Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer just could not spare the family/Jurors this horror by pleading guilty. I am sure his Lawyers brought that forward to him given the evidence. He just had to make others suffer further! All the while killer watches intently, takes notes and passes some to his Lawyers! Heartbreaking. I picture little man Nathan curled up in a fetal position which is beyond horrific!

Where did you get that from?

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 11m11 minutes ago
Gagnon has shown images near south outbuildings. Appears to show two adult naked bodies, face down, and one smaller. #Garland #yyc

[video=twitter;828723263203192832]https://twitter.com/KMartinCourts/status/828723263203192832[/video]

Two of the three figures appear to be naked except for what appears to be white underwear on. Adult diapers were found in sheds nearby.

Just went to get a tea and one of my colleagues who I've been discussing the case with was about to come in - I had to leave without talking to him as I'm going to burst into tears.

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 41s41 seconds ago

The #Garland jury remains on a break. They were shown aerial photos of what appeared to be two naked adult bodies.

This is great - thank you. Just wondering if it should be westbound from Victoria Station along 17th Ave?

Yes, he would have turned up 17th Ave Westbound to get to the Westbrook mall area.

(First post - been following this trial religiously as a born and raised Calgarian with small children this just broke my heart. I also know someone on the jury :( So this is hitting very close to home.)

[video=twitter;828723263203192832]https://twitter.com/KMartinCourts/status/828723263203192832[/video]

Two of the three figures appear to be naked except for what appears to be white underwear on. Adult diapers were found in sheds nearby.

How did I miss that one!?
Sorry everyone. Thank you Olive!

GRAPHIC

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 2m2 minutes ago

The bodies appeared to have a white material where underwear would normally be. Court has heard adult diapers found nearby. #Garland

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 30s31 seconds ago
The bodies appeared to have a white material where underwear would normally be. Court has heard adult diapers found nearby. #Garland

Yep...it looks like the others are catching up on that detail now too.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
#Garland trial resuming after break asked for by jury. This is the first time a juror/the jury has asked for a break during the trail. #yyc

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
Jury now coming back in. #Garland

Yes, he would have turned up 17th Ave Westbound to get to the Westbrook mall area.

(First post - been following this trial religiously as a born and raised Calgarian with small children this just broke my heart. I also know someone on the jury :( So this is hitting very close to home.)

Welcome snappybits, thanks so much for joining in.

Bryan LabbyVerified account ‏@CBCBryan 1m1 minute ago

Gates asks jurors if they're ok to continue. Most nod in agreement. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 46s46 seconds ago

The meta-data for the photo indicates it was taken at 9:23 am. July 1, 2014. from 2691m/5050 ft above ground #Garland #yyc

Welcome Snappybits - so sad that your first post is on such a dismal day - both weather-wise in Calgary and testimony-wise in court.

:welcome:

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 37s38 seconds ago
Second photo a little blurrier caused by turbulence taken six seconds later, says Gagnon. #Garland

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 20s20 seconds ago
Third photo is from a different angle because plane follows a grid pattern. #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 21s21 seconds ago
Prosecutor Shane Parker now directing Gagnon to photo near greenhouse-of burn barrel-Parker noted appears to be smoke #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 46s46 seconds ago

The meta-data for the photo indicates it was taken at 9:23 am. July 1, 2014. from 2691m/5050 ft above ground #Garland #yyc

I will take a tiny little comfort in that, at least this sadist did not keep them for days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME