Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 32s32 seconds ago
Two large meat hooks were purchased from Princess Auto with Garland's credit card, says Det. Harper. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
9inch meathooks "resembles exactly the picture i harvested off of princess auto website" said Harper. #Garland
[video=twitter;826569140324405251]https://twitter.com/MetroLucie/status/826569140324405251[/video]

Ina SidhuVerified account ‏@CTVInaSidhu 41s42 seconds ago
Harper says meathooks from Princess Auto were purchased on the credit card of Douglas #garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 1m1 minute ago
Harper: "cut resistant sleeve" used to protect your arm from a cut if your knife slips- one of items purchased at Princess Auto #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
Crown showing same CCTV video as earlier from Princess Auto. "I asked for a copy of this video" said he got a copy. #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 53s54 seconds ago
CCTV surveillance video from Princess Auto once again being shown to court #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 38s38 seconds ago
Harper said items shown being purchased on CCTV match the items on the receipt he was investigating #Garland

I'm guessing DG used the Posey Straps to drag his incapacitated victims into/out of the bed of the truck.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 24s25 seconds ago
Harper also attended CTR refrigeration on July 23, 2014, he confirms with the Crown. #Garland #yyc

That's what I keep thinking too...and what that one officer said about how "she shouldn't answer that question because she's already seen the video"

She did say that but then i thought she also said something about law enforcement not being in possession of a video with him wearing the shoes. It was all very confusing. Maybe there is a video that isn't admissible in court???

Princess Auto must be loving all this attention they're getting thanks to their "preferred customer". :notgood:

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 1m1 minute ago
Harper: "There was a purchase on Douglas Garlands bank records” for CTR -receipt May 21/14 #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 29s30 seconds ago
Harper said CTR store manager, Mein, provided Harper w receipts showing a series of knives purchased (7 diff kind of knives) #Garland

She did say that but then i thought she also said something about law enforcement not being in possession of a video with him wearing the shoes. It was all very confusing. Maybe there is a video that isn't admissible in court???

Ohhhhhhhh I don't remember that part! Darn!

I'm guessing DG used the Posey Straps to drag his incapacitated victims into/out of the bed of the truck.

Yes. I was wondering how he managed to get them in the truck if they were knocked out and this could have been how.

Princess Auto must be loving all this attention they're getting thanks to their "preferred customer". :notgood:

My husband shops at princess auto weekly and i often tag along. I have never thought about the things they sell being used to torture and murder someone, but now everytime i'm there i will.

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 28s29 seconds ago
Harper: 8 knives in total on receipt from CTR--including 10" butcher knife. Also receipt for knife sharpener -name on receipt Doug #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 31s32 seconds ago
While at the store CTR provided Harper with another receipt for 2 knife sharpeners from June 24, paid for w same mastercard. #Garland

Can you imagine purchasing murder and torture tools and using your preferred customer card??? #notsosmart

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

My husband shops at princess auto weekly and i often tag along. I have never thought about the things they sell being used to torture and murder someone, but now everytime i'm there i will.

Especially since they are being given names like "meat saw" and "meat hooks". *shudder*

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 2m2 minutes ago
Jury asked to briefly leave court so lawyers can deal with issue. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
Crown has no more questions for Harper. #Garland

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
Second purchase at CTR Refrigeration of two sharpeners with #Garland credit card on June 25, 2014, says Harper.

I would like to know whether DG had any connections with the Picton farm. Because his time in Vancouver overlaps with the nefarious deeds that went on at that place.

I know I will never feel the same walking through that place again! It will probably give me the heeby-jeebies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme