhouses there.

Yep......I forgot about using it in outhouses. Good post.

That is a very good point. Cindy and George have done their very best to clean up after KC. Cleaning, washing, landscaping, etc.- all to save their daughter's @$$. This is how they've compensated for grief, by keeping busy trying to keep KC from going to prison. It must be very frustrating for CA to have done all she can and it still not be enough.

Well, IMO, it is not only frustrating, it places them in a precarious situation, too. Casey has trusted them to handle this- I believe there is some compelling evidence that points to her trusting them to get her off, to not having Caylee's murder and defilement being "pinned on" Casey. What if she decides she can't trust them anymore?

IMO GA & CA are holding back QUITE A BIT of very pertinent information BECAUSE they are 1. Protecting KC at all costs - even after they lost their g/d 2. Withholding very important evidence, for the time being anyway, because if they allow themselves to admit everything that we know already then that would be admitting that their g/d is dead. They have not done much, not unlike their "sweetheart" sociopathic daughter, to HELP LE, LP, etc.. I see him spreading this lime to stop LE or TM or LP from finding out THE TRUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHH about precious Caylee.

Just had a flashback to "A Few Good Men" was it? With Jack Nicholson. He's on the stand, during the inquiry, and yells, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!"

LOL I keep wanting to yell that at Cindy.

That's news from early in September, not this incident.

Hey Folks! Did I miss an "incident"?! Could someone fill me in...?

I've gone back 3 pages and only have a min. here...

And, Turbo...there was a cart w/ wheels in the trunk??? I hadn't heard that, either...

Boy, I really gotta stay on top of this site, you people get new tidbits and I miss them! :)

This needs to be on a new thread and this one needs to be closed. I got all excited when I read the subject line. I thought this was finally gonna end. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member