Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
2nd video from May 21, 2014 is from over register at Princess Auto, approx time matches receipt from same day. #Garland

I'm going to go take a look around Princess Auto myself. Like what all are you selling ppl?

Footage again appears to be Douglas #Garland purchasing items. Pengelly says items, metal cutting wheels, appear to match receipt. #yyc

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
Video at cash shows metal cutting wheels being purchased at Princess Auto. #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 2m2 minutes ago
You can see the metal cutting wheels in the CCTV video #Garland

I'm going to go take a look around Princess Auto myself. Like what all are you selling ppl?

Princess Auto sells pretty much everything! I've been in a few times and always seem to find something that seems so out of place there.

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 57s57 seconds ago
Court being shown several videos taken from Princess Auto surveillance--appears to show #Garland making extensive purchases May 21/14

Pengelly identifies one item as having their house logo 'Power Fist' on it. #Garland #yyc

For Heaven's sake what do his shoes look like in the video!!!???

What are metal cutting wheels?

So we have a Dentist's chair, dental picks and dental anesthetic. OMG! This is almost like Marathon Man.

I'm getting these images in my head of him acting out some deranged dentist fantasy and i shouldn't let my mind go there.

Princess Auto sells pretty much everything! I've been in a few times and always seem to find something that seems so out of place there.

I haven't been in years. Am going to check it out this week. After court hours of course ;)

I wonder if he used a credit card with Matthew Hartley's name on it, and that's why they are showing that it's him on the video, and why they brought up the documents in the rafters of his furnace room.

Cut-Off Wheels are used with power tools for grinding. :notgood:

Dental picks to go with his dental chair and dental anesthetic.

Lock it up and throw away the key...

On March 17, needle file set, meat saw, replacement blade on Princess Auto receipt. #Garland

[video=twitter;826546693462179842]https://twitter.com/MetroLucie/status/826546693462179842[/video]

I wonder if he used a credit card with Matthew Hartley's name on it, and that's why they are showing that it's him on the video, and why they brought up the documents in the rafters of his furnace room.

This.

I was going to bold some things, but basically everything can be bolded below...

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 26s27 seconds ago
On another receipt: duct tape, steel hook, dead blow hammer, saw blades #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 51s52 seconds ago
Pengelly said large stainless steel hook was also purchased from Princess Auto #Garland--info from receipts handed over to CPS

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 57s58 seconds ago
Pengelly says the large hook could be "a number of different styles of steel hooks we carry" #Garland #yyc

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 2m2 minutes ago
On another date a large stainless steel hook was purchased from Princess Auto. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
Lucie Edwardson Retweeted Lucie Edwardson
These are items on another Princess Auto receipt provided to @CalgaryPolice #Garland #yycLucie Edwardson added,
Lucie Edwardson @MetroLucie
Roll of duct tape, drill bit extension, posey strap, stainless steel hook, cut off wheel, dead blow hammer, mini key hol saw blades #Garland

Ina SidhuVerified account ‏@CTVInaSidhu 2m2 minutes ago
In March 2015 a a 25 inch meat saw and replacement blade were purchased at Princess Auto #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 51s51 seconds ago
Duct tape, mini keyhole saw blades,No cut arm band also purchased court heard #Garland

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 1m1 minute ago
On another receipt: Rotary grinding stone #Garland

All items on receipts were looked up and shown to @CalgaryPolice confirms, Pengally. #Garland #yyc

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
April 26, 14 receipt: 6 piece tool collect set, rotary grinding stone, 10 piece grinding stone set, rotary tool accessory kit. #Garland #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 37s37 seconds ago

Crown done questioning Pengelly. #Garland lawyer now cross-examining

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 55s55 seconds ago
Defence Jim Lutz asking if someone pays cash if the receipt would identify them. She says only if a person provides their info. #Garland

If he did indeed torture them, wouldn't his parents have heard the screaming? Are they still living there? How can they after all this has happened? Have they moved out of the city?

No longer live there. They could have been gagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892