Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link is working and I am hearing chit chat, too. Must be starting soon. So wanting to hear some good news.

Nope, I tried a different browser and also tried videos on other websites and they work. It's CBC for me for some reason. I'm Canadian, FGS!

Oh well, I guess I'll just read what you guys and gals post.

Adobe flash update ???

A violent crime occurred in their residence. :(

Preliminary report of crime scene can now confirm a violent crime did happen at the residence

:(

So the truck was spotted a few times the night of the incident.

It just occured to me (duh) that if Alvin's vehicle was towed then it could have been driven and replaced once used to transport them/bodies too..

Reporter asks if blood was found at the home, can't confirm

Also if blood was found do they know who blood belongs to - Results will take another week yet

marks around house are being studied for relevance

If you drive west down the end 38A Ave SW on google maps, past the L house you can see possibly the same white car parked on the street that you see in the truck photo. Not important to the case, just an observation.

ETA: heard one the reporters during pre-conference chatter say he was interested in the white car in the photo lol.

I think the CCTV picture is from along the street the L's live on.
If you go on streetview and 'walk' left along from facing the L's house the white car is parked on the opposite side of the road, the pathway and property entrance & trees match google streetview and the picture released. The cctv camera would be on the property undergoing renovation - on google maps.
I cant link as google maps has gone really odd for me since I found it.
The address on google maps streetview is 124 38A Ave SW Calgary

I am not feeling so good about all of this. Somebody may be in medical distress

reporter trying to put words in his mouth

Reporter asks if blood was found at the home, can't confirm

Also if blood was found do they know who blood belongs to - Results will take another week yet
They said that they believe that at least one is in medical distress.

Re blood, don't know if there is blood from more than one person, evidence has been sent for testing.

Can't confirm the amount but said someone would be in medical distress.

This is not good MOO :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member