Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is the most I've seen.

There are currently 323 users browsing this thread. (36 members and 287 guests)

Sadly, it must be noted that family members may be guests reading our posts on WS for many reasons not necessary to explain. Our hearts go out to them.

Last row of pics, 4th from the right ... says that in 1992 when the drug raid took place, there was also evidence seized from a rented facility in Crossfield.

yes I noticed that too ..... does he have another rented/owned property elsewhere?

I've been lurking in these threads, but the flurry of activity that's happening around the slough and SUV makes my stomach hurt. I'm a first grade teacher so whenever there's a young child involved, it breaks my heart. I hope there is positive news soon!!

It's lunch time............

These search teams have been working extremely hard and definitely deserve a break... but here's my question - If they were in the middle of processing a big find or some important evidence, would they be breaking for lunch at all or working through? Just wondering if anyone who has been involved in searches before might have some perspective on that.

Those tire tracks are recent. Someone drove a truck to the water. If it was 10-12 years ago, those tire tracks would be filled over with vegetation. I'm very worried about this. JMO

Could be a stolen Toyota? MOO.

These search teams have been working extremely hard and definitely deserve a break... but here's my question - If they were in the middle of processing a big find or some important evidence, would they be breaking for lunch at all or working through? Just wondering if anyone who has been involved in searches before might have some perspective on that.

Are there forensic divers on site? Maybe they are breaking while waiting for their arrival if something was determined to be further investigated by the two forensics who arrived this morning. Just speculating.

Was wondering the same thing. Unless they did find something and it was going to be a long process so they are breaking for a quick lunch first??

He must have switched vehicles based on him knowing there would be video footage or known that his own green truck would have gotten stuck out there. JMO

Was wondering the same thing. Unless they did find something and it was going to be a long process so they are breaking for a quick lunch first??

I guess if the forensics team remain on scene or leave the area will be telling.

Is that his parents' truck, I wonder?

It does seem a little off-putting that they'd take a lunch break, but, IMO, they can only do careful, focused, meticulous work if they keep themselves fueled and hydrated. There is no room for error here.

Last row of pics, 4th from the right ... says that in 1992 when the drug raid took place, there was also evidence seized from a rented facility in Crossfield.

Notice the truck in that same photo.

When was the last time DG parents seen at all? I mean are they around? Alive? Did he kill them? Police are taking items from the house and have nothing to charge this guy with yet?

Could be that Toyota is a stolen vehicle someone took for a joy ride and got stuck out there. May not be connected to this case at all. Just saying and MOO.

I don't know how to bring it over to this thread, but yesterday in thread #3, post #648 kittymeow had a helpful post:

Good question. I remember one of the neighbours at the property yesterday said that he heard the parents had gone camping sometime in the past week. I don't mean to be rude but I don't think many 80 year olds go camping? I guess it would depend on the individual. Also it's hearsay from a neighbour and not for sure.

I'd like to know what kind of vehicle the parents drove...I hope LE makes/has made actual, physical contact with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper