Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant figure it out either, its been in my head and frustrated me for months. If the dogs hit on decomp in the backyard, WHY hasnt LE dug it up or searched it again.

My understanding is the dogs can hit on very little decomp so it could be KA had left something back there besides the body that had decomp on it. Say she sat her shoes down for a little while and then removed them later-thus leaving a little decomp. A tarp or blanket would also transfer decomp.
Also LE would be able to tell if the gound was completely dug up. And I am almost sure the would check under the sandbox. No I would be more worried about main structures or fresh concrete whether they completely searched those areas
JMO of course

Didn't the Anthony's lay down Lime on the grass ground?

Yes, I have been "yelling" about that ever since GA did it. It kills the scent for the dogs. (it also will keep down flies)

Did he put down the lime after Caylee was missing? If my grandaughter were missing the last thing I'd be thinking about would be putting fertilizer or any other chemical on my grass.

Yes, I have been "yelling" about that ever since GA did it. It kills the scent for the dogs. (it also will keep down flies)

When did they put lime on the ground?
I've wondered since day 32 how much dirt they took out of the yard when they put the pavers in.

Did he put down the lime after Caylee was missing? If my grandaughter were missing the last thing I'd be thinking about would be putting fertilizer or any other chemical on my grass.

Yes. He put down the lime after Caylee went missing. I'm not sure about the date.

didn't someone say that tes has a machine that can see through concrete? Also i read here somewhere that because tm was going to dig up the concrete slab, that's around the time that ca went over the edge. Next thing i knew she said she would never speak to him again.
Is there a good reason why they didn't look under it as scheduled? Never heard anymore about it after that ??

huh????

I believe that Caylee was killed at the house. The first place KC put her was outside, by the pool. Then she moved her to that more "hidden" corner beside the playhouse so that she could lift up the lid of the sandbox. Then she put her in the sandbox and closed the lid. CA has said in interviews that Caylee didn't use the sandbox all that much because it was messy. June 16th was a Monday. CA and GA were working all week and were not likely to be at home in the garden. The weather wasn't that great either. I think KC left Caylee there for a few days until she got scared (before the week-end) and then she moved her to the car trunk.
MOO

This is the way I think it happened, also.

Didn't the Anthony's lay down Lime on the grass ground?

Using lime on your grass is a very common practice. My only questions regarding GA doing this are:

1) Was this the time of year that people typically would lime their lawn in Florida?

2) Even if it was the season for doing this type of yardwork, why would you do this, knowing the scrutiny that the property was receiving from LE and how it would be perceived?

Using lime on your grass is a very common practice. My only questions regarding GA doing this are:

1) Was this the time of year that people typically would lime their lawn in Florida?

2) Even if it was the season for doing this type of yardwork, why would you do this, knowing the scrutiny that the property was receiving from LE and how it would be perceived?

The same reasoning Cindy used in washing the pants from the trunk.

Yes.......It was when the protesters were there. When I blew up the picture and saw that it was quick lime and not regular lawn fertilizer, my antenna jumped right up.

Lime like that will burn and my first thought was he was setting himself up for a real lawsuit if a child stepped on that barefoot. When he took the other bags to the back yard I decided it could be for a more sinister purpose than just keeping the protesters off the lawn.

That is the one thing which will confuse the cadaver dogs, not to mention you put it on remains to keep down flies and for them to decompose faster.

I get the impression that yard work and house work are somewhat therapeutic for CA and GA. Putting fertilizer on the lawn doesn't surprise me if that is the case. My parents are like that. It drives me nuts when my mom will clean the house like a mad woman and my dad will garden when there is something going on that needs to be dealt with. It's their therapy. I think GA & CA are that way also.

I don't think the seasons matter much in Florida, but very few people use lime in Florida because the soil is mostly sand and it is not needed.

A grass fertilizer would be normal, but for someone to use quick lime I found very strange. Quick lime is dangerous to use and can be inhaled when spread. There is lawn lime, which is not as dangerous, but he used quick lime.

I have been wondering if Tim's return date could coincide with a search warrant for that back yard. I know he wanted to search it, and that is when CA went ballistic on him. He announced on TV they would like to search it, and she went down to their headquarters and went off.

Yes. He put down the lime after Caylee went missing. I'm not sure about the date.

It was earlier when they were having a bad time with the protestors and it was mentioned that he had to repair the lawn because of the people ruining the grounds. Shortly after he started putting yellow tape out front.

I live in FL and the last thing I'm going to do is spread fertilizer and lime (sweetens the ground) in the middle of the hot blazing summer..unless you have a sprinkler/irrigation system running for a good period each day to prevent it from burning the top surface and the root system.
Florida is and has been in a drought. You are only allowed to use your sprinkler system one day a week according the your address numbers-or if you have laid new 'sod' which they didn't. You are allowed to hand hose down your plants as much as you want.

TURBO- I didn't know they used 'quick lime'. Makes it even more ridiculous! YIKES!!! Isn't that they kind they use in out-houses.?

I don't think the seasons matter much in Florida, but very few people use lime in Florida because the soil is mostly sand and it is not needed.

A grass fertilizer would be normal, but for someone to use quick lime I found very strange. Quick lime is dangerous to use and can be inhaled when spread. There is lawn lime, which is not as dangerous, but he used quick lime.

AND, they have dogs. This does not sound safe for pets to be around.:confused:

I get the impression that yard work and house work are somewhat therapeutic for CA and GA. Putting fertilizer on the lawn doesn't surprise me if that is the case. My parents are like that. It drives me nuts when my mom will clean the house like a mad woman and my dad will garden when there is something going on that needs to be dealt with. It's their therapy. I think GA & CA are that way also.

No disrespect, but I have a hard time believing that GA is trying to destroy his grandchild's body and encourage decomp etc by throwing down lime...JMO.

No disrespect, but I have a hard time believing that GA is trying to destroy his grandchild's body and encourage decomp etc by throwing down lime...JMO.

IMO GA & CA are holding back QUITE A BIT of very pertinent information BECAUSE they are 1. Protecting KC at all costs - even after they lost their g/d 2. Withholding very important evidence, for the time being anyway, because if they allow themselves to admit everything that we know already then that would be admitting that their g/d is dead. They have not done much, not unlike their "sweetheart" sociopathic daughter, to HELP LE, LP, etc.. I see him spreading this lime to stop LE or TM or LP from finding out THE TRUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHH about precious Caylee.

Just had a flashback to "A Few Good Men" was it? With Jack Nicholson. He's on the stand, during the inquiry, and yells, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!"

BELIEVE 09 - I don't believe her body was anywhere on the grounds when he spread the lime and other fertilizer. I DO think there's that possibility he was attempting to deteriorate whatever decomp scents there were in the yard.

It is not in my mind about destroying the body. That would be done at the time of burial. You put the lime in the burial hole and cover the body with it. My guess is if that baby is in that back yard she is in a container of some type sealed.

About the only thing which will throw off cadaver dogs is quick lime. It confuses them. My guess was the quick lime was used for that more than decomposing a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487