Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...........the search conditions were described over the weekend, and it's a tough job. It's hot, humid, and there's standing water from the tropical storm Fay sitting.........lots of mosquitos. So I applaud anyone who's willing to participate in the search effort.

Me too! As far as I'm concerned, every, single searcher is a major hero!

A friend of mine is involved in training police and search dogs. Yes anyone can buy a trained dog of whatever type. They are just very very expensive. While I don't believe my friend has ever trained or sold a cadaver sniffing dog she has trained human trackers/bloodhounds, arson dogs and a good number of standard K9 or Shutzen (sp?) trained dogs.

There is also a fairly large hobbiest population in some of the trained dogs. Particularly the Shutzen and Bloodhound/Tracking dogs.

As far as how good the psychics dogs are. It will depend on how they were trained, and how well the training was lept up. But regardless if an independent reporter is smelling something foul 30 feet away, I dont think we need to doubt the dogs too much. It just remains to be seen what s causing the smell, be it a dead animal or something worse.
True but you have to go through SAR training to be a good handler and to have any creditiblity with search and rescue and law enforcement. It takes alot of personal time and your money to be a good canine handler:) Its not for everyone:) I personally train my own dogs rather then buy them:)

It's funny because Czechoslovakia is no longer in existence.

Oh, gotcha. Well, Czech working dogs are still generally rockin' (though I don't say "Czech Republic" every time. :D )

At this point, I don't believe that its about whether or not someone has pyschic abilities. Its about finding Caylee, and using any means necessary to do so.
Who cares what dogs hit on it? The police are there now with their dogs, verifying whether or not its happening.
As far as I am concerned, just the fact that people are out there looking for her despite what website they are from that is what matters to me!

NG on in 4 minutes, Patty G has the thread all ready !!!!

If the Body Hunters find Caylee's body in the exact area that LE suggested as a searching spot that certainly will not prove to me that they are real.

Exactly...that's like you ask a clerk what aisle the milk is in and he says 2 and you find it in aisle 2...doesn't make you psychic...just means you take directions well.

Channel 13 is reporting only the chloroform and new charges. Also, sheriff's dept giving $5,000 to Tim for the search. Nothing, as of 7:30, about the cadaver dogs or possibly new attorney.

BeagleMom

What channel is WFTV? Both are cited on their w/s.

And, my sources say that the BH are with LE, right now.

I dont know how well Gail and her canine are trained but their are alot of private individual cadaver dogs out there that are just as good as LE 's. Some are even better:) Just had to throw that in there :crazy:Alot of us spend alot of time training and retraining are canines every year:) Im just hoping this is something to help bring this sweet angel home.

What channel is WFTV? Both are cited on their w/s.

And, my sources say that the BH are with LE, right now.

it's channel 9

Respectfully stated, but it won't prove anything to me about psychics. I think they are wonderful for searching, but searching in areas known to be suspect with a cadaver dog does not equal psychic in my book. Good hearted, yes, psychic, no.

Psychics, cadaver dogs, Presbyterians, CPAs, auto mechanics, Shriners, or the PTA, who gives a crap?

Geez Lousie! Some of you folks certainly have your criteria re: who is and is not appropriate to search for this poor child, haven't you? Guess it's a good thing you and Blink were not in charge of screening volunteers.

Sorry to be such a biotch. But, the point is to find the child, not question the credentials of the willing, and suffering volunteers. The cops, I'm sure, appreciate every, single one of them.

Airports poison small animals all the time because they undermine runways with their burrows.

Psychics, cadaver dogs, Presbyterians, CPAs, auto mechanics, Shriners, or the PTA, who gives a crap?

Geez Lousie! Some of you folks certainly have your criteria re: who is and is not appropriate to search for this poor child, haven't you? Guess it's a good thing you and Blink were not in charge of screening volunteers.

Sorry to be such a biotch. But, the point is to find the child, not question the credentials of the willing, and suffering volunteers. The cops, I'm sure, appreciate every, single one of them.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

THANK YOU!

Actually Brini, I arranged to have TES brought in the first place, continue to organize and facilitate searchers and donations through TES and I am in the process with others here in putting together a huge drive to increase volunteers and considering going there from NJ, at my own personal expense if Tim needs me to. On the find the child we agree, on whether or not the cops appreciate "them" I can tell you first hand they do not, they have said that on their own actually.

ETA: Thanks to Grizzy for my lovely hat :)

I'm sure Tricia would be ADAMANT that you stop being snarky as well.

If you have read the TOS here on WS you know youi can attack the post, but not the poster. Please read our rules of engagement!

everyone b nice. we just need 2 find caylee! so did anything happen with yesterdays issues...the dumpster and her boyfriends apartment or did that just go away?

you guys what does it matter who is what is searching .. mabey this isnt related to caylee what if its another cold case ? mabey its something mabey not LE is concerned enough that it is .. arguing with eachother isnt gonna solve anything .. and i dont think caylee would ever want that .its about HER not about whos doin what

Too much time as passed since the dogs hit and still no news. I think it must have been nothing after all. I wish I could have recorded that news report, seeing it vs reading the link was way more powerful. It really looked like something was about to happen big time. The reporter seemed to think so too. But now nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg