Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to BM reporter from CTV the POI is in his mid 40s and apparently very intelligent. No name given.

Swedie - we need a link for this, otherwise it is considered rumor. Do you remember where you saw it?

Salem

Could money be the main motive,POI angry that money was lost in the business venture. Knew they were leaving for Mexico, had some money from the sale , surely not but....who knows

That's exactly what I was thinking. He found out they were going to try and leave soon and went for revenge.

Also, I wonder if POI's sister is with one of the JL's listed on Canada411 in Airdrie, and if so is it the one that was been at pressers?

http://www.tradekey.com/company/P2-Solutions-Ltd-8382577.html

SBM

Also gives contact phone number for DG - reverse search of that phone number shows it belonging to A E Garland.

So, DG ran a business producing mercury out of this location in 2000? and used his dad's phone number as his contact number.

http://canada.tradeford.com/ca270813/
We are a small chemical manufacturing facility located in southern Alberta, Canada. We are seeking buyers for our high purity supply of elemental Mercury.

I wonder.
Yesterday there were some real estate property values of this area being posted on WS and without knowing all the facts, I would surmise this parcel of land is very very valuable real estate and with elderly parents would be a substantial inheritance.
Again that was me. Breaking all the rules as a newbie. Sales for similar sized properties in immediate vicinity or at least asking prices are in the region if $7-8million.

This is more or less that pathway my thoughts are running along. The focus for the parents seemed to be 'please let Nathan come back to us safely' no mention of her own parents in her statement. While I understand completely why they are focussed on getting their son back, safe and sound, the lack of mention of getting her parents back as well did make me wonder just what she knew.
I agree. I think what the parents dont say is either telling what they believe happened or have been told by LE :( IMO..JO saw enough blood or evidence violence to believe one of the adults may not be alive but they desperately want Nathan hime safe.

Hmm, wonder if the G lady in a common-law relationship with a L family member attended the estate sale?

I wonder.
Yesterday there were some real estate property values of this area being posted on WS and without knowing all the facts, I would surmise this parcel of land is very very valuable real estate and with elderly parents would be a substantial inheritance.

I think DG and any siblings would be set to inherit millions after looking at property values UNLESS...his parents had written him out. Scenario...AL had something to do with DG losing money, his inheritance, etc.

I agree. I think what the parents dont say is either telling what they believe happened or have been told by LE :( IMO..JO saw enough blood or evidence violence to believe one of the adults may not be alive but they desperately want Nathan hime safe.

The first day, when the medical examiner was called to the scene, yet we knew there were no bodies, I thought that perhaps there was body tissue found that needed to be identified by the M.E. Perhaps tissue was found, maybe brain tissue, that would indicate at least one death. MOO

Maybe I've been watching too many ID shows, but it sure seems like oftentimes when a peripheral relative is involved, that it comes back to a murder-for-hire scheme.

A revenge for a bad business deal is possible, but it would seem better to go into the residence later when everyone would be sleeping.

Robbery's also possible. He would have had to had hidden his identity, so likely would have been wearing a mask. I he was recognized, his plans would have had to change.

Again that was me. Breaking all the rules as a newbie. Sales for similar sized properties in immediate vicinity or at least asking prices are in the region if $7-8million.

Okay I couldn't remember if that was you last night. You made some epic finds!

http://www.tradekey.com/company/P2-Solutions-Ltd-8382577.html

SBM

Also gives contact phone number for DG - reverse search of that phone number shows it belonging to A E Garland.

So, DG ran a business producing mercury out of this location in 2000? and used his dad's phone number as his contact number.

I have also found this information which has an identical phone number and address for another business venture (located a few Kms down the road from the current search site) which seems to be located in a residential area when on street view from google.
10460981_521549194640918_6977640283672898912_n.jpg

I think DG and any siblings would be set to inherit millions after looking at property values UNLESS...his parents had written him out. Scenario...AL had something to do with DG losing money, his inheritance, etc.

Or if DG sister would inherit all and if connected to AL family there could be a motive there. Money the route of all evils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member