Can Casey benefit from therapy?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The DT could have had George's permission to go with the abuse excuse during the trial, but now will never mention it again themselves due to possible lawsuiits. I just wonder if Casey will ever claim that herself or if she is afraid that George will sue her.

OT,but the movie Harvey with Jimmy Stewart is suddenly coming to mind. :boing:

I tend to think MissKC is more likely undergoing "grooming" for re-entry into society than any sort of adjustment or rehabilitation.
How does one theraputically remove the ingrained mindsets of a 14yo from the brain of a grown woman?

I also find it odd that post verdict Baez and Mason have made no mention of Casey needing therapy for sexual abuse trauma. I think Baez and Mason have goofed up a little in the way they are handling the media. They are trying to "rehab" Casey's image but yet one of the explanations/excuses they used in trial isn't being used to make people view free Casey as a victim.

It's because the sexual abuse claims are bogus, they are more of Casey's lies. And there's no way that Jose or Cheney are going to say outside the courtroom that Casey was sexually abused by GA or LA or GA and LA will turn around and sue them for defamation, IMO. So Jose and Cheney can hardly now state outside the courtroom that Casey needs therapy for sexual abuse by GA and LA.

Jose and Cheney are stuck with Casey's lies forever! Try as they might, the media tour trying to rehab Casey's image won't work.

I don't know about Casey, but I could use some therapy to forget and/or come to terms with this case. It haunts and sickens me.

Agree Italy about the therapy. This case and particularly the verdict and resulting discussions here have been crazy making.

What surprises me are the comments that people can't believe a mother would do this to her child. Does no one read the news or the crime stats on Mother's who kill their children, or abuse them in some way.

Every day of the year, mother's kill and abuse their children. In North America, in the States. Do people not know this?

And will therapy benefit FKC? That answers easy - NO!

To what end? To understand this was wrong? That she should be feeling remorse, guilt, loss? Not going to work. The woman is an empty shell. Even when she expresses some "emotion" she gets it wrong - she watched her mother on the stand to get an idea of what it looks like. Her impression was "the thinker" pose, rubbing her nose, poking her eyes....and feeling sorry for herself when someone was talking about her. But for Caylee? Nothing. Nope, not going to help.

But she might be interesting for someone to study, like some weird kind of insect. IMO.

I tend to think MissKC is more likely undergoing "grooming" for re-entry into society than any sort of adjustment or rehabilitation.
How does one theraputically remove the ingrained mindsets of a 14yo from the brain of a grown woman?

And even 14 year olds don't normally go around murdering people.

It's because the sexual abuse claims are bogus, they are more of Casey's lies. And there's no way that Jose or Cheney are going to say outside the courtroom that Casey was sexually abused by GA or LA or GA and LA will turn around and sue them for defamation, IMO. So Jose and Cheney can hardly now state outside the courtroom that Casey needs therapy for sexual abuse by GA and LA.

Jose and Cheney are stuck with Casey's lies forever! Try as they might, the media tour trying to rehab Casey's image won't work.

I agree.

Yep,it might be enlightening for anyone who believes the media influenced US ,to start back at the beginning and look at the threads,the stickies ,the carefully documented timelines and ping maps ,all from the actual discovery documents,not the media.

The irony of such a statement is that WE were constantly frustrated with the media because they often got the facts wrong. WE could see that for ourselves,because WE knew what the facts were !

I wish a lot of the people who said the media influenced us or the ones who said the media "pronounced" Casey guilty would visit this forum and a few other forums. If they looked at threads they would have seen that we were reading documents from LE and the state attorney's office. People were analyzing the information from those documents, videos and recordings. Some people did base theories off of those. For me, it was impossible to see Casey as innocent before the trial because those documents didn't put her in the best light. Her friends and acquaintances told LE about her history of lying and some of the things she did during the 31 days.

The media did influence people to be come interested in this case. Some of the early coverage and the basic details about a woman who didn't report her child missing for 31 days roped people in and many of those people followed the case and they ended up reading the documents via the Sunshine Law and that is where is they truly based their opinions on Casey.

There are a lot of naive Casey supporters who started supporting her during the trial. Some of these naive supporters likely haven't read all of the LE transcripts of interviews that took place during the investigation. Several people who talked to LE didn't testify in trial and I bet if the naive Casey groupies read some all of the interviews LE conducted their opinions might change. There was other evidence and details about Casey that never made into trial.

I was frustrated with the media at times when they got certain facts wrong. I noticed it was more the national media that got things wrong. I think the Orlando press covered this case well and several people like Kathi Belich, Bianca Prieto, Drew Petrimoulx and a few others covered this case well and you could tell that they also read the doc dumps thoroughly.

A lot of us have always believed in the drowning theory for the past three years ago...We also know that there are two sides to every story and that the American television viewing audience has only heard the one side of the story...the one that we call the HLN Nancy Grace prosecution side...

Since we do not believe that Casey is a cold blooded murderer like the news media portrays her to be...we strongly feel that she would benefit from the right type of therapy from a trained professional that doesn't have a lot of baggage themselves...

I think you would have a very hard time finding a core of individuals here who actually took any of their information at all from the media - very hard indeed. I know I certainly did not watch the kind of garbage LKB was shovelling, or Nancy Grace or god forbid, Dr. Drew or what the heck would Joy what's her name have to say that would be newsworthy. As far as the incompetents on HLN - I will admit I had my TV on for one day during trial streaming to see what some of the newer posters were talking about - and it was clear, none of the commenters were clearly not actually watching the trial.

The whole point of web sleuthers is not to have media rubbish shovelled into our heads but to look at each piece of evidence, watch/read the depos and testimony as they came up during the three years, discuss, tear apart, etc. until we each came to our own conclusions.

FCA cannot benefit from therapy unless she tells the truth about murdering Caylee. If she is a true sociopath, she won't benefit at all, even if she told that truth. I don't believe she will ever tell that truth, to anyone. Her family knows though. No amount of therapy can bring them together in a healthy way with that truth hanging over them all. I can see them reuniting and living in denial about it though. Same as usual for that family.

This case caught my attention back in August of 2008. At that time FCA was out on bail and LP had his RV parked outside the A's residence. I was watching a news clip about a band who drove by singing a not so complimentary song to FCA. It piqued my interest and since that time I scoured depositions, timelines, and any other evidence that came out. I pretty much knew she was guilty from the 31 days of not reporting her child missing. Everything else that came out evidence wise pretty much cemented my opinion. And no, I do not have Nancy Grace to thank for that.

This case caught my attention back in August of 2008. At that time FCA was out on bail and LP had his RV parked outside the A's residence. I was watching a news clip about a band who drove by singing a not so complimentary song to FCA. It piqued my interest and since that time I scoured depositions, timelines, and any other evidence that came out. I pretty much knew she was guilty from the 31 days of not reporting her child missing. Everything else that came out evidence wise pretty much cemented my opinion. And no, I do not have Nancy Grace to thank for that.

I can't remember exactly when I first became interested in the case. I think it was September 2008 when Casey was bonded out a second time. I remember I had my TV on Fox News one night and there was a clip of Casey returning home and they showed protesters at the house. When I heard the anchors saw that Casey didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days. I knew something was up and I started looking up info on the case. I did start watching Nancy Grace early on in the beginning of the Caylee coverage. But once documents started being released, I read the transcripts and heard some of the recordings and Casey looked very guilty to me.

Well, that org that wants to build a memorial at the site on Suburban (see news thread) thinks she can.

On their web site, they say they have a standing invitation for FCA to receive free counseling to help her get over what happened to Caylee.

I find that very despicable.

[Since we do not believe that Casey is a cold blooded murderer like the news media portrays her to be...we strongly feel that she would benefit from the right type of therapy from a trained professional that doesn't have a lot of baggage themselves...

Who do you think killed Caylee, then? Whoever did was definitely cold-blooded, if for no other reason than stuffing her remains in garbage bags and dumping her in a garbage dump. That's pretty cold-blooded, IMO.

A lot of us have always believed in the drowning theory for the past three years ago...We also know that there are two sides to every story and that the American television viewing audience has only heard the one side of the story...the one that we call the HLN Nancy Grace prosecution side...

Since we do not believe that Casey is a cold blooded murderer like the news media portrays her to be...we strongly feel that she would benefit from the right type of therapy from a trained professional that doesn't have a lot of baggage themselves...

Aren't all of you forgetting the non-media spun information, such as depositions, jail video recordings, jail phone calls, 9-11 calls,motions, interviews with police, statements written and said by Casey, her family, interviews, etc? It's not as if a person who is interested in this case needs to have Nancy Grace or talking heads rehash this to them, that is for people with minimal interest in the case who would not bother with the primary sources of information in this case.

How has the American public only heard one side? Casey's attorneys pled her case to the jury and most of the media will have opposing sides on for debate. What you're saying simply isn't true. What type of therapy is the right type for Casey,just out of curiosity?

I heard that FCA is working on a tribute cover song ...

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
Yes I've been black but when I come back you'll know know know
I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go

Amy Winehouse RIP :rose:​

Sure she'll go to therapy, say everything the therapist wants to hear, and then be declared miraculously cured. She'll lie her way through it like she lies her way through anything. Or she won't go to therapy, just have a vacation in a rehab clinic, and then be declared miraculously cured after a month or so. She doesn't think anything is wrong with her, but sure, for more money and interviews, she'll play pretend patient and get "therapy".

What Casey needs is a soul, and you can't get that through therapy, drugs, or rehab facilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back