Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that the mother would say that Grandma is holding you and nothing about the grandpa caring for the boy. Is the grandpa some one to worry about. Does he have a temper or anything?

I find it odd that the mother would say that Grandma is holding you and nothing about the grandpa caring for the boy. Is the grandpa some one to worry about. Does he have a temper or anything?

I'd personally be more concerned of a control issue.

Hi from Cowtown/Calgary.

This case like the McCanns is very troubling. Before discovering this website yesterday, I was sleuthing and found this, which got me thinking about the grandfathers business dealings and why Bluesky keeps changing hands and locale. If you control F and search Vecto (the very precious gas extraction method Alvin holds patent on), you are brought to Whitemark Homes. I don't like speculating but sometimes we must share what we think which might help. My other thoughts are that someone or people just entered the home during the sale and hid/never left until the sale was over a Trojan horse type of break in. Anyways, here's the document which makes me curious about something's, but don't want to say something that might be construed as slander. This document gives me that feeling that all might not be as it seems in the Liknes household.

http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Whitemark_Homes_Inc_(WTMK)/Filing/8-K/2008/Ex-2.1/D2157401

What does this mean...please explain

Three days later seems strange to me still

I would have thought gathering standard evidence would have been done immediately

I don't think LE knew that the truck was evidence until today.

JMO

The truck was towed from the driveway.

Who would possibly injure a person ...or 2 or 3, drag them outside, take the time to clean up the trail of unknown substance (blood?) that spans 8m, possibly take the truck and then return it to the driveway... all the while with houses so close on either side of the "crime scene" unless they felt comfortable enough to be there and could explain themselves if they were seen by the neighbours????

Actions of a random stranger?

Doubtful, IMO

Sorry, but can you please interpret the significance of this document for me?

Thanks for joining us!

Whitemark Homes is owned by a young entrepreneur from Calgary. In the disclosure it was expected that Whitemark homes raise $650K. Which seems odd as Whitemark has done nothing except register as a business from state to state, much like BlueSky. when you start looking into the companies and how many times they change hands and such makes one wonder if ALiknes had a private dealing go wrong along the way. If you search around enough things always leads back to Sarasota Florida. If Alvin had the tech for gas extraction from well bore, there are a gazillion companies in Calgary that would have jumped all over it with far more than an offer of 650k,, why did he choose a kid and a company with no strong performance record?

Did AL have a private acct and had other plans that did not include his wife or the unexpected guest that night being Nathan?

Hi from Cowtown/Calgary.

This case like the McCanns is very troubling. Before discovering this website yesterday, I was sleuthing and found this, which got me thinking about the grandfathers business dealings and why Bluesky keeps changing hands and locale. If you control F and search Vecto (the very precious gas extraction method Alvin holds patent on), you are brought to Whitemark Homes. I don't like speculating but sometimes we must share what we think which might help. My other thoughts are that someone or people just entered the home during the sale and hid/never left until the sale was over a Trojan horse type of break in. Anyways, here's the document which makes me curious about something's, but don't want to say something that might be construed as slander. This document gives me that feeling that all might not be as it seems in the Liknes household.

http://www.wikinvest.com/stock/Whitemark_Homes_Inc_(WTMK)/Filing/8-K/2008/Ex-2.1/D2157401

On July 25, 2008 the registrant entered into a Securities Exchange Agreement (the “Agreement”) among the registrant, Blue Sky Oil and Gas Corp. (“Blue Sky”), shareholders of Blue Sky, and TMK Holdings, Inc (“TMK”). Pursuant to the Agreement, TMK deposited 12,311,977 shares of the registrant’s Common Stock in escrow. Additional shares of such stock were to be issued to shareholders of Blue Sky. Subject to the satisfaction of conditions set forth in the Agreement Blue Sky would have become a wholly-owned subsidiary of the registrant.

Also on July 28, 2008 the registrant issued a certificate for 51,000,000 shares registered in the name of 679600 Alberta Ltd. (the “Alberta Shares”). The Alberta Shares were also held in escrow. The Agreement did not close and these escrowed certificates were returned to the Company and cancelled. The Agreement did not close due to the Company’s inability to maintain its SEC reporting. The 12,311,977 shares held in escrow have been released to TMK. In addition, 25,618,238 shares of common stock issued to shareholders of Blue Sky prior to abandonment of the Agreement were not returned upon abandonment. Due to cost and other considerations of pursuing the return of these common shares, the Company authorized the issuance of these common shares.

http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com...8601790-11645-19721&SessionID=v5aIFW-QlY3b057

The original wording made it seem like the alert was for Nathan and his Grandfather, although the Grandmother's name is mentioned in the alert as well.

http://www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca/alerts/2014/07/2572.html
Thanks for posting this...answers my questions :(

Whitemark Homes is owned by a young entrepreneur from Calgary. In the disclosure it was expected that Whitemark homes raise $650K. Which seems odd as Whitemark has done nothing except register as a business from state to state, much like BlueSky. when you start looking into the companies and how many times they change hands and such makes one wonder if ALiknes had a private dealing go wrong along the way. If you search around enough things always leads back to Sarasota Florida. If Alvin had the tech for gas extraction from well bore, there are a gazillion companies in Calgary that would have jumped all over it with far more than an offer of 650k,, why did he choose a kid and a company with no strong performance record?

Did AL have a private acct and had other plans that did not include his wife or the unexpected guest that night being Nathan?

Thanks for explaining that, great sleuthing

:welcome4:

The original link would be the one posted by the Government of Alberta Emergency Alert website, rather than the one posted by the media. The original wording is still available if you downscroll on their website, and it names Nathan as missing with his grandfather.

Jim Wells reported that LE requested that the media leave the Parkhill Centre because some citizens were afraid to come forward with all the media.

The truck was towed from the driveway.

Who would possibly injure a person ...or 2 or 3, drag them outside, take the time to clean up the trail of unknown substance (blood?) that spans 8m, possibly take the truck and then return it to the driveway... all the while with houses so close on either side of the "crime scene" unless they felt comfortable enough to be there and could explain themselves if they were seen by the neighbours????

I heard there were black marks along the driveway where the truck was parked? Suitcase drag marks?.

Hi from Cowtown/Calgary.

Also found this link to Blue Sky Oil and AL being the CEO back in 2008 FWIW http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/09/18/idUS104313+18-Sep-2008+BW20080918

MOO on DL pics.

You can change your hair color, facial hair, much like a passport photo.

But, by default, you would be looking for someone that resembles the DL photo.

I look nothing like my DL photo.

JMO

Oh I realize that. But I was coming from the perspective of..........if people thought LE had used the grandparents' DL pics, thereby assuming that must mean the grandparents must not have (been able) taken their DL's with them, that might mean there's no chance that either of them could have left driving...........and I was just saying that use of their DL pics in the missing posters/postings (if that's the case) doesn't automatically mean that LE were in possession of their actual driver's licenses.

Sunset time in Calgary ... 9:54 pm and twilight until 10:40 pm ... just in case that information is helpful for any reason.

It was still daylight at 10:00 pm when Mom left Nathan at the grandparents' home.

And sunrise was at 5:26 am. It wasn't dark for very long, that night, just a week away from the longest day of the year.

I heard there were black marks along the driveway where the truck was parked? Suitcase drag marks?.

Not black marks. There have been many photos posted in this cases's several threads of them. It was speculated that marks were perhaps from a dark liquid that had been cleaned up.

The original link would be the one posted by the Government of Alberta Emergency Alert website, rather than the one posted by the media. The original wording is still available if you downscroll on their website, and it names Nathan as missing with his grandfather.

That ^^ is dated July 2 .. I opened the thread June 30 with information that had been released at that time.

ETA: Okay, I see what you mean. It was said that Nathan could be in the company of his grandfather, and Kathryn was mentioned after that statement.

From the videos, Police host mass witness interviews and Police tight-lipped as tips come in

-I feel terrible seeing all those plain clothed police officers sitting at empty tables waiting for a witness. There were very, very few people who came forward

-LE has towed Alvin's truck from the home to analyze

-LE is waiting for forensics to come back

Feeling like this is roller coaster, and staring at the pictures of those poor people, especially little Nathan, breaks my heart

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/calgar...sing-boy-grandparents-1.1897614#ixzz36RPptwof

That's interesting. I wonder if video surveillance has footage of the truck leaving and coming back in the middle of the night.

Interesting...was there ever confirmation of relorts that the amber alert was for Nathan and his GF when it was first released?

The Amber Alert said that Nathan was with his grandfather.

I don't think LE knew that the truck was evidence until today.

JMO

Could it be LE have now found something on video surveillance involving the truck? Did AL leave with someone at some point in the truck and then returned? This is getting more perplexing now. Why take the truck four days later? I highly doubt LE will every reveal why as it's part of the investigation obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966