Cal-Sag Channel Search #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Abusers usually can't marry older, intelligent women. We can see them coming from a mile away and won't fall for their BS.

:clap:Ain't that the truth SeriouslySearching?!
There's something to be said for being a bit older and wiser.

The red flags wave above their heads and all the BS in the world can't change their true colors. : )

But before you get to older & wiser ....you have to tread carefully...there are serpents & warthogs waiting to pounce....If only older& wiser could walk with the bright & beautiful & steer them away from the devil's spawn...hmmmm

I need some helppppp, I recall reading somewhere in the maze of information on this case that TOM 'helped stuff Stacy's body in the container'. I cannot remember which thread or where, and how or IF IF IF that was documented in SOME WAY!!!!!

Would he have been half crocked with alcohol when this happened, and did he help dump from the bridge at the Cal Sag area, MAYBE he was told where they were BUT that they were in reality somewhere else?

MIGHT he have been so gone that he dis remembered where they actually were or might he have been fed THAT specific info about WHERE they were?

FBI searching in such a BIG way at Cal Sag area, seems to have 'factual' info behind it, but what IF IF factual is only Toms version of factual in HIS condition, IF IF IF he was under the influence THAT night.

I just read Blue eyed girl22 (didn't get her hat right but) thread about her eerie feeling, I am wondering IF IF there is a bridge over the water in her NEW POSSIBLE location for finding Stacy????

Also wonder about the FBI, where did the mobile command unit come from, does it have men in it that are actually more local, and familiar with the area. I am guessing not. BEGRL22, may be on to something.

The FBI recently received 10 more of these mobile command units in connection with Homeland Security. Probably staffed by un local folks. Would be interesting to see how MANY local agents are in the unit that responded and is parked at Cal Sag. Randy??? Randy you need to read Blue eyed girl 22 thread about the location she found and get it to the FBI ASAP.

Here is a link about such units, scroll all the way to the very bottom to see this info.

http://www.gerlinggroup.com/deliveries.aspx

I need some helppppp, I recall reading somewhere in the maze of information on this case that TOM 'helped stuff Stacy's body in the container'. I cannot remember which thread or where, and how or IF IF IF that was documented in SOME WAY!!!!!.

Good morning Camper! Below is the link to the posts that a person named Flo left at Topix. I think that's where Tom helping stuff Stacy's body into a container came from. Not a verified source though.

http://www.topix.com/city/bolingbroo...im-of-betrayal

Sunday Nov 11

I heard that drew's bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe's hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn't remember where.

Monday Nov 12

cant reveal my source but it is someone very very close to the investigation..also found out that it was actually a 30gal plastic drum

Monday Nov 12

I thimk they want 2 find the body first

Making defamatory statements in a public forum is not smart either.

Ummm.... excuse me for asking, but what, exactly, is defamatory about what that person said?!? Everything s/he said is reiterated from the two cases.
:cool:

Ummm.... excuse me for asking, but what, exactly, is defamatory about what that person said?!? Everything s/he said is reiterated from the two cases.
:cool:

Maybe he's upset because I stated that Drew doesn't seem very intelligent. Well, he doesn't. He sounds dopey to me. I have no problem disparaging the intelligence of a man who went on t.v. and did that very thing to his missing wife.

:crazy:

The cell phone pinged in this area where they are searching.

Did you know that LE and FBI can attach software to a phone remotely and it becomes a listening device for them? The phone becomes a mike and you can hear conversations going on at that location.

BBPD has had training on this per a phone fornestic investagator.

This means Drew probably knew how that technology is used.

Then this means that may be why Stacy got another phone he was unaware of..because he at some point knew some exact phrasing in some conversation that Stacy had where he wasn't around. Maybe even with the pastor. So the shot fired from the bedroom into the garage was no accident. The second cell would end that problem. And the notes in his brief case on the cell phone calls may have had to do with specific conversations that she had with others, not just who she was speaking with on the phone. Maybe the racy messages between Scott R and Stacy were to see just how much equipt Drew had downloaded onto that phone..knowing Drew couldn't keep his mouth shut about something like those messages.

Also then Ric Mims, or was it Steve C, comment about Drew telling them to be quiet the house is bugged, may not be so far fetched to Drew then. Meaning if he could do that he knew so could LE.

Just some food for thought on the cell phone ping, bugging using cell phones, and Drew.

By the way, they have never found Stacy's computer and one of her phones have they?

Maybe Randy can elighten us on these proceedures using phones as remote listening devices?

The cell phone pinged in this area where they are searching.

Did you know that LE and FBI can attach software to a phone remotely and it becomes a listening device for them? The phone becomes a mike and you can hear conversations going on at that location.

BBPD has had training on this per a phone fornestic investagator.

This means Drew probably knew how that technology is used.

Then this means that may be why Stacy got another phone he was unaware of..because he at some point knew some exact phrasing in some conversation that Stacy had where he wasn't around. Maybe even with the pastor. So the shot fired from the bedroom into the garage was no accident. The second cell would end that problem. And the notes in his brief case on the cell phone calls may have had to do with specific conversations that she had with others, not just who she was speaking with on the phone. Maybe the racy messages between Scott R and Stacy were to see just how much equipt Drew had downloaded onto that phone..knowing Drew couldn't keep his mouth shut about something like those messages.

Also then Ric Mims, or was it Steve C, comment about Drew telling them to be quiet the house is bugged, may not be so far fetched to Drew then. Meaning if he could do that he knew so could LE.

Just some food for thought on the cell phone ping, bugging using cell phones, and Drew.

By the way, they have never found Stacy's computer and one of her phones have they?

Maybe Randy can elighten us on these proceedures using phones as remote listening devices?

Great thinking DD! How did you know that DP had phone technology training this year?
I also think that her phone and laptop are possibly two of the things that went bye-bye with DP. I think he did that to make it look like she truly took off.
Great POST!:blowkiss:

Making defamatory statements in a public forum is not smart either.

Wudge, you're not really DP trying to defend himself, are you? What robthomaseyes said wasn't defamatory, just stating facts, imo.

Wonder how many towers are within a 3 mile area of that ping. Anyone know?

Just got back running over there...
Man alot of frontage road he could of dumped Stacy.

Also went further down route53/66 and across the street from the Illinois State police station is a nature presure....
Tried to go in but a sign stopped me, no dogs allowed...had 2 with me..
Great noses...
It's the west side of the river....
Wonder if the police looked that over with there dogs...
Also not alot of taffic in that part of town. Got to be dead at night.

Wonder how many towers are within a 3 mile area of that ping. Anyone know?

Just got back running over there...
Man alot of frontage road he could of dumped Stacy.

Also went further down route53/66 and across the street from the Illinois State police station is a nature presure....
Tried to go in but a sign stopped me, no dogs allowed...had 2 with me..
Great noses...
It's the west side of the river....
Wonder if the police looked that over with there dogs...
Also not alot of taffic in that part of town. Got to be dead at night.

That area across from the ISP has been a dumping ground for bodies in the past, most recently a female that her drunken boyfriend has been convicted of murdering her.

Good morning Camper! Below is the link to the posts that a person named Flo left at Topix. I think that's where Tom helping stuff Stacy's body into a container came from. Not a verified source though.

http://www.topix.com/city/bolingbroo...im-of-betrayal

Sunday Nov 11

I heard that drew's bro flipped while bing interviewed and is now on the 2nd floor at st joe's hosp. the brother confessed to helping drew stuff the body in a 55gal drum and pouring concrete in with it..then they dumped her in a body of water, but he couldn't remember where.

Monday Nov 12

cant reveal my source but it is someone very very close to the investigation..also found out that it was actually a 30gal plastic drum

Monday Nov 12

I thimk they want 2 find the body first
I KNEW I had read that somewhere before! Thanks for reminding me where! I was beginning to think I had dreamed it. LOL SEE, TG!! I am not going crazy! Uhm..crazier...that is! Whew!

Wudge, you're not really DP trying to defend himself, are you? What robthomaseyes said wasn't defamatory, just stating facts, imo.

He's presumed innocent, and there's not a shred of inculpatory evidence that anyone can cite.

Great thinking DD! How did you know that DP had phone technology training this year?
I also think that her phone and laptop are possibly two of the things that went bye-bye with DP. I think he did that to make it look like she truly took off.
Great POST!:blowkiss:
Go to the link below. Once you get there you will see a wealth of info. Click on the link there that takes you to who thier past clients were...BBPD is listed.

I didn't say that Drew specifically had this training but, that BBPD did. That means that someone else in BBPD may have hooked up the system..but my bet is Drew used it. That may also play into the Chiefs view that Drew was doing some unethical things on BBPD time (and now my guess would be equipt to).

http://www.smartphoneforensics.com/Default.aspx

Go to the link below. Once you get there you will see a wealth of info. Click on the link there that takes you to who thier past clients were...BBPD is listed.

I didn't say that Drew specifically had this training but, that BBPD did. That means that someone else in BBPD may have hooked up the system..but my bet is Drew used it. That may also play into the Chiefs view that Drew was doing some unethical things on BBPD time and equipt

http://www.smartphoneforensics.com/Default.aspx

Thank-you!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member