Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know what is meant by the mark on the side of the house being related to gang activity.

There was video today of officers at the side of houses, but it looked like neighbour's homes.

I think the guy who left that silly 'gang' question is just someone who's grossly out of the loops on this case and the details, IMO. Came across to me as just a really uneducated/misinformed comment/question. IMO.

Who's profile did he post that on? KH. How is she related to family?...or is she?

I would also like to say that the woman that stated that all of their things were old and of no use to her was very disrespectful. Why would she have stated this?

That comment was also helpful in making it clear that the house did not look like it was filled with all sorts of valuables that someone might want to steal. Instead, the house contents were dated and well worn.

With a knot in my stomach, I will retire for the evening, and pray the nightmares don't come, as I wonder where Nathan, Alvin and Kathy are, and I pray that they will indeed return home to their loved ones alive. :(

Sorry, but can you please interpret the significance of this document for me?

Thanks for joining us!

This is a Form 8-K that is filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission to report significant changes in a publicly-held corporation to notify its stockholders. Nothing unusual about it. Looks like Whitemark bought 100% of the shares of BlueSky, making it a wholly-owned subsidiary of Whitemark.

Later, pursuant to a subsequent filing, the agreement did not go through. Form 8-K generally needs to be filed within several days of the transaction.

I have been asked for a letter upon return to Canada....LOL

Canada and some other countries currently have more stringent requirements than US BP do. This, of course, could change very quickly.

REMINDER:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Thanks,

Salem

Anyone know if RO has shared or full custody of the oldest brother?

Just wondering because JO was at the sale with Nathan and his younger brother, so wondering if the oldest boy was with RO or at his mom's on the weekend.

Sorry...but I am glass half empty with this one. Too many odd facts with the financials. My instincts tell me the perps are from within.

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Timothy 6:10

MOO

Interesting ... So likely their passports were in the house then. Or at least old ones

We can't jump to this conclusion. All passport or drivers licence photos are kept on file, so it's quite easy (and common) for LE to access them and put them out in alerts for missing people. It ensures that they can get a decent picture out quickly - especially as these types of photos need to be front on with no headwear, etc.

I find it odd that the mother would say that Grandma is holding you and nothing about the grandpa caring for the boy. Is the grandpa some one to worry about. Does he have a temper or anything?

Nathan's grandma is Nathan's mum's mum. So I think it's a comfort to Nathan's mum thinking that her mother is looking after her son, rather than a reflection on her step father (Nathan's grandpa).

We can't jump to this conclusion. All passport or drivers licence photos are kept on file, so it's quite easy (and common) for LE to access them and put them out in alerts for missing people. It ensures that they can get a decent picture out quickly - especially as these types of photos need to be front on with no headwear, etc.

Nathan's grandma is Nathan's mum's mum. So I think it's a comfort to Nathan's mum thinking that her mother is looking after her son, rather than a reflection on her step father (Nathan's grandpa).

Could also be that LE stick-handled the wording with psychology behind the statements. At risk of sounding sexist here, speaking about grandmas and little boys might have a softer effect on a perp who is listening, rather than talking about big strong grandpas protecting them.

IIRC, JO said in the presser that Nathan and his grandma had a special, very close relationship. I agree that this is not a reflection on AL.

Could also be that LE stick-handled the wording with psychology behind the statements. At risk of sounding sexist here, speaking about grandmas and little boys might have a softer effect on a perp who is listening, rather than talking about big strong grandpas protecting them.
JO sounded to me as though she was missing mothering her boy, wanted to make sure someone was looking after him. I didn't see anything sinister.

interesting because 65 million shares at ten cents is $650k. Blue Sky shares in 2008 were .001. Fulucai was a feature length film production company now an O&G company (big jump), who recently bought into Blue Sky Langsta in Indonesia.

I've got a hunch that A.Liknes has a stash of cash and his plan went horribly sideways. Who has an estate sale on a long weekend?, if anything the sale should have been Stampede weekend (this weekend). And as for the great observation of hours of darkness, twilight to twilight here in Calgary makes for not much dark time, so spontaneous robbers would not readily have guessed on this.

As for affluent neighborhoods, Calgary (older money) shunned the gaudy monster homes and it's not uncommon for that older oil executive to be living in a bungalow. Even Mount Royal homes aren't that big by U.S standards,, modesty used to rule the day here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo