Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see any new twitter updates, the latest ones I see are from at least 15 m ago.

Lucas Meyer ‏@meyer_lucas

What appears to be forensic officers have returned from the field #AmberAlert pic.twitter.com/7LGPYQySql

Br9oqSdCMAIxys5.jpg

Could be that Toyota is a stolen vehicle someone took for a joy ride and got stuck out there. May not be connected to this case at all. Just saying and MOO.

CameraguyRob ‏@CameraguyRob

#YYC @CalgaryPolice taking a break from searching for evidence in NE #Airdrie #AmberAlert pic.twitter.com/ZSbUJWOpCA

Br9o5PuCYAEjDxU.jpg

Mike Lumsden ‏@MLumsden770 1m

#RCMP grid search has cleared out of the area. They aren't sure if they're simply breaking or are done for the day. #AmberAlert #airdrie

Lucas Meyer ‏@meyer_lucas 1m

After brief discussion with police, forensics have left the scene #AmberAlert rest of grid search team leaving pic.twitter.com/epoM8KUCfn

Br9pewNCMAAHrxj.jpg

Looks like they all have the sort of sticks some were mentioning would be needed to search the slough...
Wonder if this means they've found something big, or found nothing at all. (Or maybe less dramatically, just taking a lunch break?)

There is NOTHING about an underground bunker except a posters speculation. IMO

https://twitter.com/sarahoffin/status/486222177490833408
Forensic crew also returns in all-terrain vehicle

JMO but the forensics team did not stay long. I would imagine if a piece of animal carcass was located LE would have to make certain it was that before discounting it as evidence. Long tedious routine that may not lead to any findings but obviously necessary.

Wow, this is the most I've seen.

There are currently 323 users browsing this thread. (36 members and 287 guests)

That's an usual photo. Does that vehicle look like it's from about 10-12 years ago? Did it get stuck in the slough?

Those tire tracks are recent. Someone drove a truck to the water. If it was 10-12 years ago, those tire tracks would be filled over with vegetation. I'm very worried about this. JMO

Just a reminder to please use the "Reply With Quote" feature so we know what post you are replying to. Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper