Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a book many years ago about an old Nazi who was hiding in the US and his identity was discovered by a fascinated teen neighbor. They both decided to kill old vagrants and bury them in his dirt-floor cellar. They liberally spread lime over cellar.

this sheds a different light over George and Cindy's obstruction. who does this kind of yard work in full florida summer? isn't fertilizer for spring/fall?

Lime has a two fold advantage for body disposal. The first use is to help disguise the smell of decomposition, thus confusing the cadaver dogs or just for general aesthetics of the area to keep any odor disguised while rapidly decomposing the body.

Perfect info. I think it's odd when people question LE Dogs. It's different, i guess, when you have worked with these types of dogs. Have you ever scent trained a drug dog, Cocoa Mom? My dog's trainer trains the dogs for our local law enforcement. It is fascinating to watch.

I didn't do the training - just the "assisting"! But yes, we trained dogs for police departments in everything you can imagine. You have to have extremely complicated clearances and certifications to legally get actual drugs and it took us a couple of years. We start though with "pseudo" cocaine and "pseudo" herione - compounded by a licensed pharmacist and kept in the freezer to preserve freshness.

It's made up of totally bland ingredients that won't injure the dogs but teaches them the scent. Real drugs - just a few grains of cocaine can (not always) kill a dog. They have to learn the smell but not to get the nose too close. After licensing, the real stuff gets "checked out" of a police department for that training session and returned. When returned it better weigh EXACTLY what it did when it was checked out! It is also chemically tested on the spot. I wore gloves but smelling the crack while hding it gave me a wicked migraine! PS It looks just like peanut brittle to me!

I didn't do the training - just the "assisting"! But yes, we trained dogs for police departments in everything you can imagine. You have to have extremely complicated clearances and certifications to legally get actual drugs and it took us a couple of years. We start though with "pseudo" cocaine and "pseudo" herione - compounded by a licensed pharmacist and kept in the freezer to preserve freshness.

It's made up of totally bland ingredients that won't injure the dogs but teaches them the scent. Real drugs - just a few grains of cocaine can (not always) kill a dog. They have to learn the smell but not to get the nose too close. After licensing, the real stuff gets "checked out" of a police department for that training session and returned. When returned it better weigh EXACTLY what it did when it was checked out! It is also chemically tested on the spot. I wore gloves but smelling the crack while hding it gave me a wicked migraine! PS It looks just like peanut brittle to me!

Thanks for all the great info you have given us in this thread Cocoa!!!:blowkiss:

And hats off to the dogs, of course.:)

I live in Florida and many who are in to having a lawn look like a golf course DO fertilize a couple times a year. AND, at the same time, they turn on their sprinkler systems to saturate the nutrients into the ground otherwise you can cook your lawn and burn the root system particularily if it's 95degrees with the sun beating down on you. Straight lime is used to alter the Ph-when too much is used, mushrooms grow. IF lime gets on your skin, it can cause little burn marks. In a past post I was merely pointing out that GA conveniently fertilized the lawn at a strategic time...possibly an effort to thwart off or confuse the dogs if LE returned with a new search warrant on their property.

thanks for the info.....and of course George being the avid gardener (and former LE) would know this.....this makes my hinky-meter twitch like the conversation between Brother Lee and Casey about being at Universal not for work, but not for fun....hmmm.

There were three hits in the back yard right?

1. Near the pool

2. In the sandbox

3. By the play house.

OK. WHY havn't the authortys dug up that back yard? I know Casey was in those areas where the cell pings hit but what if she did that to throw everyone off? What if Caylee is actually in the back yard and that is why Casey said that Caylee was "close to home"? The back yard hits still confuse me so much. Like why were there hits there etc.

I cant figure it out either, its been in my head and frustrated me for months. If the dogs hit on decomp in the backyard, WHY hasnt LE dug it up or searched it again.

I mean seriously what if Casey burried that baby underneath where that sandbox is and just placed the sand box over the grave area so that no one would know?

There were three hits in the back yard right?

1. Near the pool

2. In the sandbox

3. By the play house.

OK. WHY havn't the authortys dug up that back yard? I know Casey was in those areas where the cell pings hit but what if she did that to throw everyone off? What if Caylee is actually in the back yard and that is why Casey said that Caylee was "close to home"? The back yard hits still confuse me so much. Like why were there hits there etc.

I have wondered the same thing over and over again. It's very frustrating.:furious:

There was a video showing LE doing some digging but not much I think. There was a thread here discussing the dogs and I believe someone said the dogs would have hit stronger if an actual body was still there. But I also remember Tim saying he wanted to search that back yard himself in one of his interviews the first time he was down. Would love for that to happen but I am sure CA won't allow it.

maybe this is a dumb question, but ill ask anyway...

would the smell of a decomposing body be covered up by the sandbox, if in deed little Cayless body was buried under where the sandbox is?

I cant figure it out either, its been in my head and frustrated me for months. If the dogs hit on decomp in the backyard, WHY hasnt LE dug it up or searched it again.

The backyard is heavily landscaped with established grass, shrubs, bamboo and a couple of mature trees. I'm pretty sure they satisfied themselves that nothing of significance, ie; big enough to hide a body, had been disturbed.

Since they tore up the area under the playhouse I would guess they did the same for the sandbox. But if they didn't I would imagine the dogs would have gone nuts if she buried Caylee there. The smell would have been very pungent at the time they were searching. Any hole that was dug would have disturbed the grass in the area and would have been noticeable.

But it would have been crazy in a sick sort of way if they did find her there!!

because you would know if there was something barried ,she only weighs 90 lbs not like she dug down 20 feet/the police would beable to tell not to mention the togs would go retarted and start digging at the ground..its also florida its not dirt its sand underneith so u would see if there was someone barried there..

If you look at the overhead shots, you will see a spot where the sandbox USE to be, LE having moved it, and the little red evidence flags.

They are lined up in an oval shape and there is a depression within.

The patio was not put into place until the July 4th weekend. Later, GA put pavers under the playhouse as well. CA discounted the dogs because GA had shed "sweat and blood" putting the pavers down.

The bush was interferring with use of the pool, so they removed it. I buy this one, it was routine landscaping, although it caught LE's eye, as it was obvious that it had been recently moved. Unless that bush was moved and planted on top. No, nevermind. I think it is a non-issue.

It would be intersting to know if the chloroform research was pre-TonE. That would chop a hole in the picture, wouldn't it?

I believe that Caylee was killed at the house. The first place KC put her was outside, by the pool. Then she moved her to that more "hidden" corner beside the playhouse so that she could lift up the lid of the sandbox. Then she put her in the sandbox and closed the lid. CA has said in interviews that Caylee didn't use the sandbox all that much because it was messy. June 16th was a Monday. CA and GA were working all week and were not likely to be at home in the garden. The weather wasn't that great either. I think KC left Caylee there for a few days until she got scared (before the week-end) and then she moved her to the car trunk.
MOO

I think also they have some type of equipment that can detect if there is a body underground...is that correct?

Didn't someone say that TES has a machine that can see through concrete? Also I read here somewhere that because TM was going to dig up the concrete slab, that's around the time that CA went over the edge. Next thing I knew she said she would never speak to him again.
Is there a good reason why they didn't look under it as scheduled? Never heard anymore about it after that ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487