Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, apparently KL was mentioning the move to Mexico at the sale.

Could it be that a ne'er do well at the sale overheard this conversation and decided to return to steal the passports?

IIRC, at one of the pressers, didn't the detective answer "no comment" when asked about the passports?

I'm really hoping a reported asks LE is the public is in danger/public should be concerned for their safety at the presser. The answer could be very telling IMO

I feel quite anxious about the upcoming press conference.

I wonder how this truck could be related to the disappearance if the driver is not called a suspect but he might have information. because they drove by the house? But surely they couldn't have been the only ones driving by the house within the 12 hour time period? Maybe some neighbor did report some strange noises at a certain time and when reviewing camera footage they saw that truck driving by just at that time?

I also still wonder about yesterday's comment by LE, that it is now "less of a mystery". What have they found out? Was it after or before yesterday's presser that they towed away AL's car? If before, they must have found something in it that gave them a clue. imo

There seems to be some disagreement here whether everybody would have fit in that green truck but if they did and there was only one perp the only way to control them would be with some kind of threat I think.

Could AL and KL have a secret that they were threatening to expose if they don't come along and sit quietly during the drive?

Does anyone have the link to the Press Conference?

So, apparently KL was mentioning the move to Mexico at the sale.

Could it be that a ne'er do well at the sale overheard this conversation and decided to return to steal the passports?

IIRC, at one of the pressers, didn't the detective answer "no comment" when asked about the passports?

That's right, he did.

If anyone has the time can you post a run down of the presser? I'm headed out and unable to view video right now. It will be much appreciated!! :)

i do not believe it has started yet....I can just hear what I assume are reporters chatting amongst themselves.

ETA: They are running 5 min behind

If you drive west down the end 38A Ave SW on google maps, past the L house you can see possibly the same white car parked on the street that you see in the truck photo. Not important to the case, just an observation.

ETA: heard one the reporters during pre-conference chatter say he was interested in the white car in the photo lol.

You'll have to watch a couple ads before you get the live presser. HTH.

just on the Ross McLean page and someone just happened to mention and we are all praying it's not related. RCMP has a burnt out car in Barrie ON with 3 bodies...fingers crossed it's not related like mentioned.

Car did have Ontario plates.

just on the Ross McLean page and someone just happened to mention and we are all praying it's not related. RCMP has a burnt out car in Barrie ON with 3 bodies...fingers crossed it's not related like mentioned.

They have RCMP in Barrie ?? Is it O.P.P ?

Nope, I tried a different browser and also tried videos on other websites and they work. It's CBC for me for some reason. I'm Canadian, FGS!

Oh well, I guess I'll just read what you guys and gals post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95